Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Wizkid And Girlfriend Play “I Miss You” Game On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Girlfriend Play “I Miss You” Game On Instagram (1969 Views)

Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars / Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy / Wizkid And Girlfriend Play "I Miss You Game" On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid And Girlfriend Play “I Miss You” Game On Instagram by ichommy(m): 7:46am On Mar 30, 2013
Wizkid via his instagram page shared this photo of him and girlfriend Tani Omotayo and captioned it “Missing T already! off to London! #Ontheroadwithoutmylady” oh by the way, the “T” stand for “Tani Omotayo”

SOURCE http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2013/03/wizkid-and-girlfriend-play-i-miss-you.html

Re: Wizkid And Girlfriend Play “I Miss You” Game On Instagram by Double194(m): 7:53am On Mar 30, 2013
Totally Childish.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Girlfriend Play “I Miss You” Game On Instagram by donPhill(m): 8:00am On Mar 30, 2013
ah!...wizzy ma take care of d babe b4 u show na?...*kpanku package* 2nd.....
Re: Wizkid And Girlfriend Play “I Miss You” Game On Instagram by whalexyy(m): 8:21am On Mar 30, 2013
Dat doesn't mean he's gonna marry her.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Girlfriend Play “I Miss You” Game On Instagram by Cizzy99(m): 8:57am On Mar 30, 2013
Dis z lik d 10th gf he has had if nt more, xo wot is it abt ds .its jst matter of tym b4 he dises her off...
Re: Wizkid And Girlfriend Play “I Miss You” Game On Instagram by Mobinga: 9:05am On Mar 30, 2013
So why is this a thread?

Move abeg.

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Girlfriend Play “I Miss You” Game On Instagram by obowunmi(m): 9:08am On Mar 30, 2013
didn't even think that I'd do this but 6th **sixth** to comment... jumps off the London bridge. grin grin
Re: Wizkid And Girlfriend Play “I Miss You” Game On Instagram by Popowaa: 10:35am On Mar 30, 2013
Well done.
Just in case it makes front page
obowunmi: didn't even think that I'd do this but 6th **sixth** to comment... jumps off the London bridge. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Girlfriend Play “I Miss You” Game On Instagram by fruityjojo(f): 12:13pm On Mar 30, 2013
Cizzy99: Dis z lik d 10th gf he has had if nt more, xo wot is it abt ds .its jst matter of tym b4 he dises her off...
plsss name dem! By alphabetical order lie lie!
Re: Wizkid And Girlfriend Play “I Miss You” Game On Instagram by MzHolly(f): 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2013
Am omotayo
Re: Wizkid And Girlfriend Play “I Miss You” Game On Instagram by goldfish80(m): 2:00pm On Mar 30, 2013
MzHolly: Am omotayo
K
Re: Wizkid And Girlfriend Play “I Miss You” Game On Instagram by obowunmi(m): 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
Popowaa: Well done.
Just in case it makes front page

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Foluke Daramola Is Using Juju On Kayode Salako' / Happy 41 Birthday To JOE Thomas American R&b Singer / Iyanya And Manager, Ubi Franklin Acquire New Super Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.