Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,029 members, 7,821,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Ganged Raped And Killed(pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ganged Raped And Killed(pic) (2747 Views)

81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men / Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding / A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ganged Raped And Killed(pic) by olunavi(m): 5:31pm On Mar 29, 2013
I found this heart breaking picture of this young girl murdered like she was nothing on net this morning.Seriously,i’ve not been myself since then.The details of where or how the victim was murdered havn’t been made known yet but I’ll try get every detailed information about the murder.

With the mind of a psychologist,I would say she was kidnapped,raped and intentionally tortured to death by maybe an enemy.It pains me most to know that the wicked barbarians who did this to are out there walking the streets freely.

May God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Ganged Raped And Killed(pic) by purple3091: 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
shocked OMW this shouldnt even be up
Re: Ganged Raped And Killed(pic) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
OMG!
R.I.P
Re: Ganged Raped And Killed(pic) by dotman4real007(m): 11:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
this is horrible!!! those that did this will die a painful and humiliating death!!!
Re: Ganged Raped And Killed(pic) by samuel051: 12:04am On Dec 14, 2016
op u re sick in d testosterone this is a very old pic
Re: Ganged Raped And Killed(pic) by delzbaba(m): 8:38am On Dec 14, 2016
Op u need prayers,this pic is like 8yrs old,,I wish the ghost of this girl could visit u.

1 Like

Re: Ganged Raped And Killed(pic) by vchykp(m): 11:11am On Dec 14, 2016
samuel051:
op u re sick in d testosterone this is a very old pic
probably he just saw d pix, i just saw it too for d first tym, pls learn to use you words.

1 Like

Re: Ganged Raped And Killed(pic) by Franky826: 11:21am On Dec 14, 2016
angry
Re: Ganged Raped And Killed(pic) by gqboyy(m): 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
this is a very old pic....but there is paucity of info on the identity of this poor girl and where it happened and also whether the murders were caught...

(1) (Reply)

"Yahoo Boy” Runs Mad Along Douglas Road In Owerri (Video) / Coalition Asks Police To Stop Using Cybercrime Act To Harass Journalists / See How This Man Killed A Man Who Came To Rob Him In His House Unknowingly(pict)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.