Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Has Anybody Heard Of Beyond Stardom Nig Ltd N R The Genuine - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Has Anybody Heard Of Beyond Stardom Nig Ltd N R The Genuine (4300 Views)

Have Anybody Heard About This Company / What R The Top 5 Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anybody Heard Of Beyond Stardom Nig Ltd N R The Genuine by kcwhyte: 11:39am On Mar 30, 2013
pls fellow nairalanders hs any1 hrd of BEYOND STARDOM NIG LTD... i wz invited 4 a test which i cnt rember applyn 4, hweva i wrote it 2 fulfill all righteousness n 2 days later i receivd a txt tellin me dt i wz succesfl n dt i shld cm 2 dier office @ 505 ikorodu rd ketu b/st wit my cv n 2500NGN 4 a recomdtn letter 2 d coy...pls wat is ur opinion as i noticed dt they hv a website be4 i went 2 write d test, but i wz nt satisfied wit their office as it looks like an "estherbreakthrough" kind of office.
Re: Has Anybody Heard Of Beyond Stardom Nig Ltd N R The Genuine by topsy23: 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2013
Well.....am not expecting job seeker to pay any money for a reccommendation letter.I don't think they are real. Beside, what are they into?
Re: Has Anybody Heard Of Beyond Stardom Nig Ltd N R The Genuine by Kokofi(m): 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2013
@kcwhyte; it's been said on this forum times without number that whosoever is requesting money from you inother to give u a job is fraudulent & a scammer... When u pay the money, they'll definitly give u the recomendation letter & after they reject u from where u've been recomended to, they'll give another one which of course u'll b rejected & after u don go tru multiple rejection, no b person go tell u say "this is lagos". PLS LETS DESIST FROM ENCOURAGING THESE CRIMINALS WITH OUR HARD EARNED CASH.
I also saw dr msg in my mail box from an application i made @Gigajob... E be like say na scammers full dat jobsite because ds's d third time some unscrupulous elements hv contacted me for test/interviews after i signed up there. They're on a vry loooong tin!!
Re: Has Anybody Heard Of Beyond Stardom Nig Ltd N R The Genuine by ifyalways(f): 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2013
topsy23: Well.....am not expecting job seeker to pay any money for a reccommendation letter.I don't think they are real. Beside, what are they into?
So says my Oga at the top.

Kokofi: @kcwhyte; it's been said on this forum times without number that whosoever is requesting money from you inother to give u a job is fraudulent & a scammer... When u pay the money, they'll definitly give u the recomendation letter & after they reject u from where u've been recomended to, they'll give another one which of course u'll b rejected & after u don go tru multiple rejection, no b person go tell u say "this is lagos". PLS LETS DESIST FROM ENCOURAGING THESE CRIMINALS WITH OUR HARD EARNED CASH.
I also saw dr msg in my mail box from an application i made @Gigajob... E be like say na scammers full dat jobsite because ds's d third time some unscrupulous elements hv contacted me for test/interviews after i signed up there. They're on a vry loooong tin!!
Dats all.

OP,You are On Your Own. cheesy
Re: Has Anybody Heard Of Beyond Stardom Nig Ltd N R The Genuine by 4nez(f): 2:31am On Apr 26, 2013
I got a txt frm them on wed to cum for an interview today, I was having trouble decidin To go since I don't rem applyin for a job with them or ve any record of the position I mite ve applied for...reading ur comments has made ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ seal d deal...not goin again
Re: Has Anybody Heard Of Beyond Stardom Nig Ltd N R The Genuine by sophyaa(f): 4:15pm On Jun 22, 2013
Plz frndz i got a txt frm dem dis after dat i shuld come for a test on tues june 25th i need your advice if i shuld go or not
Re: Has Anybody Heard Of Beyond Stardom Nig Ltd N R The Genuine by tpapi: 7:23am On Jun 23, 2013
Those guys are popular scammers

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Heard Of Beyond Stardom Nig Ltd N R The Genuine by obinna002: 1:56am On Jun 24, 2013
@sophyaa is like you hv money to spend, pls go and confirm for us, grin
Re: Has Anybody Heard Of Beyond Stardom Nig Ltd N R The Genuine by Mickeysho(m): 7:54am On Jun 24, 2013
Beyond stardom is a scam. I went to der interview @ ketu once and i can tell u dat they are scammers.. The office is in the same compound with a beer parlor
Re: Has Anybody Heard Of Beyond Stardom Nig Ltd N R The Genuine by seaman007: 8:05am On Jun 24, 2013
I hav been to the office b4 for there test
In ketu.
My brother save ur money for better things
No go waste am
They sent me the same text msg to bring 2500 for
Recomemdation letter.its scam
Re: Has Anybody Heard Of Beyond Stardom Nig Ltd N R The Genuine by Fweezy(m): 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
"BEYOND STARDOM" recruitment agency is a big scam. Job seekers please don't be fooled by them. They are just busy fleecing desperate and mostly young school leavers with no work experience into thinking that they can secure good jobs in big companies for them. This is a dream meant for fools that can only best be desccribed as being beyond the stars. Imagine n aptitude test with no score result and where everybody passes and is invited to come and collect recommendation letters the following week. They are so shameless that they cannot even go there with you and introduce you in person or call the company ahead of time so that they will be expecting u. Its seems to me that they are just copying and pasting company addresses into default recommendation letter templates and giving out to job seekers. To crown it all, the Owner of the coy claims to be a Pastor, a supposed man of God scamming job seekers in the name of the Lord! My fellow youths and job seekers, steer clear from these scammers for your own good!

(1) (Reply)

Berger Paints Aptitude Test / Got A Call From 180 / Who Has Worked With Freedom Group As A Quarry Supervisor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.