Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,132 members, 7,849,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

Silly Questions Nigerians Ask In Obvious Situations - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Silly Questions Nigerians Ask In Obvious Situations (826 Views)

10 Silly Nigerian's Beliefs You've Heard/Belive / Here Are Some Of The Most Obvious Things That A Girl Gains When She Is Circumcis / Miss Akwa Ibom Beauty Queen Dies Under Strange Shocking Situations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silly Questions Nigerians Ask In Obvious Situations by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 30, 2013
Here are some of the silly questions Nigerians ask in obvious situations..
1. At the movies: Hey, what are you doing here?

Bros, na tickets I com sell..

2. A fat lady steps on my feet and asks 'did that hurt?'

Me: no not at all, I'm on local anaesthesia, why don't you try again..

3. When I get woken up by a caller at midnight and the person asks 'sorry, were you sleeping?'

Me: No, I wasn't. I was doing a research on whether monkeys in Africa marry or not.. you thought I was sleeping and you called

4. When they see me with shorter hair.. 'hey, have you had a haircut?'

Me: No.. it's autumn, my hair is shredding..

5. When someone calls you on landline and asks; 'where are you'?

Me: I'm in the market with telephone hanging around my neck..

add yours

1 Like

Re: Silly Questions Nigerians Ask In Obvious Situations by ITbomb(m): 1:59am On Mar 30, 2013
Or you sure it is Nigerians or just your village people
Re: Silly Questions Nigerians Ask In Obvious Situations by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 30, 2013
ITbomb: Or you sure it is Nigerians or just your village people
are my villagers not Nigerians?
Re: Silly Questions Nigerians Ask In Obvious Situations by ITbomb(m): 8:47am On Mar 30, 2013
mafiachic:
are my villagers not Nigerians?
No , just because your village people do ask silly questions doesn't mean that 180m people ask that kind question.
Re: Silly Questions Nigerians Ask In Obvious Situations by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 30, 2013
ITbomb:
No , just because your village people do ask silly questions doesn't mean that 180m people ask that kind question.
you are just being silly here.. it's very probable that we will be from the same place and you are running your mouth over nonsense.. I just put a simple and harmless writeup and I tell you, it's not compulsory to comment
Re: Silly Questions Nigerians Ask In Obvious Situations by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
This is really funny! Especially the landline part. Lol.

Lemme add mine.

A colleague sees you eating in the canteen...

Colleague: ol boy, you dey chop?
You: no o, I'm making a power point presentation.
Re: Silly Questions Nigerians Ask In Obvious Situations by pitipom: 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
Very funny! cheesy
A friend meets u in an elevator at the ground floor and asks "are u going up?
Yes! I'm going to the moon.

(1) (Reply)

Northern Nigerians / Haitians - Ogun Africa Remembered / ******New Pictures*******

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.