Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,183 members, 7,811,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

HELP!!!!!!! 86 Years Old Man Is Been Denied Of His Property - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / HELP!!!!!!! 86 Years Old Man Is Been Denied Of His Property (564 Views)

Photos: First Storey Building In Nigeria, Now Aged 170 Years Old / 86-storey Dubai Marina Torch Skyscraper On Fire / FOR Sale:twin Duplex + BQ On 86, Bode Thomas Road, SURULERE. See Pic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!!!!!! 86 Years Old Man Is Been Denied Of His Property by felkum: 10:45am On Mar 30, 2013
Naira Land is important you help me because someone's life is as take.

My father bought a Land since 1977 (100 by 50ft) in Ilorin Kwara State and developed it to decking level double three bedroom flates, the seller sold the property to another person on his behalf, the case is in court since 2007, he verdict 2009, the man went for an appeal and since then till now the case is on my father have spent a whole lot of money for lawyers two of which they have dropped the case now. That is the only thing he is left with please i need your help to save my father from thinking every now and then. Although we are from South South, Warri precisely.

All the document including the Building plan are with my father, Although he is with R of O instead of C of O,

PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP MY FATHER IS OLD FOR ALL THIS STRESS

GOD BLESS NAIRA LAND, NAIRALIST AND NIGERIA IN GENERAL
Re: HELP!!!!!!! 86 Years Old Man Is Been Denied Of His Property by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2013
You need to elaborate. I am not sure the type of help you need. Why did the lawyers drop your dad's case? Tell us more in a more concise manner.
Re: HELP!!!!!!! 86 Years Old Man Is Been Denied Of His Property by felkum: 10:53am On Mar 31, 2013
May God bless u for your respond

According to my father the first lawyer handed over the case to another lawyer that is has been transfered and recently the second lawyer drop the case because the judge in the court said to my father, why will you go and report me to my pastor even my husband can not decide for me she said, then the lawyer said because of these he is not handling the case again that my father should look for another lawyer. As at yesterday my father called and said that someone direct in to the governors office to meet the council there that he should explain to council so he handed over the original document to them and they told him that the bail-leave along side with him will be going to paste court paper that the court will be sitting this new month again. I just pray that this should be the final

(1) (Reply)

10-12 Hectares Of Land Urgently Needed In Abuja. / Two Plots Of Elegushi Royal Land For Sale. Call: 08033970354 / House For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.