Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her Boss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her Boss (1630 Views)

Husband Busts Wife Cheating, Destroys Lover's Car (Photos, Video) / Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) / Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her Boss by 123naresh: 3:09am On Aug 13, 2018
Hi women and honorable men of our respectable gathering.. My story is I've been hitched for around 3 and a half years with this wonderful woman I cherish to such an extent.. my most joyful part was God has favored us with a female tyke who is very nearly 3 years in age..Now here the story starts I found my better half going behind my back with her manager at work as of late and indeed I can't recall having any sexual inertia issue with my significant other which I may have questioned why she did this to me in addition to there is definitely no flighty act she may point on me that lead her to undermining me and…..
READ MORE
Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her Boss by Upsidedown9ja(m): 3:46am On Aug 13, 2018
You have to tell them what happened because they have to know the reason why you are not marrying thier daughter again. It simple

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her Boss by Dottore: 3:55am On Aug 13, 2018
So I should click a link to a blog before I read your fake story. No be me abeg

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her Boss by Yoshy: 6:35am On Aug 13, 2018
La click la boss finish your wife there
Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her Boss by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:38am On Aug 13, 2018
BS bloggers again

Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her Boss by pansophist(m): 6:45am On Aug 13, 2018
Click that link? Tufiakwa. Olorun maje undecided

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her Boss by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:23am On Aug 13, 2018
READ MORE MY ASS
Re: I Caught My Wife Cheating With Her Boss by IamPlato(m): 8:44am On Aug 13, 2018

NO Time Wey Una No De Catch Wife

(1) (Reply)

Politician Has Paid £2million To Have The Virginity Of This 23-year-old Model / Ladies Beware / Plastic Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.