Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,288 members, 7,860,674 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:09 PM

SHOCKER: I Left Asa Asika Because He Wasn’t Matured - Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SHOCKER: I Left Asa Asika Because He Wasn’t Matured - Davido (890 Views)

Bsb Exclusive; Dj Cuppy And Boo, Asa Asika Are Drunk In Love..sparks Wedding Pla / Davido’s Shocker: I Left Asa Asika Because He Wasn’t Matured / “i’ve Moved On” – Asa Asika Officially Confirms Split With Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKER: I Left Asa Asika Because He Wasn’t Matured - Davido by Louis007: 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2013
The real reason for the split between Nigerian singer, David Adeleke, famously known as Davido, and his former manager, Asa Asika, has been revealed.

Speaking recently on a Channels TV programme, Davido disclosed that the main reason he parted ways with the young Asika was because he (Asika) was immature.

The superstar singer also explained that he left Asika’s management because they had “different views and issues,” adding that “we just had to go apart.”

Continuing, the son of Deji Adeleke, a billionaire businessman from Osun State, said, “we started this whole thing together and moved it to a certain level.”

“I felt I needed a more matured management,” Davido further explained. He (Davido), however, maintained that, “he (Asika) is still my friend anytime.”

OIL PRINCEE..COM

Re: SHOCKER: I Left Asa Asika Because He Wasn’t Matured - Davido by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2013
Yeye dey smell,orisirisi.see pot calling kettle black.if he decided to leave,fine,but does it seem mature to him badmouthing him.birds of the same feathers.the other day i was passing by babcock and i decided to stop by to see a lecturer friend and on my way to his office he passed by me with sagging trousers,chain daggling by the side of his trousers with his boxers out and a brown shirt and a face cap facing the back of his head.an earpiece was inserted in his ears and was singing at the top of his voice,he didnt even realise he was shouting and even jesticulating.in my mind i was like childishness of the highest order.anyway when i got to my friends office,i asked him if davido is a student in babcock and he said yes that he is studying music,he said,why did i ask and i explained the scene i saw while walking towards his office,he just chuckled and said he's just a teenager so you shouldn't expect anything less,i was like hmnn,we closed that chapter etc,so it beats me now when a smalee is saying another person is immature.to start with does his composure,manner of dressing,personae,the numerous pictures of him and some little loose girls flying all over the internet etc depicts maturity.smh
Re: SHOCKER: I Left Asa Asika Because He Wasn’t Matured - Davido by Louis007: 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2013
kulyie: Yeye dey smell,orisirisi.see pot calling kettle black.if he decided to leave,fine,but does it seem mature to him badmouthing him.birds of the same feathers.the other day i was passing by babcock and i decided to stop by to see a lecturer friend and on my way to his office he passed by me with sagging trousers,chain daggling by the side of his trousers with his boxers out and a brown shirt and a face cap facing the back of his head.an earpiece was inserted in his ears and was singing at the top of his voice,he didnt even realise he was shouting and even jesticulating.in my mind i was like childishness of the highest order.anyway when i got to my friends office,i asked him if davido is a student in babcock and he said yes that he is studying music,he said,why did i ask and i explained the scene i saw while walking towards his office,he just chuckled and said he's just a teenager so you shouldn't expect anything less,i was like hmnn,we closed that chapter etc,so it beats me now when a smalee is saying another person is immature.to start with does his composure,manner of dressing,personae,the numerous pictures of him and some little loose girls flying all over the internet etc depicts maturity.smh

HMMMM!!!!!!!!! U rly finished him ooo. When did this happen?
Re: SHOCKER: I Left Asa Asika Because He Wasn’t Matured - Davido by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2013
Louis007:

HMMMM!!!!!!!!! U rly finished him ooo. When did this happen?
about a month ago

(1) (Reply)

Davido Officially Announce Signing Orezi To HKN / Happy Marrried Life To Comedienne Princess / Cossy Orjiakor Replies Djkhaled -I Will Marry You If Nicki Says No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.