Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,905 members, 7,838,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Goodnews For Nairaland Women - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Goodnews For Nairaland Women (829 Views)

GOODNEWS: HIV Cure To Be Ready In Months / Goodnews Africans / Goodnews For Couples: A Clinical Scientist Has Joined The Forum,pls Welcome Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goodnews For Nairaland Women by ayomi2003: 7:37am On Apr 01, 2008
This is a goodnews for our females/women on nairaland. Our women loose alot of blood during their monthly period, consequently leading to loss of Calcium in their bodies. This always have adverse effect on them in the long run. Get CalMag (Calcium Magnessium) to replace your calcium lost during your mentrual period to make you look younger and stronger now and in future. Loss of Calcium always leads to Arthritis and Rheumatism, and if you look at it critically, it is rampart among women. To prevent or cure this, you can get your own CalMag (Calcium magnessium) together with Omega-3 that will make your skin to be shinning to avoid ageing at your early age. For more information, you can contact me on 08065591017. I will always attend to you. Thank you all
Re: Goodnews For Nairaland Women by almondjoy(f): 12:48pm On Apr 01, 2008
Never mind that honey! Most of the civilized world already recognize that and calcium supplements become a necessity when you go for your annual physical.

Third world countries without a regulated "wellness" programme will benefit from your services. In most parts of the world Calcium-D is an OTC (over the counter) dietary supplement.

Thanks for sharing anyway! kiss
Re: Goodnews For Nairaland Women by ayomi2003: 9:56am On Apr 02, 2008
almondjoy, thanks for your comments

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Yellow Teeth? / The Effects Of Alcohol / Wat Will I Do Be Slim And Physically Fit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.