Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Bulk SMS Website, 10 Months In Operation, Over 1M Naira In Revenue This Year - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Bulk SMS Website, 10 Months In Operation, Over 1M Naira In Revenue This Year (526 Views)

Unusual Noises In Operation Of Rotary Dryer In Mining Industry / Wealth Builder Invest 10k And Make Over 1m Within 3months / Stainless Mercedez Benz C220 "97" price reduced to 1m naira: Pix Attached. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bulk SMS Website, 10 Months In Operation, Over 1M Naira In Revenue This Year by dannywest: 9:53am On Mar 29, 2013
This is a sequel to a previous post on my online businesses I wanted to let go of,

Here I would like to know the response for this one,
I have a Bulk SMS Website I established in May 2012 as a spin-off of another I had,
Its part of a network of my online businesses and so far this year, it alone has made revenue of over 1 million naira (verifiable by Bank Statements)
I want to sell it because the margins on sales are very poor compared to my existing one which is a lot bigger and also I'm currently in the United Kingdom doing an M.Sc so I want to get rid of other distractions.
I would also be open to partnerships (partner must bring in skills in addition to cash) if that would be preferred.

(1) (Reply)

E-books On A Wide Variety Of Subjects Available For Almost Free / Admission Into Bsc ,beng, Msc, MBA And PHD / Exchange Paypal To Naira Straight To Your Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.