Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

"Are You God?" Fans Blast Geneveive Nnaji Over Comment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Are You God?" Fans Blast Geneveive Nnaji Over Comment (2991 Views)

Geneveive Nnaji Celebrates With The Irabors (Photos) / Fans Call Out Genevieve Nnaji Over Heavily Photoshopped Picture / SEE What Geneveive Nnaji Posted On Her Instagram Page!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Are You God?" Fans Blast Geneveive Nnaji Over Comment by Kaymisola(f): 9:38am On Mar 29, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-HMdX45hbbwg/UVSqyfJixAI/AAAAAAAABDk/sF4SpFVnRRI/s320/Untitled.png[/img]
Is it normal for celebrities to post pictures on instagram without replying the comments (fan's response) to the pictures, right?
Well, Genevieve Nnaji is one of the celebs who enjoys posting pictures on instagram without replying her fans and it is starting to piss them off.
She posted this photo of hers a while ago and as usual fans began commenting but this time they poured out their mind - someone even went as far as saying "are you god?"
See some of the comments, there are more but I could only capture these...
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/03/fans-angry-with-geneveive-nnaji-over.html

Re: "Are You God?" Fans Blast Geneveive Nnaji Over Comment by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 29, 2013
Na by force to fan persin? Make dem go look for something important to do, better still they should become my fans.

2 Likes

Re: "Are You God?" Fans Blast Geneveive Nnaji Over Comment by Popowaa: 10:52am On Mar 29, 2013
emmysenior: Na by force to fan persin? Make dem go look for something important to do, better still they should become my fans.
Re: "Are You God?" Fans Blast Geneveive Nnaji Over Comment by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 29, 2013
Is it a must to comment on her picture?
There are hundreds of other Nigerian celebrities out there who reply to comments from fans genny is obviously not one of them.
If you must continue being her fan then you must be prepared to always get snubbed, its as simple as ABC.
People always making a mountain out of a molehill. undecided
Re: "Are You God?" Fans Blast Geneveive Nnaji Over Comment by HyconBc: 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2013
emmysenior: Na by force to fan persin? Make dem go look for something important to do, better still they should become my fans.
I wonder oooo
Re: "Are You God?" Fans Blast Geneveive Nnaji Over Comment by gunuvi(m): 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2013
Correct! Abeg send me your account number, you deserve some donations towards easter.

1 Like

Re: "Are You God?" Fans Blast Geneveive Nnaji Over Comment by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2013
If you are a celebrity stalker whether in reality,facebook,twitter etc,be ready to be snubbed.whats my own with celebrities sef when i am a CELEBRITY in my own house.mshewww.oshisko

2 Likes

Re: "Are You God?" Fans Blast Geneveive Nnaji Over Comment by ATMC(f): 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2013
gunuvi:
Correct! Abeg send me your account number, you deserve some donations towards easter.
dt was exactly what's on my mind dt she said. Can you share d money betwix us
Re: "Are You God?" Fans Blast Geneveive Nnaji Over Comment by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2013
undecidedU dnt need a babalawo to tell u day genny is proud nao...

1 Like

Re: "Are You God?" Fans Blast Geneveive Nnaji Over Comment by SlyIg(f): 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2013
Nawa o o ... See wetin joblessness fit do to Naija guys!
Tell me how someone could be leaving his or her job to be following celebrities around on the social network.
Re: "Are You God?" Fans Blast Geneveive Nnaji Over Comment by ideee03(f): 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2013
Lool,her fans are piSsed...that's Genny for you...no sending.
Re: "Are You God?" Fans Blast Geneveive Nnaji Over Comment by gunuvi(m): 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2013
ATMC: dt was exactly what's on my mind dt she said. Can you share d money betwix us
Ok, send your own too to datsall@nscdc.datsall. You will get the alert!! Ologbon, sharp brain.
Re: "Are You God?" Fans Blast Geneveive Nnaji Over Comment by venorite(m): 8:49pm On Mar 29, 2013
SlyIg: Nawa o o ... See wetin joblessness fit do to Naija guys!
Tell me how someone could be leaving his or her job to be following celebrities around on the social network.
And [color=#006600][/color] who told you Aunty say na only guys comment.

(1) (Reply)

Bizzyaski The Guy Who Tattoos,pierces Charly Boy,iyanya, Karen, Others / PHOTOS: Sexy Model Goes Completely Nude On The Beach / I Lost My Pride In My Marriage – Nollywood Actress Chika Ike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.