Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

2face Apologize To Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Apologize To Fans (883 Views)

Omawunmi & Husband Send Valentine Greetings To Fans. / Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" / Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Apologize To Fans by dotcomnamename: 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2013
2FACE: My fans am really sorry 4 my choice of wedding venue....I will make it up to you guys..this is the reason I chose Dubai in stead of Nigeria for the wedding; u know Nigerian pastors would have definitely asked if anybody knows why this two won't be joined in holy matrimony and Una sabi hw many pikin with dia different mama wey I get nah...even as nobody holy pass sef, all of dem 4 stand up spoil my show so na why I go Dubai cos they won't afford the transport and even if the pastor ask sef ,na arabic e go use and nobody go understand. Nothing de happen, one love...IFE NA EME(sometin dey happen)
Re: 2face Apologize To Fans by israel007: 3:04pm On Mar 29, 2013
Ok
Re: 2face Apologize To Fans by launique: 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2013
You don't need to apologize to us. It's your wedding for heaven's sake and nobody has the right to dictate to you where you will host it. I guess most of these fans that are bashing you right now would have done the same if they had half of the cash you have cooling in banks. By the way, that was a lame excuse though sad
Re: 2face Apologize To Fans by Burger01(m): 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2013
You did well man. No need to apologize. But, you need to plan a make up parry for your fans... Enjoy your marriage man.. wink
Re: 2face Apologize To Fans by badmeat(m): 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2013
No need to apologise!me I nor vex ooo!speaking for my self
Re: 2face Apologize To Fans by sexyglow(f): 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2013
This isn't from 2face joor!

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Fans Happily Welcome 2face/annie Idibia On Their Return To Nigeria / Genevieve Nnaji Sharesmake-up Free Photo / I Need A Boyfriend; I Don’t Care If We Be Intimate The First Time – Karen Igho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.