Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,413 members, 7,864,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:51 AM

Cow Delivers Quadruplets In Jigawa - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Cow Delivers Quadruplets In Jigawa (19993 Views)

Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) / When Others Fails Luminous Inverter Delivers / Cow Power Could Generate Electricity For Millions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cow Delivers Quadruplets In Jigawa by vanstanzy(m): 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2013
Vincent 4: I found this heart breaking picture of this young girl murdered like she was nothing onEarth this morning. Seriously, I’venot been myself since then. The details of where or how the victim was murdered havn’t been made known yet but I’ll try get every detailed information aboutthe murder.
With the mind of a psychologist, Iwould say she was kidnapped,raped and intentionally tortured to death by maybe an enemy.It pains me most to know that the wicked barbarians who did this to are outthere walking the streets freely.
May God have mercy!
www-litotunes-wordpress-com_.jpg?w=480"> click here to see her pix

Can't view the pix as the site can't be found. But if this spit is for real, then thats very SAD indeed. embarassed embarassed embarassed

And God rest her soul.
Re: Cow Delivers Quadruplets In Jigawa by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2013
^^^^^^^^please dont derail. we are talking about a cow mother who give birth to so many kids and you are talking about some weird molested human. angry angry angry angry

start a new thread on that issue if you want to discuss such things.
Re: Cow Delivers Quadruplets In Jigawa by franca30(f): 6:33pm On Mar 29, 2013
psamcin: wen be the naming ceremony so dat akpabio and david mark go donate cars 4 d mother cow?
cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Cow Delivers Quadruplets In Jigawa by vanstanzy(m): 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2013
devigblegble: Huh

WTF! shocked shocked shocked What's that babe doing with a gun? Is she supposed to be a Ranger.
Re: Cow Delivers Quadruplets In Jigawa by vanstanzy(m): 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
^^^^^^^^please dont derail. we are talking about a cow mother who give birth to so many kids and you are talking about some weird molested human. angry angry angry angry

start a new thread on that issue if you want to discuss such things.

U again angry What, is ur demon-god not enough for u? angry U want to start worshipping a cow now? angry Abegi! angry angry
Re: Cow Delivers Quadruplets In Jigawa by mctons: 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2013
That means more meets for all
Re: Cow Delivers Quadruplets In Jigawa by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2013
vanstanzy:

U again angry What is ur demon-god not enough for u? angry U want to start worshipping a cow now? angry Abegi! angry angry

SHUT UP MAN WORSHIPPER! I never talked about worshipping cows. BUT STOP DERAILING THIS THREAD WITH OTHER ISSUES! angry angry angry angry
Re: Cow Delivers Quadruplets In Jigawa by vanstanzy(m): 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

SHUT UP MAN WORSHIPPER! I never talked about worshipping cows. BUT STOP DERAILING THIS THREAD WITH OTHER ISSUES! angry angry angry angry

Is this good enough for u? or do u want more? angry

Re: Cow Delivers Quadruplets In Jigawa by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2013
HOLY COW!!!!!!!!
Re: Cow Delivers Quadruplets In Jigawa by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2013
vanstanzy:

Is this good enough for u? or do u want more? angry

IS THIS GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU OR YOU WANT MORE? angry

Re: Cow Delivers Quadruplets In Jigawa by vanstanzy(m): 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

IS THIS GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU OR YOU WANT MORE? angry

Is this what ur demon-god looks like? lipsrsealed
Re: Cow Delivers Quadruplets In Jigawa by PENMIGHT(m): 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2013
Knowledge is wide and as such amazing things like this ,though may not be tonto-like, but could be educating.
About cattles,they are amazing wonders of God. They are creatures of blessing. Little wonder the scriptures refer to them often. There is a whole chapter named "Al Baqarah"- the cattle in d glorious Qur'an. It was named after an incident that occurs amidst the children of Isreal and Moses(as).
The blessings of the cow can be understood when u compare it with a DOG. A dog,naturally, have multiple births( 2,3,6,8,10....) and at times more than ones a year! Despite this births,how many dogs do you see in ur vicinity? Very few. In contrast, the cattle give birth usually to one calf in a year. Despite this, u see so much around. Look at the numbers slaughtered at abbatoir daily,yet Cattles are INEXHAUSTIVE. This is d parable of God's blessing.

1 Like

Re: Cow Delivers Quadruplets In Jigawa by Inik(m): 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2013
Mods please delete the gross picture posted by Vanstanzy and Ban him!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Cow Delivers Quadruplets In Jigawa by Cutepie1(f): 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2013
Congrats o
Re: Cow Delivers Quadruplets In Jigawa by Sannei: 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2013
Table Leg :

Your father, mother and the rest of your family are all fu...cking cuntfaced retar..ds
Disrespectful swine!

HahaHAha , just look at youself in the mirror, now that bleeped up shit , that deformed pile of crap THAT is your face ! The image representing what society sees you at Nothing but a sick useless excuse for a being ! Hahahahahaha . You dont intimidate me, you're nothing ! Nobody wants you Not even an animal want to see you.
YOU ARE THE EPIC EXAMPLE OF THE DARKEST DRIEST PIECE OF WORTHLESS SHIT
Re: Cow Delivers Quadruplets In Jigawa by alphaconde(m): 7:30pm On Mar 29, 2013
They kill baby twins and celeberate cows quadriplets. Smh
Re: Cow Delivers Quadruplets In Jigawa by PENMIGHT(m): 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2013
When u earn livelihood in lawful ways,no matter how meagre it might looks,God put His blessings and that is INEXHAUSTIVE! More about cattles;-
(1) The cattle is a special creation cos all of its bodily parts are economically relevant and useful. The meat is consumable. The dung is for manure. The Urine is concortion for epilepsy. The skin? That's 'tinko'. The bones can be processed into earings etc. What of 'fura dey nunu'? U process into youghorts, baby foods. The scapula(when unbroken) of cow is used for JUJU(don't ask how,logging into Okija_juju). That's y u see at at abattoirs they always mark them with holes to prevent d ritualist. The horn of cow highly combustible. It is used in softening the 'tinko'. The fur is used as coverings. What else?Name it!
There are so many things we don't know about this wonderful creature. They sleep standing. They have individual names and respond when u call them by their names. They milk cattle by using the calf to sensitize the udder.THat is d only time u can have milk flow for milking. The calf sucks a few second,u send the calf away,then u milk!

1 Like

Re: Cow Delivers Quadruplets In Jigawa by maclatunji: 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2013
Terrific news.
Re: Cow Delivers Quadruplets In Jigawa by Vansnickers: 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2013
Please when is the Naming ceremony?!
Re: Cow Delivers Quadruplets In Jigawa by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2013
Re: Cow Delivers Quadruplets In Jigawa by sirletua: 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
THIS CALL 4 CELEBRATION HAS IT WILL MAKE COW PLENTY FOR MARKET.COW KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB
Re: Cow Delivers Quadruplets In Jigawa by dridowu: 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2013
Rexsul: do u put cow, goat, hen e.t.c on admition wit drip in there bodies and then cover them wit wrapper undecided?
Yes including surgery
Re: Cow Delivers Quadruplets In Jigawa by hugafella(m): 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2013
Cow... Gives birth ... In Jigawa...And so what? Okay here's a better headline. Baby boy born with Penis in Abakaliki!
Re: Cow Delivers Quadruplets In Jigawa by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:00pm On Mar 29, 2013
Inik: Mods please delete the gross picture posted by Vanstanzy and Ban him!! angry angry
seconded x10 sad
Re: Cow Delivers Quadruplets In Jigawa by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2013
hugafella: Cow... Gives birth ... In Jigawa...And so what? Okay here's a better headline. Baby boy born with Penis in Abakaliki!
heeheeheeehee wink
Re: Cow Delivers Quadruplets In Jigawa by rezzy: 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2013
Gentle Naaz: Checkd thread, logged out n continue eatn my bread with yoghurt
Na bricklayer u be?
Re: Cow Delivers Quadruplets In Jigawa by Kk4(m): 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2013
And some evil village still kill twins.. I wonder what would have been this dear cattle's fate in them twins killing community?
Re: Cow Delivers Quadruplets In Jigawa by TableLeg(m): 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2013
Sannei:
HahaHAha , just look at youself in the mirror, now that bleeped up shit , that deformed pile of crap THAT is your face ! The image representing what society sees you at Nothing but a sick useless excuse for a being ! Hahahahahaha . You dont intimidate me, you're nothing ! Nobody wants you Not even an animal want to see you.
YOU ARE THE EPIC EXAMPLE OF THE DARKEST DRIEST PIECE OF WORTHLESS SHIT

You are a consummate ret a...rd .. I am not here to intimidate anyone, but if you run your mouth like a mechanically failed village tap, i will tape it shut for you, flipping dimwit
If you are going to quote me and call me names when without any reason, then be prepared to get it
Let me start with the wa..nkers who own you and gave birth to a troglodyte.... Your entire family that are worthless pieces of cow dung, the same ... for the part that are human beings, you are all a disgrace to the entire human race!
A product of a calamitous and abominable mating between a hunchback and a donkey ..... The one silly sperm cell that swam the fastest to hit that poor donkey's egg!
D us a favour, eat a fu...cking herpes coated di...ck and die slowly!
Fu....cking dweeb!
Re: Cow Delivers Quadruplets In Jigawa by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2013
vanstanzy:

Is this what ur demon-god looks like? lipsrsealed

NO! THAT LOOKS LIKE YOUR MAN-GOD JESUS AFTER HE WAS TORTURED AND DEFACED BY THE IMPERIAL ROMAN GUARDS!
Re: Cow Delivers Quadruplets In Jigawa by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:01pm On Mar 29, 2013
PEN_MIGHT: When u earn livelihood in lawful ways,no matter how meagre it might looks,God put His blessings and that is INEXHAUSTIVE! More about cattles;-
(1) The cattle is a special creation cos all of its bodily parts are economically relevant and useful. The meat is consumable. The dung is for manure. The Urine is concortion for epilepsy. The skin? That's 'tinko'. The bones can be processed into earings etc. What of 'fura dey nunu'? U process into youghorts, baby foods. The scapula(when unbroken) of cow is used for JUJU(don't ask how,logging into Okija_juju). That's y u see at at abattoirs they always mark them with holes to prevent d ritualist. The horn of cow highly combustible. It is used in softening the 'tinko'. The fur is used as coverings. What else?Name it!
There are so many things we don't know about this wonderful creature. They sleep standing. They have individual names and respond when u call them by their names. They milk cattle by using the calf to sensitize the udder.THat is d only time u can have milk flow for milking. The calf sucks a few second,u send the calf away,then u milk!

EXACTLY! COWS ARE A SYMBOL OF NORTHERN NIGERIA AND WE THANK THESE NOBLE CREATURES!

AND WHERE ELSE DO YOU SEE AN ANIMAL DRINKING ANOTHER ANIMALS MILK , AS A MOTHERS, APART FROM THE HUMAN-COW RELATIONSHIP!

1 Like

Re: Cow Delivers Quadruplets In Jigawa by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2013
K,k:
And some evil village still kill twins.. I wonder what would have been this dear cattle's fate in them twins killing community?

wow what village be this? maybe its your village. we dont kill twins here in the North.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 5 Awesome Tech Products That Died In 2018 / How To Reduce Or Stop Your Android From Hanging / New Drug Kills All Kinds Of Cancer — Human Testing Starts 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.