Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,977 members, 7,852,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:37 PM

Thisty Again - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Thisty Again (817 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thisty Again by SamMilla1(m): 1:55am On Apr 01, 2008
A drunk walked into a bar crying.

One of the other men in the bar asked him what Happened.

"I did a terrible thing ," sniffed the drunk, "Just a few hours ago I sold my Wife to someone for a bottle of cognac."

"That is awful," said the other guy, "And now that she is gone you want her back Right?"

"Right!" said the drunk, still crying.

"You're sorry you sold her because you realized, too late, that you still loved Her?"

"Oh, No, who the hell wants to love her," said the drunk. "I want her back Because I'm thirsty again!"
Re: Thisty Again by segunpc(m): 11:37am On Apr 01, 2008
good one
Re: Thisty Again by olulu(m): 11:40am On Apr 01, 2008
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Thisty Again by clemcykul(f): 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2008
wat a drunk!
Re: Thisty Again by aristole(m): 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2008
nice.Brainy and calculative drunkard.Drinks bring out d best in you? grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

In The Diaspora? How Much Deep In Debt Are You - We Can Help. / George Bush In Hell / Creation Or Evolution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.