Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God (21279 Views)

If You Ever Commit A Crime, Would You Like To Serve Your Term At HALDEN PRISON? / Children Kidnapped,Chained, & Trained To Become Suicide Bombers / Muslim Mother Of 5 Beaten To Death In Hate Crime In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by seunfly: 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2013
Morkavictor: This is very funny,let just hope they meet who they are looking for
what if who they are looking is not where they are hoping to meet him nko?
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by yohannanoma: 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2013
Straigth to hell fire
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by whalexyy(m): 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2013
Life is too short to commit suicide, be patient, u will eventually die
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by hikmoj(m): 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2013
Pls anybdy wit powerful telescope?i wana knw if dia souls stil dwel on dis earth or other planets.i wana interview dem,at least we supos hav ghost journalists in naija may b it gona begin wit me.
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by brownlord: 5:29pm On Mar 29, 2013
Thunder fire that their foolish spirit wherever dem they, useless family, so as life sweet like mama bumi jollof rice nai one person go kill emself sake of say em won go where e never knw if na true say e dey exist.

Instead of me to commit suicide i rather kill myself, ref PEJ
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by Samsantos9: 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
Michky: Ignorance is a big problem believe me. Pity. Those who should be eating poison right now are still walking free. Starting from that ugly buffoon called retardeen jonabuffoon and his wrapper wearing girl friend (alamesia). Their stupidity is causing Nigerians too many problems. Chei!
Bros oh abeg nor vex wetin concern Jonathan with this story?
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by expensive007(m): 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2013
Foolishness at its peek
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by harlos: 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2013
Hmmm... That awkward moment when u are eager to see God...
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by luluosas(m): 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2013
supaeagles:
are you sure you are not following them? undecided
God forbids!
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by Petraman(m): 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2013
they are the most foolish being i have seen and heard of. Consuming poision to see God in heaven. Their hell is so sure
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by amanogal(f): 6:22pm On Mar 29, 2013
[quote author=olatade]That's serious oh,y don't u wait 4 death to come naturally rather than checking out prematurely.

lolzzzzzz cnt stop lafin
ds s d outcome of a twistd mind;
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by Confusion: 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2013
ameer!:
R.i.h
Pls what is R.I.H
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by Michky: 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2013
Samsantos9:
Bros oh abeg nor vex wetin concern Jonathan with this story?
No mind me jare. That guy dey too vex me. lol
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by onyekabe(m): 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2013
Religion is the worst intention of man
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by Humanbeans(m): 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2013
they lived on earth serving the wrong god, they will definitely meet the right God now. A generation of fooools!!!!
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by naijathings(m): 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2013
I wonder wetin my papa and mama wan tell me about God wey go make me commit suicide
I go just stand dey laff dem.
I trust my sisters... people wey like life and enjoyment pass Kim Kardashian and sisters
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by emmalexabl(m): 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2013
kai..before now, I thought death by OTAPIAPIA is synonymous with this particular 9ja tribe (that which must not be named).
Never knew oyibo dey drink same too.?
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by obyikye(f): 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2013
Religion is truly the opium of the people.
Lord have mercy!
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by Iceslizer(f): 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2013
Good, the earth is five fools lesser. I can breathe some more fresh air now.

1 Like

Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by naijathings(m): 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2013
Iceslizer: Good, the earth is five fools lesser. I can breathe some more fresh air now.
the word " fresh air " reminds me of goodluck J
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by goldolu: 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2013
So how's lucifa?
Morkavictor: This is very funny,let just hope they meet who they are looking for
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by kolinz(m): 10:33pm On Mar 29, 2013
these people died to meet their ancestors, definately not God. They must have been devoted hindu's or whatever as they contradicted d christian religion. The God that i serve is never pleased to see whoever he has not called home.
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by confusion247(m): 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
If only boko haram will emulate this family, Nigerians will support them to do more or even make sure that their virgins were increased to 180.
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by meforyou1(m): 2:33am On Mar 30, 2013
Whoever is d admin here should stop hiding my posts. And I'm serious about it.
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by harlos: 4:56am On Mar 30, 2013
goldolu: So how's lucifa?
if u want to know the answer go And ask those that commit suicide to see God, and hope u know where to see them.

btw, save journey. grin
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by Sundex70: 5:20am On Mar 30, 2013
Nawa o
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by Ifetex(m): 7:01am On Mar 30, 2013
destinkoko Which of d religion do dey beliv?

r u a learner? na Islamicology
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by TCUBE(m): 7:06am On Mar 30, 2013
If you believe.......
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by Flygerian1(m): 8:37am On Mar 30, 2013
Hell awaits them now.
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by dray01(m): 11:03am On Mar 30, 2013
They have missed it anyway cos dats nt d best way to see God.
Re: Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God by ChikezieU(m): 1:57pm On Mar 30, 2013
sufferness and persistent inhibition to achieve daily bread might make death seem the only solution but who knows they might be in heaven hahahaha...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenya Election 2017: Supreme Court Annuls Kenyatta Re-election / South Africa Withdraws Diplomats From Israel / Malawians Who Abandoned Israeli Farms Deported

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.