Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Oga On Top Movie Poster - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Oga On Top Movie Poster (25959 Views)

Mide Martins Semi-Unclad Pose For A Movie Poster / Nollywood Actresses Semi-unclad On Movie Poster (photo) / Your Thoughts On 'Girls In The Mood' Movie Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by whitedolphine(m): 9:40am On Mar 30, 2013
Nollywood na wah for una oh I call this lack of movies titles
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by chucky234(m): 9:42am On Mar 30, 2013
What's with the machete and juju,or did Mr. Shem went for the interview with cutlass and juju.
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by SamConquer(m): 9:43am On Mar 30, 2013
I Dont Agree With The Poster jor It is Edited. . .the Pictures Where Taken From Different Films And Added Together
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by Policewoman(f): 9:46am On Mar 30, 2013
redcliff: [size=14pt]mschew. So in less than three weeks, they wrote, shot, post produced a full movie going by the period the "oga on the top" interview ensued. Funke shame on You for accepting this role. Nkem Owoh, I dont blame you cos i know u have a crush on Funke. The reason you accepted the role.but i am still dissappointed in you anyways. I hate Nollywood! [/size]
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by azpekuliar: 9:47am On Mar 30, 2013
Photoshopped poster!
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by Capnd143(m): 9:49am On Mar 30, 2013
I dont know what you all are shouting about! Bt it is very obvious that this Poster is FAKE! nollywood is sometimes stupid, bt definitely nt stupid enough to do this.
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by Mishydoo(m): 9:50am On Mar 30, 2013
[/color][color=#990000]Haters SHUT D FCK UP!...Musicians,press,Comedians,Actors foreign and Local do it all d tym...taking recent happenings and using it for entertainment;Critics!always quick to condem nigerian products,stop being myopic and see what its about instead of running Ur mouths in ignorance....*dissapointed in Ukwa my foot*

1 Like

Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by Policewoman(f): 9:50am On Mar 30, 2013
redcliff: [size=14pt]mschew. So in less than three weeks, they wrote, shot, post produced a full movie going by the period the "oga on the top" interview ensued. Funke shame on You for accepting this role. Nkem Owoh, I dont blame you cos i know u have a crush on Funke. The reason you accepted the role.but i am still dissappointed in you anyways. I hate Nollywood! [/size]
Shut up! Can't you read? The movie came out long before the "Oga @d top" saga. Abi you no sabi say the "Oga on Top" means the Oga was caught on top of a woman? People should learn to read first before spewing thrash from their buccal cacities.

3 Likes

Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by Lakeshizu(m): 9:53am On Mar 30, 2013
Codedrock: Does the photo above really match the title?
....I was wondering too o...
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by papaejima1: 9:55am On Mar 30, 2013
You hate nollywood and you still know all their names? undecided undecided
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by Caprison(m): 9:56am On Mar 30, 2013
JusticeEquity: I came across this poster on a website, I laughed seeing the title 'MyOgaAtTheTop'. Drop ur comment.. I posted the picture .. What does MyOgaAtTheTop mean to you?
grin
JusticeEquity: I came across this poster on a website, I laughed seeing the title 'MyOgaAtTheTop'. Drop ur comment.. I posted the picture .. What does MyOgaAtTheTop mean to you?
Emmysteve: KWOT! i hate nairaland, i hate nairaland, i hate nairaland its full of myopic and senseless people.
Policewoman: Obviously photoshopped. Try again.

Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by Uniqueteco(m): 9:56am On Mar 30, 2013
Thankgodtt: . For one to produce a movie out of a phrase, it is called creativity!! If it is hollywood u'll say they are talented but because it s ur country, u hate it!!!! I dnt blame yhu!! U lack common scene!!!
. U're right it's high time we started appreciating what's ours.

1 Like

Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by Policewoman(f): 9:57am On Mar 30, 2013
Obviously photoshopped. Try again.
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by Emmysteve(m): 9:58am On Mar 30, 2013
KWOT! i hate nairaland, i hate nairaland, i hate nairaland its full of myopic and senseless people.
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by Oluwaife: 10:01am On Mar 30, 2013
ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah , hmmmmmmmmm, very funny. Nollywood!!!!!! una no try at all.
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by mctemmy(f): 10:11am On Mar 30, 2013
Its CAVITY not CACITIES which school you go self?
Policewoman: Shut up! Can't you read? The movie came out long before the "Oga @d top" saga. Abi you no sabi say the "Oga on Top" means the Oga was caught on top of a woman? People should learn to read first before spewing thrash from their buccal cacities.
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by mctemmy(f): 10:13am On Mar 30, 2013
Emmysteve: KWOT! i hate nairaland, i hate nairaland, i hate nairaland its full of myopic and senseless people.
ignoramus den force you to log in or register @ gunpoint??
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by SymbolicalIdol(m): 10:16am On Mar 30, 2013
This is meaningless. coolThis is meaningless.
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by masterpiecer(m): 10:20am On Mar 30, 2013

going by context, 'Oga on top' and 'Oga at the top' are two different things undecided

Eg:
Samsung and samsong
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by victorazy(m): 10:22am On Mar 30, 2013

Not that they acted it over night, but there are thousands of finished Nollywood films with no title yet Patience Ozogwo said so on Who want to be a millionaire
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by goshen26: 10:32am On Mar 30, 2013
Ha nollywood, in just three weeks, i swear na them de give room for piracy.
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by obisage(m): 10:40am On Mar 30, 2013
i don't think that anyone that knows graphics will comment negatively on nollywood concerning this poster. it's a mere graphic work. there is no such movie.
every one is just showing his talent on the innocent man. DJs, Graphic artists,
so this is one of those talent exhibition on "my oga at the top"
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by JusticeEquity(m): 10:56am On Mar 30, 2013
masterpiecer:

going by context, 'Oga on top' and 'Oga at the top' are two different things undecided

Eg:
Samsung and samsong

I have not seen the movie, and I don't know how real it is or the story line. In some cases, producers, writes etc. Don't want to be caught red-handed, so they always run away from direct attack on their subject.
Did you remember a movie produced by sony, titled ( District 9) http://www.sonypictures.com/homevideo/district9/ , which was criticised by the then Minister of Information (prof Dora), the storyline talked about ruthless actions of some Negro. The name of a key character was 'Obadsandjo' . So producers, will find ways to avoid legal battle .
I'm not saying this Nollywood movie is a direct or indirect attack. I think anybody seeing that poster would immediately think about 'MyOgaAtTheTop' Issue.

Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by Caseless: 10:57am On Mar 30, 2013
Why are nigerians taking this to the extreme? How many time patience de fhuck up with eng and nobody crucify her. Na only this man don gog like this before?

Rawbish!
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by sexyglow(f): 10:59am On Mar 30, 2013
CHEAP!
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by brightleave(m): 11:02am On Mar 30, 2013
grin cheesy smileynaija I hail thee o. Oyibo dey take months or yeven years to shoot one movie, but una dey take just there weeks or three days to ACT una own. I hail una again o.
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by oringo01: 11:06am On Mar 30, 2013
Is only in naija they write,produce nd act film within 2 to 3 weeks.dat why own home videos hv not improved over de year.nollywood can be so anoiying.mtchwwwwwwww
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by fitzmayowa: 11:06am On Mar 30, 2013
Now you know why we can't be on the same level with hollywood...SMH

1 Like

Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by Aabheaven(m): 11:35am On Mar 30, 2013
This is not right
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by kaymovic(m): 11:42am On Mar 30, 2013
How embarasing can nollywood get...A Movie In 2 Weeks...Haba,Haba!!!Shame On U Guys.Blind Man Knw Go Gree Watch Dey Movie,,,Before Spirit Go Chase Person Fall Down...It Makes NoneSense...No Sense...Non Sense...We Need Site Up Our Movie Industry Like Oga @ Dey Top Guy...Shame On U Guys[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by akinmusi(m): 11:43am On Mar 30, 2013
See the effect of photoshop!!!

I am not sure anyway. But I am sure of what these dudes that like photoshop can do.
Isryl02: Ok
Re: Oga On Top Movie Poster by MonwuK: 11:43am On Mar 30, 2013
sadNollywood, it is a shame that when other 'WOODS' ar developing to maturity, ur still crowling like a todler. Shame!!! Instead of helping to stop the Oga at the Top saga, ur still promoting it in the name of making money, what socio-cultural cum moral utility is the less than three weeks rushed movie to Nigerian society. Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Watch These Comedy Skits By A Nairalander. / Liquorose Emerges Head Of House As Emmanuel Wins The Ultimate Veto Power Game / Angel Awotarigha: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018. 8 Things To Know About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.