Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,350 members, 7,868,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

President Jonathan Felicitates With Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At 61 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Felicitates With Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At 61 (895 Views)

APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos / Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Felicitates With Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At 61 by Maxymilliano(m): 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2013
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has felicitated with former Lagos State governor and chieftain of the Action Congress of Nigeria, (ACN), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, on the occasion of his 61st birthday anniversary which comes up tomorrow, Friday, March 29, 2013.

In a letter to Asiwaju Tinubu, on behalf of himself and the Federal Government, the President said: “It is my prayer that Almighty God continues to guide, guard and prosper you even as He blesses you with many more years of fulfillment.”

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/03/28/president-jonathan-felicitates-with-asiwaju-bola-tinubu-at-61/
Re: President Jonathan Felicitates With Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At 61 by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2013
One good thing about GEJ is that he is a free minded person who does not believe in do or die politics. I will always score him 100% when it comes to kindness and pure hearted human feelings

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Felicitates With Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At 61 by VirginFinder: 11:24pm On Mar 28, 2013
hmmmmmmnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yorubas Will Never Walk Alone!
Re: President Jonathan Felicitates With Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At 61 by WilyWily6: 11:27pm On Mar 28, 2013
chiover: One good thing about GEJ is that he is a free minded person who does not believe in do or die politics.
He is not a Yoruba man.
Re: President Jonathan Felicitates With Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At 61 by oilyngbati3(m): 11:40pm On Mar 28, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What? Tinubu is 61 yrs old? Chei, this is what happens when a banana republic like nigeria don't keep birth records. No wonder you have men/women who are above 70 yrs and still claim to be below 60, so they can remain in the civil service for life grin. Even nigerian footballers/sportsmen nko? It's only in nigeria that our footballers retire at 25/26 when their career is expected to peak grin. Even most wives of nigerian footballers are older than their husbands grin. Okocha's wife was 28 yrs and Okocha was 25 when they wedded grin grin. Even Taye Taiwo's twin bother celebrated his 32nd birthday while Taye Taiwo celebrated 23rd birthday grin grin.

I remember watching the olympic football finals in 2008 which was nigeria vs Argentina. Osaze Odemuwige was our overage player used. The commentators said Osaze was the oldest player on the nigerian side, but was the most agile of all the nigerian players grin grin.
Re: President Jonathan Felicitates With Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At 61 by tomakint: 12:08am On Mar 29, 2013
Despite being maligned, castigated, cursed, ridiculed publicly, called derogatory names, he (Jonathan) still reaches out to congratulate one of his most virulent critics (Tinubu) I just love this man with a good heart and vision - Jonathan cool

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Felicitates With Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At 61 by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:16am On Mar 29, 2013
Happy Baiday, Asiwaju
Re: President Jonathan Felicitates With Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At 61 by koruji(m): 12:23am On Mar 29, 2013
@OP: Good, thank you President GEJ. Now do what is right in Yorubaland.

chiover: One good thing about GEJ is that he is a free minded person who does not believe in do or die politics. I will always score him 100% when it comes to kindness and pure hearted human feelings
tomakint: Despite being maligned, castigated, cursed, ridiculed publicly, called derogatory names, he (Jonathan) still reaches out to congratulate one of his most virulent critics (Tinubu) I just love this man with a good heart and vision - Jonathan cool
Yeye dey smell. Good man ko, Bad man ni - GEJ needs to stop the yeye eye service and treat Yorubaland with equity the way Yorubas helped vote him into power. Until he does what is right, a million congratulatory messages to Tinubu is just that - "fe 'je pupa si 'nu tu 'to funfun si 'ta" (go find the a Yoruba to translate for you). As for vision - I will not even join issues with you on that...today

Wily/Wily:

He is not a Yoruba man.
Need I say more - Wily-Nily is a buffoon.
Re: President Jonathan Felicitates With Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At 61 by KnowAll(m): 12:24am On Mar 29, 2013
[size=16pt]Jonathan has renegade in his promise, Give Tinubu Ondo State and the elections in 2015 is Jonathan's. We all know that Tinubu would rather have Ondo State than control the centre. ACN deep down are not ready for the centre until 2019.

The Marraige between Buhari and Tinubu is a marraige made in hell it would never work. Even Buhari knows[/size]?
Re: President Jonathan Felicitates With Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At 61 by dayokanu(m): 12:25am On Mar 29, 2013
Retardeen Jonathan just dey do unnecessary famzing.

Who send am to do attache by force. Notice me
Re: President Jonathan Felicitates With Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At 61 by takedat(m): 12:42am On Mar 29, 2013
A men-pleaser making peace with his political adversary!
Re: President Jonathan Felicitates With Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At 61 by kasiem(m): 12:46am On Mar 29, 2013
koruji: @OP: Good, thank you President GEJ. Now do what is right in Yorubaland.

Yeye dey smell. Good man ko, Bad man ni - GEJ needs to stop the yeye eye service and treat Yorubaland with equity the way Yorubas helped vote him into power. Until he does what is right, a million congratulatory messages to Tinubu is just that - "fe 'je pupa si 'nu tu 'to funfun si 'ta" (go find the a Yoruba to translate for you). As for vision - I will not even join issues with you on that...today

Need I say more - Wily-Nily is a buffoon.
we know that the only good he can do for yorubaland is joining apc abi acn
Re: President Jonathan Felicitates With Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At 61 by OurYansh: 4:07am On Mar 29, 2013
Nice gesture from Mr. Goodluck Scumbag Ebele JonaSatan...

sad
Re: President Jonathan Felicitates With Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At 61 by GalaxyNoteII: 4:09am On Mar 29, 2013
Our Yansh: Nice gesture from Mr. Goodluck Scumbag Ebele JonaSatan...

sad

ROTFLMAO!! cheesy

From Jonathan to JonaSatan. Mehn, I need to update o.
Re: President Jonathan Felicitates With Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At 61 by koruji(m): 5:01am On Mar 29, 2013
No, that is not what Yorubas are asking of him.
Can't you read man - equity, that's all.
It was the promise of equity that got him votes in the SW.
Now he is in Aso Rock acting like he did not win the votes in most of the states in the SW.

kasiem: we know that the only good he can do for yorubaland is joining apc abi acn
Re: President Jonathan Felicitates With Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At 61 by kasiem(m): 7:07am On Mar 29, 2013
koruji: No, that is not what Yorubas are asking of him.
Now he is in Aso Rock acting like he did not win the votes in most of the states in the SW.

we know d equity u guys appreciate, no wonder ibb started being loved d moment he supported apc.
Re: President Jonathan Felicitates With Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At 61 by genxris: 7:16am On Mar 29, 2013
Our Yansh: Nice gesture from Mr. Goodluck Scumbag Ebele JonaSatan...

sad
You have a dirty heart and that is what will lead to your destruction if u don't repent.
If u are proud of your name ,write it out in full for us to see
Re: President Jonathan Felicitates With Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At 61 by genxris: 7:20am On Mar 29, 2013
take dat: A men-pleaser and famzer using a subtle way to make peace with his political adversary!
That is what life is supposed to be all about....make peace with those that consider u as a enemy and let them know you are not as evil-minded as they are. And most importantly God gets pleased with u.
Re: President Jonathan Felicitates With Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At 61 by genxris: 7:37am On Mar 29, 2013
koruji: No, that is not what Yorubas are asking of him.

Some of u guys are just really hard to please,what type of equity are u asking from a president u prefer to always ascribe as clueless? If GEJ or any of his aides visits lagos or any other SW state today,u guys will start insulting him here saying that Fashola is a better option (comparing a state governor to a nation's president) smh!!
Where exactly has GEJ short-changed d youruba people,ur representatives and "almighty Tinubu" encouraged SW house of reps not elect a yoruba person as the speaker of d house even when GEJ wanted it to be so.
Even if Obama of America becomes president of naija...there will continue to be agitation and accusations of marginalisation
Re: President Jonathan Felicitates With Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At 61 by Goddex: 7:51am On Mar 29, 2013
GEJ has been doing this from time but what I can't say is whether Tinubu too deserve this.
Re: President Jonathan Felicitates With Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At 61 by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 29, 2013
dayokanu: Retardeen Jonathan just dey do unnecessary famzing.

Who send am to do attache by force. Notice me

I have finally come to d conclusion dat u are d biggest c.l.o.w.n on nairaland!
It is either u are born wt a hollow skull devoid of brain or u ar part of d grand plot.
Tinubu is GEJ's biggest fan nd supporter. We all know what happened in 2011, dnt we? D same thing shall repeat itself in 2015.
As for GEJ neglecting d south west, was it nt Tinubu dat colluded wt northern members of d reps to stop Mulikat Akande(a yoruba, supported by GEJ) 4rm becoming d speaker of d reps?
D same Tinubu is working tirelessly wt 'his' governors to discredit d Fed govt and make it's presence in d south west nt to be felt by d ordinary masses. This is why d ACN governors opposed d gud governance tour.
Like d northern elites, Tinubu wants to cage nd blindfold d south west inorder to maintain his grip on d politics of dat region.
It is a shame dat a region dat prides itself as d most 'learned' in d con3 is deceived by a man nt remarkable for being 'learned'.
Re: President Jonathan Felicitates With Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At 61 by MrGlobe(m): 8:25am On Mar 29, 2013
so the entire yorubaland (minus ondo) has been placated with just a birthday message from GEJ to Tinubu? They are even saying thank you to GEJ?? what a joke of a people. wtf

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Begin Mass Recruitment / Biafra Special Announcement / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.