Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,044 members, 7,953,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

Pls Help! I Want To Learn Auto-card And Archi-card - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Pls Help! I Want To Learn Auto-card And Archi-card (3548 Views)

Learn Auto-cad And Revit Architecture Here! / Logo, Business Card And Letter Head Design Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! I Want To Learn Auto-card And Archi-card by nabiz(m): 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2013
fellow nairalander, my name is paul. i live and work in abuja. i want to start my career in landscaping and exterior design and i'm looking for sombody in abuja who will put me true in autocard and archicard. pls tell me how much u charge and ur condition. pls u can contact me through cancontactpaul@gmail.com or 08135884401
thanks
Re: Pls Help! I Want To Learn Auto-card And Archi-card by kay9(m): 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2013
I'd love to help but i live in Port harcourt. I taught myself 2D and 3D AutoCAD - started with autocad 2007, downloaded tutorials off the web, and learnt it all step by step. Currently using a crack version of autocad 2010.

I can send you the tutorials if u want.
Re: Pls Help! I Want To Learn Auto-card And Archi-card by reidkrugger(m): 11:58am On Mar 31, 2013
way back, when i was teaching cad, a pre-requisite would b to understand the fundamentals of technical drawing. if u already do, learning cad is easy but ofcourse, u could learn to use the software cuz its interactive via d command line. But when it comes to tangencies and other hard knot curvy geometry, the boys gets seperated from the men. Just an advice though. Cheers.
Re: Pls Help! I Want To Learn Auto-card And Archi-card by ezehisaac(m): 9:29am On Apr 24, 2013
kay9: I'd love to help but i live in Port harcourt. I taught myself 2D and 3D AutoCAD - started with autocad 2007, downloaded tutorials off the web, and learnt it all step by step. Currently using a crack version of autocad 2010.

can you model with this shocked
Re: Pls Help! I Want To Learn Auto-card And Archi-card by kay9(m): 5:58pm On Apr 24, 2013
ezeh isaac:

can you model with this shocked

Yep.
Not so good with lighting though. Been considering Solid works for a while, but not much folks around where i am care about 3D modeling (in economic terms, no 3D jobs). Most are happy with 2D. Discouraging..
Re: Pls Help! I Want To Learn Auto-card And Archi-card by reidkrugger(m): 2:26pm On Apr 25, 2013
kay9:

Yep.
Not so good with lighting though. Been considering Solid works for a while, but not much folks around where i am care about 3D modeling (in economic terms, no 3D jobs). Most are happy with 2D. Discouraging..

First of, Its AutoCad. And its a Capital NO, You cant model with AutoCad as in like other 3d softwares. AutoCad was designed to replace Mech, Arch and Structural works done on the “Techical Drawing“ Board, that square board with T-square used in Intro Tech or TD. AutoCad RELIES on PRECISE MEASUREMENTS to create Accurate drawings. So unless You are in the Engr or Arch Dept, Its almost professionally useless to You.
In summary You can create 2d & 3d objects, but that dont include organic objects like people or anything that deforms except for sand dunes.
Cheers.
Re: Pls Help! I Want To Learn Auto-card And Archi-card by Eisenhower(m): 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2013
Go to a computer school if you can't learn on your own or look for a knowledgeable friend to put you through.
Re: Pls Help! I Want To Learn Auto-card And Archi-card by ezehisaac(m): 9:28pm On May 23, 2013
reidkrugger:

First of, Its AutoCad. And its a Capital NO, You cant model with AutoCad as in like other 3d softwares. AutoCad was designed to replace Mech, Arch and Structural works done on the “Techical Drawing“ Board, that square board with T-square used in Intro Tech or TD. AutoCad RELIES on PRECISE MEASUREMENTS to create Accurate drawings. So unless You are in the Engr or Arch Dept, Its almost professionally useless to You.
In summary You can create 2d & 3d objects, but that dont include organic objects like people or anything that deforms except for sand dunes.
Cheers.

you're right bro,i was wondering how possible that would have been.
Re: Pls Help! I Want To Learn Auto-card And Archi-card by ladysmart: 9:14am On Jun 14, 2013
kay9: I'd love to help but i live in Port harcourt. I taught myself 2D and 3D AutoCAD - started with autocad 2007, downloaded tutorials off the web, and learnt it all step by step. Currently using a crack version of autocad 2010.

plz i need the tutorials my email nneoma_q@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Help! I Want To Learn Auto-card And Archi-card by wealthwage(m): 9:41am On Jun 14, 2013

Please, can you send me the tutorial via my email address
skylordxx@gmail.com
Re: Pls Help! I Want To Learn Auto-card And Archi-card by ezehisaac(m): 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2013
I equally need the tutorials cause i'm busy with work and find it difficult to enroll for training here in ph.
Fineisaac2@gmail.com
Re: Pls Help! I Want To Learn Auto-card And Archi-card by cornelin(m): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2013

pls send me the tutorial also. cornelinfo@gmail.com Thanks.
Re: Pls Help! I Want To Learn Auto-card And Archi-card by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2013
Pls i also need the tutorials. Il really appreciate it if u send it 2me. PricyyPepple@gmail.com .....tnk u.
Re: Pls Help! I Want To Learn Auto-card And Archi-card by Engrchuks2011: 10:45am On Oct 11, 2013
For u to be a good designer u needs somebody to guid u first b4 u can then follow the video tutorial to enhance ur skills.
Re: Pls Help! I Want To Learn Auto-card And Archi-card by vickynne(f): 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2013
email me@nne75@rocketmail.com.i am available 4 d stuff
Re: Pls Help! I Want To Learn Auto-card And Archi-card by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2013

Bro, can u send me or PM me d link u used in downloading d tutorials? I have been trying for many times now. Thanks!
Re: Pls Help! I Want To Learn Auto-card And Archi-card by teireal(m): 11:25am On Oct 13, 2013

Please, can you send me the tutorial via my email address
teireal@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Help! I Want To Learn Auto-card And Archi-card by sfx9ja(m): 8:14pm On Oct 19, 2013

Pls Kay9 can u kindly send me the tutorials also to "sfxnigeria@gmail.com" thx a bunch amigo.

(1) (Reply)

3D Flooring Technique / How To Finally Land Your First Fiverr Gig. (the Top-rated Seller Secrets) / Okinographix Portfolio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.