Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,069 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea (17330 Views)

Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border / Chinese Minister Criticises Obama Remark Over Corruption In Africa (BBC Africa) / Breaking News - Arab League Criticises 'No Fly Zone' - They Now Support Gaddafi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by honeric01(m): 10:08am On Apr 02, 2013
caukerzee: The hate they have for the US is overwhelminly ridiculous. Anything the US does or say is a lie to them.
when a known liar lie to you, won't you doubt his next statement?

9/11
Bin laden's 'death'
Iraq war
Libya
syria
agfhanistan
e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by caukerzee(m): 10:12am On Apr 02, 2013
Homar: Russia is more deadly than america if you guys dont know . During the korean was russia sponsored north korea . And aint no way south korea will survive . The thing that baffels me is that Germany the country that fought 1st and 2nd world war are just silent on this matter . Well probably cause they have gotten jews off their leadership positions .
Its funny how yall think russia is still the same as in the era of the USSR. Please wake up, russia merely brags based on past glory.
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by Fishout(m): 10:44am On Apr 02, 2013
5alive:
which kyn english , dis one dey speak.....if u no sabi, why u no speak pidgin.
Nawa for u o
. Mr lectura,l'm listening o.teach me.
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by caukerzee(m): 10:53am On Apr 02, 2013
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by caukerzee(m): 11:16am On Apr 02, 2013
petition: some people are not getting the politics behind all these attacks. Why is it that US will always fight countries that have oil no matter the circumstances surrounding the dispute.
Who knows whether some of the US undercover agents,pretending to be advisors to the North korean president, are the ones pushing the president of North Korea. What i'm sure of is that US will stop at nothing to achieve their evil plans.
We'll all wait and see as the event unfolds.
No its you that will stop at nothing to paint the US black. What have and will you guys not say? The CIA is responsible for advicing GEJ to grant the state pardon?? Or is it that the US are responsible for Nelson Mandelas illness because of hidden agenda or that the gave their athletes undetectable dope thats why they topped the olympic medal table You guys have no idea how lame you all sound. They are so powerful you say, yet you still say them being the world power is luck and the real world power are the asiain nations?? The hate makes you not to even notice that you contradict yourselfs.
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by vislabraye(m): 11:22am On Apr 02, 2013
The UN should be the one to intervene and not the US. That's what the US did against Iraq.
They disregarded the UN and went ahead to launch an attack on Iraq in the name of WMD. They're doing the same thing here. They've got to be careful even though they want to do the right thing.
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by caukerzee(m): 11:25am On Apr 02, 2013
oboh c:

Bro, I hope you dont believe the bull shit from the media. check what the Shanghai pact stands for. I wont say anymore. It is obvious you need to really do some more research.
And the 'shanghai pact' is not media huh? Why i'm i not suprised? Oh everything the US says is a lie but everything russia and china say is true?
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by vislabraye(m): 11:38am On Apr 02, 2013
caukerzee: No its you that will stop at nothing to paint the US black. What have and will you guys not say? The CIA is responsible for advicing GEJ to grant the state pardon?? Or is it that the US are responsible for Nelson Mandelas illness because of hidden agenda or that the gave their athletes undetectable dope thats why they topped the olympic medal table You guys have no idea how lame you all sound. They are so powerful you say, yet you still say them being the world power is luck and the real world power are the asiain nations?? The hate makes you not to even notice that you contradict yourselfs.

France is also a world power, although not up to US, but they are not as oppressive as US. Just look at the invasion of Iraq. Where is the WMD?

Though the US is cool in many ways, I've noticed a trend.
During the Iran vs Iraq war, US supported Sadam of Iraq. But they're now against him. When Al Qeda rebels fought against Russian forces, US supported Al Qeda.
All these Nations the were. once allies of USA turned out to be foes.
Fact is, they can't be trusted( that's not to say China is better)
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by leslieu63(m): 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2013
What do North Korea's air
defenses look like?

killerapps.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2013/04/01/what_do_north_koreas_air_defenses_look_like
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by linearity: 1:19pm On Apr 02, 2013
Olodostein:

Joseph Goebbels said, 'If you tell a lie long and loud enough, people will eventually start to believe it'.

Why does the US operate a two party state? You have to dig up facts, crosscheck them and you come to understand that somethings don't just fit.....

Of course, Russia, China, North Korea and even YOU,etc have their pitfalls. But they come out and say who they are and where they stand.

The western democracy and institutions today is only of face value... They scream of corruption in Africa, yet they welcome it by helping our leaders store looted wealth amongst other things. Cmon, it just doesn't make sense. If you are FUNDAMENTALLY against something in TRUTH, you reject it TOTALLY.

Dude, I love an intelligent conversation; you would have done more service to history by pointing where I went wrong other than a blank pointless tirade....I have a lot of research and facts behind my comments, if you point at something wrong with facts of your own, I can look them up and retract my if your pans out more accurate.

I still stand by my statements; The US government just like any other President of a major Country in the world today are influenced by many groups outside the government. The Chinese President, the Russian President, The French President, etc all have Power bloc and internal brokers influencing and shaping their decisions everyday, but the final and ultimate decision is with the President of the US....and the American people are also an influential force that the President listens to.

The US does not have a two party system, there are multiple parties and Independents; there is no law preventing multiple parties...but they have two major party not out of any law or scheme but out of necessity...If you have multiple parties, it become difficult to check the ruling party, because as a party your power is in your number. Nigeria started with multiple parties but PDP was virtually untouchable at the top...right now all the other political parties in Nigeria are realigning and before you know it, we will have two strong national party in Nigeria...what is happening is not some conspiracy, it is just necessity and this is one of the areas I think that IBB was a genuine when he codify two party system in Nigeria in the democratic process after he left office.

Not everything is black & white or good & evil or truth & lies...there are shades of grey in between. There is no Country or Presidents or government out there that are 100% good, 100% trustworthy, 100% truthful as you indicated. What you seek is an utopia world, an utopia President, it does not exist.

Yes, in Heaven or during those 1000 years of Jesus reign on earth; that government will be 100% good, 100% truthful, etc but remember that Jesus' reign will not be ushered in until that great battle they taught us about in Sunday School call Armageddon; where multiple evils will be committed; people will be slain; their blood will flow like rivers on the street, their bodies will be left on the street for days for birds of the air to feed on...this is ultimate evil...if this happen in today's world...we will all label the leader of the new world order evil, nazi, devil, wicked, etc. Well, we all give it a pass because it was done by the Lord and for good of the citizens of the new heaven and new Jerusalem....That is the same way power Presidents make decisions today.
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2013
linearity:

Dude, I love an intelligent conversation; you would have done more service to history by pointing where I went wrong other than a blank pointless tirade....I have a lot of research and facts behind my comments, if you point at something wrong with facts of your own, I can look them up and retract my if your pans out more accurate.

I still stand by my statements; The US government just like any other President of a major Country in the world today are influenced by many groups outside the government. The Chinese President, the Russian President, The French President, etc all have Power bloc and internal brokers influencing and shaping their decisions everyday, but the final and ultimate decision is with the President of the US....and the American people are also an influential force that the President listens to.

The US does not have a two party system, there are multiple parties and Independents; there is no law preventing multiple parties...but they have two major party not out of any law or scheme but out of necessity...If you have multiple parties, it become difficult to check the ruling party, because as a party your power is in your number. Nigeria started with multiple parties but PDP was virtually untouchable at the top...right now all the other political parties in Nigeria are realigning and before you know it, we will have two strong national party in Nigeria...what is happening is not some conspiracy, it is just necessity and this is one of the areas I think that IBB was a genuine when he codify two party system in Nigeria in the democratic process after he left office.

Not everything is black & white or good & evil or truth & lies...there are shades of grey in between. There is no Country or Presidents or government out there that are 100% good, 100% trustworthy, 100% truthful as you indicated. What you seek is an utopia world, an utopia President, it does not exist.

Yes, in Heaven or during those 1000 years of Jesus reign on earth; that government will be 100% good, 100% truthful, etc but remember that Jesus' reign will not be ushered in until that great battle they taught us about in Sunday School call Armageddon; where multiple evils will be committed; people will be slain; their blood will flow like rivers on the street, their bodies will be left on the street for days for birds of the air to feed on...this is ultimate evil...if this happen in today's world...we will all label the leader of the new world order evil, nazi, devil, wicked, etc. Well, we all give it a pass because it was done by the Lord and for good of the citizens of the new heaven and new Jerusalem....That is the same way power Presidents make decisions today.

Dude, you sound Concrete. Of course, consensus has to be reached.That is the bottom line ( there are shades of grey - I love that line ). Striking a balance, in other words. At least, before Jesus comes and usher in his kingdom on earth, we ought to call out those who are putting humanity at great danger and enjoy what God the Father gave us dominion over including over bad intentions in truth and in spirit. Like I said, anyone who goes to war based on a fundamentally wrong conscience and reason will be blown by the wind in the end. I don't care how sophisticated your arsenal is. A nuclear bomb cannot stop the hands of time. In fact, you see I prefer the Prime ministerial government where there are checks and balances within the party, the government and the people. You see, one very thing wrong with the American people and perhaps people carried away by superficiality including the average Nigerian is that they are out of touch with reality. I believe there is an ongoing campaign to shield us from the real truth to discern for ourselves. You see these shallow shows and corporations who tries to control the minds of the people, and these same corporations do so to other nations, by the means of transnational capitalism and love for extreme materialism.

Apostle Paul wrote in Ephesians 6:12 -- For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

GREED is the keyword here and the urge to CONTROL men and the WORLD at all cost. We only pray for the spirit of contentment. At the end of the day, we all want the same thing. We may opt for different roads to get there. But We can agree to disagree and time will tell. Nevertheless, I applaud your sound mind.
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by ragain450: 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2013
South Korea is being threatened and the u.s. is only involved because of that. Is there all the sudden oil in North Korea that I'm not aware of because according to most people on here that's usually our agenda. Iraq and Afghanistan are better off now than before and American blood was spilled to do it. Americans are tired of our government policing the world, spending our tax money , and seeing our friends and family die for countries that hate us anyways. We're not perfect by any means but to say the American people (not our government) want war is not true.

1 Like

Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by loswhite(m): 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2013
Fishout: [color=#000099][/color] may god bless nd increase ur wisdom.many people have forgotten dat gollayat is multiply david in 100time b4 david conquered him.anything can happen nd l know us may pay for it
of course fish anything can happen after all Mali go defeat USA if dem fight war today.
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by loswhite(m): 2:48pm On Apr 02, 2013
obailala:

It's unfortunate that a great percentage of Nigerians (and other citizens of the world) depend SOLELY on western press for their information. Talk about the dangers of a single story.

From birth, I've always been made to understand that the North Koreans are bad people undecided
But now I ask a simple but VITAL question, "What makes NK bad?"... Why wouldn't the US just allow NK to be?... I haven't really heard of NK attacking any nation except their lifelong brothers and enemies in the south.

How I so wish people would ask this VITAL question before taking sides
so y don't we js allow Boko haram to js get nuclear weapon after all d only ppl they attack is thier northern brothers...smh
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by loswhite(m): 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2013
Wallie:

Sources please?
he was there
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by loswhite(m): 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2013
cap28:

are you a primary school student - do you have to be spoonfed with everything or is research alien to you?

since when did being cerebral have anything to do with running the US govt?

newsflash!! US presidents are merely front men for the banking and multinational cartels. they do as they are told or else they end up like kennedy and others before him who refused to listen to the real power brokers.

thats politics in general not US alone
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by loswhite(m): 3:07pm On Apr 02, 2013
[/b]
petition: some people are not getting the politics behind all these attacks. Why is it that US will always fight countries that have oil no matter the circumstances surrounding the dispute.
Who knows whether some of the US undercover agents,pretending to be advisors to the North korean president, are the ones pushing the president of North Korea. What i'm sure of is that US will stop at nothing to achieve their evil plans.
[b]
US undercover agents advising North Korean president hmmmmmmm na wa illiteracy is really a disease and u got 1 like
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by loswhite(m): 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2013
Iyke-D:
@ Cap28,

Are you saying the President of the United States do not have any real power? Or
let me guess, every other president had real power until it came to Obama? Man, what are
you smoking? He has no real power and yet some people inside and outside of the US are
terrified of him?

The US Attorney General has no real power? Where do you guys come from? We are not talking
about the Attorney General of Nigeria here. If both the US President and the US Attorney
General do not hold real power, please tell us who is in charge?

Yes, I am aware of the hatchet job that was done on Hagel, but at the end of the day who
ended up being the the Defense Secretary, is it not the same Hagel?

Oh, and the Black job rate, Obama is the President of the United States, not the President
of Black United States.

Finally, keep praying for what you wish to happen to the US. Meanwhile sit back and enjoy
the ride for the US is not going anywhere soon. As for the Petro-dollar thing, until China
and its partners comes up with an alternative, the US Dollar is still de-facto currently.

While you are it and pointing finger at the US, please read up on the history of Russia and
China, they are not without sins. If Russia or China had the same power that US had, they
will do worse damage to the world. All you need to do is research how all 3 countries handle
hostage negotiations. The US will take its time and try to minimize loss of life, the other
2 will "kill and go".
his interest is in the fall of US dats y he has all d negative information. Politics is always a dangerous game, china and Russia will do worst so none of dem is better like d saying d devil u knw is better Dan d angel u don't knw.
If Obama has no power y would he nominate sumbody dat is oppose to d Jewish looby group interest?
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by loswhite(m): 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2013
oboh c: You all America praise singers make me laugh seriously!!!!!
I guess no body in this trend has ever heard about the ''shanghai pact'', just check it out. That is the military pact between china and Russia and their allies. this was setup to counter the NATO pact. Ever wondered why it took 2 months for NATO, to attack Libya, but can only cry foul with Syria for almost 3 years now. I guess none of you here really know why we have north and south Korea today.During the last Korean war, the Americans and her allies fought the north Koreans, but they were defeated by the Chinese at the yellow river. It was a very famous battle called '' yellow river attack''. in one day the USA and her allies of about a hundred thousand soldiers came against two millions chinese soldiers.The USA ran and left their guns for real, read your history.The USA assumed the north Koreans where just a push over, but after that attack they realized that in reality they where actually fighting the Chinese.That was why the USA decided to immediately sue for peace by splitting the country into two. If the USA even dears to drop a bullet in north Korea, they will be up against the Russians and the Chinese. This yellow river incidence was a shocker to the power of the USA, this lead to General mac Arthur of the USA, to suggest the USA nuke China. President Truman had to sack Mac Arthur for this statement.President later said '' we are fighting the wrong war, the wrong enemy and at the wrong time''. He was referring to China/Russia.
since u r good in history u will Agree with me dat d Russia and china don't want to fight war with USA js as much as USA don't want to fight with them either. The truth is there will be too much to loose. In the end it will be called Pyrrhic victory
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by loswhite(m): 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2013
oboh c:

I guess this report was done by the CIA, the Chinese and the Russians are communist, so they are secretive. they are not as loud as the USA, so don't believe this bull shit on the net put their by the USA purely for propaganda. most of the defense equipment of the USA are now made in China, Heheheehehehehehehe.hope you aware that the Chinese own one of the biggest naval base in the very soil of USA. stop believe the american media hype. do your own studies.
I assume u've done ur own studies and u came up with this crap
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by politicalpastor: 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2013
5alive:
God bless ur brain

LOL, may God bless your entire generATION, am a nigerian born, AMERICAN........ lol,
I LOOK @ SOME PEOPLES COMMENT i just smile. but the truth is that america military
might is too much for the devil or lucifer to play with.
only God and his host of heaven can defeat america military, because he is almighty.
russia and china are not match to the U S miliary.
no country in the world can defeat america.
a wise and prudent china and russia wont because of foolish north korea to destroy their empires
because of north korea, if russia choose to join the fight, the U S will fire millions of rocket and
weapons from the coast of ALASKA and we all know wat that means. so i rest my case.
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by blackmale1: 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
Iyke-D:

You are taking your fascination with all things Putin and Russia too far. Like it or not, Russia
is still no match for the US in any which way - the closest is militarily. Of course, if it comes
to war (God forbid), its MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction), but if I was a betting man, I will bet
on the US any day - you cant spend $700 billion a year on military (over 40% of the world's total
military budget) and not have anything to show for it.

Its going to be a very long wait for those of you waiting for the US to fall. Yes, China is the next
fascination for some of you, but here are some questions: is it prepared to do the heavy lifting that
comes with becoming the leader of the world and staying there? Is it prepared yet to challenge the US
for that top spot and what price will it pay for doing so? Have you imagined what a world that is ran
by the Chinese will look like since the US is so evil?

How anyone can view the utterances coming from that little fat boy as befitting of a leader and then
conclude that the US is at fault here boggles the mind. For some of you guys, US can never do anything
right, even though you are here using a US Department of Defense sponsored invention called the Internet
to run your mouth.
Abeg no mind the big fool that claims 2 know all on every single topic but ends up divulging his stupidity and mediocre opposition to anything American and laughable appraisal and glorification of third world islamic nations and persia.
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by badassnigga(m): 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2013
politicalpastor:

LOL, may God bless your entire generATION, am a nigerian born, AMERICAN........ lol,
I LOOK @ SOME PEOPLES COMMENT i just smile. but the truth is that america military
might is too much for the devil or lucifer to play with.
only God and his host of heaven can defeat america military, because he is almighty.
russia and china are not match to the U S miliary.
no country in the world can defeat america.
a wise and prudent china and russia wont because of foolish north korea to destroy their empires
because of north korea, if russia choose to join the fight, the U S will fire millions of rocket and
weapons from the coast of ALASKA and we all know wat that means. so i rest my case.
lol ...ur actually know nothing based on d topic. on paper America is d strongest on earth. but do u think that America can actually hold its own when it matter most. so u r saying that if America fire rocket frm Alaska Russia will just fold its hand as if Russia rocket can not reach America soil as well.
America knows it can't confront Russia in a war, the same is applicable to Russia as far as War with America is concerned and both country know d reason .u r just here spewing trash
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by ridott02: 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2013
solomon111: I hope the US knows what they are doing in this war they are provoking.
Russia and china will not support them.
And if their actions threaten russian interests,they would have incurred the wrath of the second most powerful military on earth.
I pity ignorant american citizens,this is going to be more than they bargained for.
When russian satelite fell from the space and US high-jack it what did they do?Nothing because they not equal to US so they maintain peace.Russia cannot threaten US for anything they just want to be at a saver's side that's all.
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by ridott02: 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2013
oboh c:

who told you that china will be alone. the world is already polarised between NATO and the shanghai pact. I must tell you the Shanghai pact whichh is made up of cina/russia their allies which also comprises of the arab world, did i say india, pakistan etc, plus north africa. I guess CNN, BBC wont tell you all this. apart from the shit they feed you with about the west.
None of those countries you beleived are together are after their economy.Besides,war,is not what people do jumple into without any gain.And also,if they join,they will all loose out because,they will face un which comprises of:UK,France,germany etc.Do you research well before analysis.
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by badassnigga(m): 10:08pm On Apr 02, 2013
ridott02:
When russian satelite fell from the space and US high-jack it what did they do?Nothing because they not equal to US so they maintain peace.Russia cannot threaten US for anything they just want to be at a saver's side that's all.

ur post didn't add up at all.
u must b a comedian
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by obohc: 11:09pm On Apr 02, 2013
ridott02:
None of those countries you beleived are together are after their economy.Besides,war,is not what people do jumple into without any gain.And also,if they join,they will all loose out because,they will face un which comprises of:UK,France,germany etc.Do you research well before analysis.

Chinese armed forces have been placed on high alert over the escalating tensions in the Korean Peninsula, US officials say.

Reports suggest that the People's Liberation Army (PLA) troops have been mobilised over fears of war breaking out in the region.

According to US officials quoted in the reports, the Chinese military has beefed up its presence especially in the border region with North Korea since mid-March, soon after Pyongyang stepped up its threats against South Korea and the US.

The Chinese navy has also conducted a live-firing naval drill in the Yellow Sea in close proximity to the Korean Peninsula.

Chinese forces in Jilin Province bordering North Korea have been mobilised and kept on "Level One" alert. Large groups of troops, along with tanks and armoured personnel carriers, have also been detected in the region near the Yalu River which divides China and North Korea.

Jets reportedly belonging to the PLA have been flying at low altitudes over recent days.

The long-standing defence treaty between Pyongyang and Beijing continues to exist and under the pact China is expected to help North Korea in case of war.

Despite the increased military activity, experts believe China would be eager to see that a fully-fledged war does not break out. If the North Korean regime falls, it will directly result in scores of refugees fleeing to China, a situation Beijing wants to avoid.

Meanwhile, the US has also moved its radar platform closer to North Korea to monitor Pyongyang's activities.

Washington has deployed a warship off the South Korean coast in a bid to protect its strategic ally Seoul from missile attacks from North Korea.

The warship, USS McCain, used for missile defence, will not participate in any military exercise, an American official confirmed to Reuters. The official said on condition of anonymity: "This is a prudent move that provides greater missile defence options should (they) become necessary."

White House Spokesperson Jay Carney said: "I would note that despite the harsh rhetoric we are hearing from Pyongyang, we are not seeing changes to the North Korean military posture, such as large-scale mobilisations and positioning of forces."
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by slex(m): 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2013
rhymz: I wonder why people view the Russia of today as if they were thesame USSR Army of before. All Russian can do now is talk the talk, they can not afford even the cold war they were doing with the US back in the days through indirect fundings of oppositions in countries were US support the other forces or government forces. Even the Chinco Army of recent has a way better funding than today's Russian Arm. They are no match for the US army, that is a fact that should not be disregarded. The US alone has military bases close by enough to nip any threat in the bud even before they think it.
The US army is the only Army that can deploy close to 600,000 troops with their equipments, vehicles, weapons and everything needed to execute a full blown war anywhere in the world in a matter of weeks and keep the troops there for as long as it takes without flinching. Let Russia, china or Iran try am na, na protest go pour enter the street by the time their government goes broke trying to sustain the war. There is a reason Russia only talks where the US acts, it is called unmatched military might and economy that Russia, China or Iran can only dream of, let alone third world North Korea making noise to be noticed. They prolly want the US to call them to the table and discuss those sanctions levied against them by the US and UN that has crippled her economy.
God bless you
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by caukerzee(m): 11:16pm On Apr 02, 2013
bad_ass_nigga:

ur post didn't add up at all.
u must b a comedian
Again its funny how you think russia is the same as the were during the USSR era. America spends $700b on military yearly, thats 40% of the worlds military spending. America single handedly dissmantled the USSR talk less of what they'll do to this russia. Even germany or france can oust russia not to talk of a by far superior America.
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by obohc: 11:23pm On Apr 02, 2013
slex:
God bless you

I hope you are aware of the microphone cock up that happened when Former president of Russia visited Obama, and every body over heard obama telling him to explain to Putin when he gets back to Russia, that he will pull out USA missile defenses in poland as soon as he was reelected president. well Obama has pulled out of Poland last month. most of you are not aware that the old USSR has been reorganized, but this time it has taken the shape of, Eurasia union, plus shanghai pact and the arab league. this new union is far bigger than the former USSR. ooh yeah the north African alliance.

I study international politics so i do my research.
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by badassnigga(m): 11:56pm On Apr 02, 2013
caukerzee: Again its funny how you think russia is the same as the were during the USSR era. America spends $700b on military yearly, thats 40% of the worlds military spending. America single handedly dissmantled the USSR talk less of what they'll do to this russia. Even germany or france can oust russia not to talk of a by far superior America.

u got me laughing. u did say America dismantle Soviet Union as if US used military action to dismantle them. Russia remain d most vital country during Soviet era which was while US some tym refer to Soviet Union as Soviet Russia .
US is a fully fledged Democratic country so we got to know everything goin on with their military. China or Russia military spending may not b what we hear or see on media because frm day one these countries r highly secretive n democracy is still alien to them.that US spends Almost half of global military spend is bullshit unless we actually know how it is being spent. we all know That America has being fighting multiple war b4 and they av lots of military base globally ...I think that may explain partly abt their military spending .
am not disputing d fact that US military is d strongest d world over. But I will lyk to say Russia can do anything and go away with it militarily d way America can also do.
Russia could nt save Yugoslavia so did America could not save Georgia despite America empty threat.
Russia still remain d second strongest military on earth. confrontation between both of them is unimaginable and both of them know this .
Re: Russia Criticises US Bomber Flights Near North Korea by Nobody: 3:22am On Apr 03, 2013
Michaeljones36: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1043017_image_jpg0d5b1c4c7f720f698946c7f6ab08f687

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1043018_image_jpg0d5b1c4c7f720f698946c7f6ab08f687

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1043019_image_jpg0d5b1c4c7f720f698946c7f6ab08f687

According to some illiterates on this thread, Germany, Russia, and Isreal, and North Korea are stronger than the US.
Ok...we believe you.

So, you've intellectually have convinced us by posting an unsubstantiated diagram you found on the web.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Niger: Benin Republic Foreign Minister, Olushegun Pledges Support For ECOWAS / What Gaddafi's Death Means To Africa! / Bomb Blasts At Police Headquarters In Chad Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.