Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,262 members, 7,839,327 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Girl Raped And Tortured To Death With Huge Wood Inserted In Her Privates - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Raped And Tortured To Death With Huge Wood Inserted In Her Privates (1992 Views)

Father Of Two, Tortured To Death At Sokoto Checkpoint By Policemen (Pictured) / I Was Hung Upside Down And Tortured For 3months: Victim Of Police Brutality(PIC) / Graphic Photos: Hotel Worker Allegedly Tortured To Death By Police In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Raped And Tortured To Death With Huge Wood Inserted In Her Privates by NessaFresh(f): 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2013
This is so sickening!!!!!!
May God judge the perpetrators!

I found this heart breaking picture of this young girl
murdered like she was nothing on net this
morning.Seriously,i’ve not been myself since
then.The details of where or how the victim was
murdered havn’t been made known yet but I’ll try
get every detailed information about the murder.
With the mind of a psychologist,I would say she was
kidnapped,raped and intentionally tortured to death
by maybe an enemy.It pains me most to know that
the wicked barbarians who did this to are out there
walking the streets freely.
May God have mercy!

The picture is gross and parental discretion is advised!

View here: www.lyndre247gists./2013/03/27/viewer-discretion-girl-raped-tortured-to-death-with-a-huge-wood-in-private-part/
Re: Girl Raped And Tortured To Death With Huge Wood Inserted In Her Privates by stefanlover: 2:43am On Mar 29, 2013
Page not found. But jeeezz is this story real? shocked shocked shocked I don't even want to see picture but I want to know more about the story.
Re: Girl Raped And Tortured To Death With Huge Wood Inserted In Her Privates by azpekuliar: 3:57am On Mar 29, 2013
Gross!
Re: Girl Raped And Tortured To Death With Huge Wood Inserted In Her Privates by stefanlover: 5:10am On Mar 29, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Girl Raped And Tortured To Death With Huge Wood Inserted In Her Privates by dapo338(m): 5:32am On Mar 29, 2013
Why! why!! why!!! I know whoever did this will never go un-punished, he might escape from govenment but he can't escape from God.

1 Like

Re: Girl Raped And Tortured To Death With Huge Wood Inserted In Her Privates by quality01(m): 5:40am On Mar 29, 2013
Wickedness @ the highest order
Re: Girl Raped And Tortured To Death With Huge Wood Inserted In Her Privates by PweetiQueensy(f): 10:10am On Mar 30, 2013
shocked Karma they say has no menu, Ʊ get served ђã†̥ Ʊ deserve... Those dat did dis will never go unpunish... Except datz nt d same hole dey came out 4rm as babies
Re: Girl Raped And Tortured To Death With Huge Wood Inserted In Her Privates by efosanice: 7:29pm On Mar 30, 2013
Here is how to prevent yourself from being raped.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/03/how-to-prevent-rape.html
Re: Girl Raped And Tortured To Death With Huge Wood Inserted In Her Privates by Osama10(m): 5:31am On Apr 02, 2013
Just wickedness. shocked

(1) (Reply)

New Trick Used By Thieves And Ritualists. Guys, Be Vigilant. / Misconception Between Internet Fraudster And The Money Ritualist / Police Officer Strike Wife Repeatedly With Hard Blows. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.