Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

New To Android Bundles - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New To Android Bundles (20062 Views)

Affordable Android Bundles / Airtel Introduces Android Bundles / Airtel Introduces Android Bundles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New To Android Bundles by obafemee80(m): 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2013
honsule:

In case,you tried the 2H method and it didn't work or u are limited by MTN cap.Then i will advice u to go for the MTN UNLIMITED DIRECT BROWSING.Though it will cost u sha.If interested,let me know by email.hon_sule @ yahoo dot com
@hon_sule,pls hav mailed u on how i can get d unlimited stuff & d cost.still waitin.Thanks
Re: New To Android Bundles by honsule(m): 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2013
obafemee80:
@hon_sule,pls hav mailed u on how i can get d unlimited stuff & d cost.still waitin.Thanks

Sorry for the delay. I just replied u.cheers wink
Re: New To Android Bundles by femi9naija(m): 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2013
honsule:

MTN BBC PLAN of (1500) is the best.It has 3G data cap.It is interesting to note that, even when u exhausted ur data u can use just 250 bucks to reactivate and continue to enjoy UNLIMITED data on same BIS.At least that is what am using on my SGS 3

R u sure about this? The BBC plan I'm presently on was exhausted. I called Customer Care, they said 350MB though they ain't sure. Their site didn't indicate the data limit. Pls r u sure it is 3GB? cos I'm thinking of dishing MTN for slower Airtel.
Re: New To Android Bundles by honsule(m): 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2013
femi9naija:

R u sure about this? The BBC plan I'm presently on was exhausted. I called Customer Care, they said 350MB though they ain't sure. Their site didn't indicate the data limit. Pls r u sure it is 3GB? cos I'm thinking of dishing MTN for slower Airtel.

At least a trial of what I suggested will convinced you. Try it b4 going for slow airtel
Re: New To Android Bundles by ijawcitizen(m): 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2013
honsule:

MTN BBC PLAN of (1500) is the best.It has 3G data cap.It is interesting to note that, even when u exhausted ur data u can use just 250 bucks to reactivate and continue to enjoy UNLIMITED data on same BIS.At least that is what am using on my SGS 3
Hello Honsule, should I subscribe to this plan using a BB phone OR I should subscribe directly using my android phone?
Thanks for the good work you're doing here!
Re: New To Android Bundles by honsule(m): 3:13am On Apr 15, 2013
ijaw citizen: Hello Honsule, should I subscribe to this plan using a BB phone OR I should subscribe directly using my android phone?
Thanks for the good work you're doing here!

Any fone u use it doesn't matter. Even China fone
Re: New To Android Bundles by bunmila(f): 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2013
I suscribed to the mtn 1500 plan successfully on my n3 usin the adviced APN setting (blackberry.net) and for four days I browsed quite easily. But since yesterday, I have nt been able to browse. I keep gettin error messages to check my internet connection. There is internet connectivity available at all
Please help out with a possible explanation and solution
Tnx
Re: New To Android Bundles by Dotman01(m): 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2013
bunmila: I suscribed to the mtn 1500 plan successfully on my n3 usin the adviced APN setting (blackberry.net) and for four days I browsed quite easily. But since yesterday, I have nt been able to browse. I keep gettin error messages to check my internet connection. There is internet connectivity available at all
Tnx
dats bad news . . . I think someone should pls confirm this before others fall into mtn's trick
Re: New To Android Bundles by honsule(m): 11:30pm On Apr 16, 2013
bunmila: I suscribed to the mtn 1500 plan successfully on my n3 usin the adviced APN setting (blackberry.net) and for four days I browsed quite easily. But since yesterday, I have nt been able to browse. I keep gettin error messages to check my internet connection. There is internet connectivity available at all
Tnx

email me for a way out ok
Re: New To Android Bundles by bunmila(f): 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2013
I have emailed you. Pls reply
Re: New To Android Bundles by honsule(m): 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2013
bunmila: I have emailed you. Pls reply

And I hv replied. Cheers
Re: New To Android Bundles by bunmila(f): 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2013
honsule:

And I hv replied. Cheers
Nt seen any response yet
Re: New To Android Bundles by honsule(m): 12:13am On Apr 18, 2013
bunmila:
Nt seen any response yet

sorry about that.It was network.i have re-send the msg
Re: New To Android Bundles by buddha7(f): 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2013
@honsule,i mailed you
Re: New To Android Bundles by sniperwolf(m): 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2013
How come nobody is talking about Airtel here
Re: New To Android Bundles by honsule(m): 6:18pm On Apr 19, 2013
sniperwolf: How come nobody is talking about Airtel here

Airtel is damn too slow for now grin grin grin
Re: New To Android Bundles by honsule(m): 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2013
buddha 7: @honsule,i mailed you

I have replied all mails
Re: New To Android Bundles by casid: 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2013
Good day to you all... I'm new to the android OS and I'm using Nexus 4 precisely that I got some weeks ago. Before buying the device, I read a thread about how I can use bb subscription to browse on this device which I tried but I was unable to get through.. The phone is new and its not rooted yet.. Please any advice as to how browse effectively on the device.. thank you..
Re: New To Android Bundles by ijawcitizen(m): 12:30pm On May 23, 2013

honsule:
MTN BBC PLAN of (1500) is the best.It
has 3G data cap.It is interesting to note
that, even when u exhausted ur data u
can use just 250 bucks to reactivate and
continue to enjoy UNLIMITED data on
same BIS.At least that is what am using
on my SGS 3
Good day mr Honsule, I just exhausted this internet plan you subscribed for me a month ago and I have no idea how to "reactive it with N250". Pls I need your help, Thanks.
Re: New To Android Bundles by Abbeyme: 10:29pm On Sep 11, 2013
honsule:

I have replied all mails

Hello pls. I just mailed you on this issue.
Waiting for response.
Re: New To Android Bundles by ijawcitizen(m): 11:44pm On Sep 12, 2013
Any info on the new glo BIS for android without Droid VPN?
Re: New To Android Bundles by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 11, 2013
Guys place is the mtn bis still working on andriod?

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Uses Of OTG Cables On Android And Tablets / Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) / Glo Back As Nigeria's Second Largest Operator –NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.