Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Waje Opens Up On Picture Showing Her Unclad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje Opens Up On Picture Showing Her Unclad (908 Views)

Justin Beibers Nude Picture Showing His Gbola / A Fan Blasted Ice Prince’s Girlfriend For Showing Her Massive Chest | PHOTO / Picture Showing Paul Walker Still Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Waje Opens Up On Picture Showing Her Unclad by Adehwale: 11:25am On Mar 30, 2013
A lot of comments followed singerWaje’s unclad picture which surfaced online recently, with many fans asking ‘why’. Waje has explained that the said picture was not only an abstract, but also part of her new video concept.
Waje says the picture is a scene in her new single titled I Wish, released during the week.
“After being onset of the movie, Tunnel, I realized that our music videos are likemovies paintingthe right picture and acting it. The ‘I Wish’ video is a lifeless theme and the song isa vulnerable song, and I tried to interprete it in that abstract unclad picture with the brokenmirrors. It’s metrying to interprete a woman’s vulnerability,” she said.
Ifeoma, Waje’s publicist, however dispelled the rumour making the rounds that the singer wenttotally unclad inthe video, explaining that “It was all graphics.”
Ifeoma said Waje actually had clothes on in the video shot by Clarence Peters. “Waje didn’t go unclad in that video. She wasputting on her clothes with some jewelries.The trick was all Clarence Peters’ work who made her look as if she was unclad. You would notice that the picture was dark and blur with just her face being the most visible,” she said

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Set To Represent Nigeria In Big Brother Africa / D'banj And Snoop Lion Acting A Fool On Stage At MTV All Star In South Africa / Tonto Dikeh Brandish Gangstar Street Look In New Photo Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.