Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Help Re-format My Pc? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help Re-format My Pc? (732 Views)

How Can I Format My Acer Laptop Back To Factory Settings Pls Nairalander. / Pls Help Me, How To Format My Pc / ***i Am Unable To Format My Acer Aspire 4720z*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Re-format My Pc? by tobs(m): 6:48am On Apr 01, 2008
hey all. , , . .i need ur help on this. . . .my laptop just got a virus like that. . . .and its really disturbing some programs on the system . . . like yahoomessenger,opera,taskmanager e.t.c . , , . so i want to re-format the entire D://,,,C:// drive . . , so i was told to re-install a new windows XP , . . . i got the windows unlimited. . . . while installing,it gave me an error message i cant really remember the message . . . . so i later went to get the new windows XP service pack 3 build 2. . . .it didnt even run at all. . . .it then gave me an error message that CANNOT FIND RUNTIME FROM THE DATA GUYS. . . .wat advice or steps would u give me to get my system re-formated
Re: Help Re-format My Pc? by dayooye(m): 8:02am On Apr 01, 2008
you have to do a clean format, that means you will boot your system from the windows xp cd. the mistake you are doing is that you are trying to install another operating system from windows . simply set you cd-rom drive as the first boot device then it will prompt you to press any key to boot from the cd.
Re: Help Re-format My Pc? by uspry1(f): 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2008
Very important like what @dayooye has said it all, once you finished clean format, you MUST DOWNLOAD Windows XP Update in order to obtain its Service Pack 2, not Service Pack 3 beta yet and your favorite all-in-one System Protection on Anti-virus, Anti-spyware, Anti-Phishing, Firewall, Email/Internet control, etc. like McAfee, Norton, or AVG.

ALWAYS UPDATE all software adding new patch(es) to protect your computer/laptop ALL THE TIME.

Right now there is over ONE MILLIION virus (worm, malware, trojan, etc.) affected!!! NO JOKE!!! shocked

That is your entire responsible to take care of your computer/laptop, just like you take care of your car!!!

Go checking out "Which is Best Anti-Virus" software link >>>: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-112710.0.html
Re: Help Re-format My Pc? by tobs(m): 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2008
@all. . , . thanx. . . .it seems i am going to give it to a computer engineer to help me out on that. . . . wink
Re: Help Re-format My Pc? by Awesomepal(m): 6:23am On Apr 05, 2008
See, I know what it means to be having a problem with your system, and it appears to defy all suggestions.

From experience, I provide solutions all the time, some of which you might not find in the books! I also know the importance of safe-guarding your data, so, dont settle for less, cool?

For the pin-point solution to this and many other laptops, desktops and network issues, call me on:

0806-634-3377
0805-634-3377
0802-634-3377

All of the numbers 're working, but store all, due to network issues, ca pish?

Pal, I can put that hump behind you, and you can take that to the bank!

~Fletcher
Re: Help Re-format My Pc? by tobs(m): 12:54pm On Apr 11, 2008
hey bro. , . thanx . . . . i got some one to fix it for me. . . . but the guy charge me sha. . . .but its ok now. . . .thanx all
Re: Help Re-format My Pc? by tobs(m): 12:59pm On Apr 11, 2008
one more thing. . . . does anyone in the house know how much i can get a 512mb of ram
Re: Help Re-format My Pc? by Bolan(m): 4:31pm On Apr 11, 2008
call me on 0808235001 and i will get it for u

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Problem / How To Turn One Computer To Many / Production.beat Making.which Software Do I Start With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.