Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

123naresh's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 123naresh's Profile / 123naresh's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Romance / I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her Boss by 123naresh: 3:09am On Aug 13, 2018
Hi women and honorable men of our respectable gathering.. My story is I've been hitched for around 3 and a half years with this wonderful woman I cherish to such an extent.. my most joyful part was God has favored us with a female tyke who is very nearly 3 years in age..Now here the story starts I found my better half going behind my back with her manager at work as of late and indeed I can't recall having any sexual inertia issue with my significant other which I may have questioned why she did this to me in addition to there is definitely no flighty act she may point on me that lead her to undermining me and…..
READ MORE
Romance / Masturbation And Its Effects, Virgins And Masturbation by 123naresh: 5:42am On Aug 12, 2018
These and more are the outcomes of masturbation. They harm you and smash you to pieces! What at that point would it be a good idea for you to do with your sexual desire? How would you handle the consistent crave sex?

1. Stay away from every single filthy picture, erotica recordings, pictures and hot, sentimental films - they are ground-breaking sexual triggers! and .................
READ MORE
Romance / The Most Common Reasons For Divorce by 123naresh: 5:36am On Aug 12, 2018
1. Infidelity~ Extra conjugal undertakings are in charge of breakdown of most relational unions that end in separate. Outrage and hatred are regular basic explanations behind swindling alongside contrasts in sexual hunger and absence of enthusiastic closeness.

2. Money~ Money makes individuals entertaining, distinctive spending habbits prompts separate.

3. Absence of Communication ~ Communication is urgent in marriage and not having the capacity to convey viably rapidly prompts hatred and separation.

4. Steady contending ~From quarreling about tasks to belligerence about children; relentless contending executes numerous connections........
READ MORE
Romance / My Husband Kissed Me Last On Our Wedding Day He Just Go Straight To Sex Without by 123naresh: 4:22am On Aug 11, 2018
I got hitched to my significant other a year ago December,my spouse kissed me keep going on our wedding night, he generally wanna go straight to having intercourse without sentiment, am not in any case made a big deal about that he's not been making me cheerful at all we fight relatively regular, on little things,we are glad 5min and nook squabble for whatever remains of the day, it wasn't so before we got married,he won't go to church,one day he abandoned revealing to me where he was going and didn't return home till following day cos I was attempting to encourage him to in any event go to chapel on Sunday, when he didn't get back home I called his mother toward the beginning of the day to illuminate her about the situation,and her mum informed his senior sister regarding it,and dey called him he began disclosing to them lies about me only for his family to abhor me,i was extremely irate so I gathered the telephone from him to converse with his sister dat he was lieing however d telephone tumbled down and went off and his sister called my own telephone.......
READ MORE

1 Like

Romance / MY Husband Complains He Is Tired Each Time I Ask For S*x by 123naresh: 4:26am On Aug 10, 2018
i Have been in marriage for 7yrs now.my issue is my significant other is dependent on obscenity recently I came to realize that he has a woman whom he has impregnated,,,the ladyy is giving him weight like I need this I need that,I conversed with him yet he admitted that he lament all wat he did however the issue is they still meet,for me I cleared out everything to God… .now the greatest issue is that in the event that I approach him for sex he will either disclose.....
READ MORE
Romance / My Husband Secretly Checks My Phone At Night When I’m Asleep by 123naresh: 4:13am On Aug 10, 2018
I have been hitched for a long time. I have never presumed my hubby undermining me and I have never undermined him as well. Presently my hubby has a secret key in his telephone which I know whether I requested it he would offer it to me coz he has constantly done as such however for along while I havent coz I don't discover it a major ordeal to. I then again I don't have a secret word in my telephone cze I believe I have nothing to cover up. Issue is I have on two events got my hubby cryptically checking my telephone in the late long periods of the night. First time he tiptoed supposing I was dozing yet being a light sleeper I opened my eyes most of the way, as he got my telephone off the charger on my side of the quaint little inn he tiptoed to the washroom where he spent more than 30mins checking, after he tiptoed and brought it back in it's place, I overlooked, yet following two days relatively same time at around 2:30am he again tiptoes to my telephone.....
READ MORE

1 Like

Romance / Caught Husband Masturbating In Room by 123naresh: 5:17am On Aug 08, 2018
Great morning sir please post this for me I am a 28 years of age wedded lady. I'm hitched for not as much as multi year now, my better half was jerking off beside me in the bed around 2:00 am I stayed silent and imagined as though I was dozing cause he thought I was dozing I didn't recognize what to do I felt pointless and un deserving of being a ladies in the event that he can do that while am alongside him observing some video on his telephone and after I just woke up and went to the washroom and when I returned he imagined as though he was resting and I didn't state anything to him around 4:00 am he left our room and.....
READ MORE
Romance / First Kisses Are Always Sweet by 123naresh: 4:27am On Aug 08, 2018
I was in first year of school when I knew him and he was in his third year of secondary school. We turned out to be close a direct result of a certain something and that was "Love."

He had a sweetheart and I had none. I disclosed to him everything about my life and about my affections for my pound and he did likewise. He tended to me more than his sister and I was doing likewise to him. I simply didn't realize that I was starting to like him since he was 2 years more youthful than I was furthermore, he had a sweetheart.

That late spring, we had a young camp in our place. We truly had an incredible time together and when the time had come to rest, he went with me to the tent with his feet outside in light of the fact that young ladies and young men weren't permitted to rest together, however there were an excessive number of mosquitoes that he let his entire body get in the tent with the entryway open. Be that as it may, the bugs began to get in, so we chose to close the tent and we were resting next to each other.

We talked and talked when all of a sudden, he asked me, "For what reason do I adore you?" I addressed him saying, "Since God said 'Love each other.'" Then, he grinned and kissed me on the check and there was quietness... sooner or later he grasped me and said "You'll always remember me." I gestured, however then he revealed to me a similar expression again and I barely heard him. When I asked him, he all of a sudden kissed my lips and embrace me.

Continued here
https://entertainmentworldsite4all..com/2018/08/first-kisses-are-always-sweet.html

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.