Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,258 members, 7,853,293 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:52 PM

Lasu Part Time Post Ume - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lasu Part Time Post Ume (1132 Views)

LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office / Lasu Part Time Campus Result Is Out. Good Luck Lasuites / LASU Part Time [2010/2011] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lasu Part Time Post Ume by ruffneck(m): 10:54am On Apr 01, 2008
please does anybody know if LASU is writing their part time post ume on saturday as stated on advert during sale of form.please urgrnt update is highly required

thanks
Re: Lasu Part Time Post Ume by ogunsteedo(m): 9:40am On Apr 03, 2008
Bros the exam is holding tomrrow, it has been confirmed
Re: Lasu Part Time Post Ume by ruffneck(m): 11:13am On Apr 03, 2008
@ogunsteedo
HOW DO YOU MEAN TOMORROW. PLEASE ARE YOU SERIOUS? ARE YOU WRITING THE EXAM?

PLEASE REPLY
Re: Lasu Part Time Post Ume by kikkie(f): 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2008
To tell u d truth d exam is taking place on Saturday.i was at their festac campus to make enquiries nd i was told it will b taking place on Saturday.
Re: Lasu Part Time Post Ume by ruffneck(m): 4:09pm On Apr 03, 2008
@ kikkie
TANKS A WHOLE BUNCH MA SISTER
ARE U WRITING? WHICH CAMPUS?
Re: Lasu Part Time Post Ume by dejiavu(m): 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2008
it's true that the exam will hold tomorrow. there was a text sent to me last night, ( from LASU ), that come with hb pencil and your acknowledgement slip in your various campuses by 11 am.
good luck.
Re: Lasu Part Time Post Ume by anasey(m): 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2008
The Exam's coming up tomorrow. 5th April 2008 Holding by 8AM, Report at your Campuses and go along with your HB pencil and your Acknowledgement Slip,

Chao!!!
Re: Lasu Part Time Post Ume by ruffneck(m): 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2008
Guys now that we have written the entrance exams,when and how do we get to know if we pass or not?

by the way, how was the test.i didnt find it funny at all.gush, 100 questions in just 0ne hour, chineke

what was it like for you?
Re: Lasu Part Time Post Ume by ruffneck(m): 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2008
Guys now that we have written the entrance exams,when and how do we get to know if we pass or not?

by the way, how was the test.i didnt find it funny at all.gush, 100 questions in just 0ne hour, chineke

what was it like for you? i wrote at isolo campus (Accounting).
Re: Lasu Part Time Post Ume by dejiavu(m): 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2008
I did accounting too, but it was the mathematics that I found little difficult!!!
Re: Lasu Part Time Post Ume by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2008
Good luck all. But the LASU administration always favors tribal admissions. Am I wrong? A lot of people were thrown out last time out post-ume who only wanted to get a school and study. The list showed too many non-yoruba candidates. If the spaces are there, please give them out to qualified, interested and able candidates to move the school and Nigeria forward.

Well, I know someone who should've done this exam against Computer Science. I've been trying to ring him to know what happened and his chances. Not going though-Network or his phone, I don't know.
Re: Lasu Part Time Post Ume by izeek(m): 6:24pm On Apr 08, 2008
all of una go pass no fear.
just dey ready r school fees simple.
i dey lasu 5oolevel. festac campus computerscience
Re: Lasu Part Time Post Ume by pheesayor(m): 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2008
ferdiii:

Good luck all. But the LASU administration always favors tribal admissions. Am I wrong? A lot of people were thrown out last time out post-ume who only wanted to get a school and study. The list showed too many non-yoruba candidates. If the spaces are there, please give them out to qualified, interested and able candidates to move the school and Nigeria forward.

Well, I know someone who should've done this exam against Computer Science. I've been trying to ring him to know what happened and his chances. Not going though-Network or his phone, I don't know.

All state schools favour indegenes of that particular state (and region) and lasu can't be an exception
izeek:

all of una go pass no fear.
just dey ready r school fees simple.
i dey lasu 5oolevel. festac campus computerscience

Brossssss, urs is Ojo-Festac not ordinarily FESTAC. Stop downgrading yourself. Dont u know your level is different from the external students (only insiders will understand this).

(1) (Reply)

Acca Private Lectures In Abuja For Dec 2010 Diet / How Best To Prepare For Nda Exams. / The So-called 'church' Universities School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.