Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Church Galzzzz... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Galzzzz... (480 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Church Galzzzz... by ajufinz(m): 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2013
As a Youth Worker and a HIV Counselor, I know by training the ethics of confidenciality... But I feel like shouting right now... CHURCH GALZ!!!

She's so mad at how that Dad does not hide the fact that he does not trust her with 'boyz' issues. He questions with suspision her every phone call or visitor.

My small pain is that 2months away from home 'skool' finz, she's had two se.xual contacts, unprotected!!!

Got her to do HIV test today... Still mad at Dad's attitude.

Whatz wrong with Church Galzzz?
Abi, parents of Church Galzzz?
Re: Church Galzzzz... by ajufinz(m): 11:22pm On Mar 28, 2013
I wish....

(1) (Reply)

Pope Seeks Decisive Action Against Sex Abuse / Captain Executes World War II And The Korean War, Without firing a single shot / No Vacuum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.