Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

I'm Too Jealous, Have Had All Shapes, Sizes And Colours Of Women - Uti Nwachukwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Too Jealous, Have Had All Shapes, Sizes And Colours Of Women - Uti Nwachukwu (1565 Views)

"Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', / Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor / Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Too Jealous, Have Had All Shapes, Sizes And Colours Of Women - Uti Nwachukwu by NonsoB: 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-OUqnyNesVHE/UVbA-SQMOtI/AAAAAAAAIWM/hlshowctSKA/s400/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FQk4tRXhjbHVzaXZlXy1CZWxsYU5haWphLVN0eWxlcy1BZnJpY2EtTWFnaWMtVmlld2Vycy1DaG9pY2UtQXdhcmRzLUJlc3QtRHJlc3NlZC1MaXN0LU1hcmNoLTIwMTMtQmVsbGFOYWlqYTE4NC0zOTl4NjAwLmpwZw%253D%253D%253F%253D-792684[/img]

BBA winner and Jara tv show presenter, Uti Nwachukwu, in an interview with The SUN, talked about stardom and women, his relationship with Beverly Naya, Nollywood, music and being a Jealous lover.

He says: "I am an extremely jealous guy but I am praying to God to make me less jealous and less possessive. I believe that if you find somebody that's for you, that person should be for you only. I'm a bit extreme because my lover must focus on only me. Now that's a bit difficult and that's why I say I am a very difficult person to be with. Perhaps, I'm very demanding when it comes to relationships.

When asked how he handles attention from female, he said; "I grew up around many women so it's nothing special," he discloses. "I have been getting a lot of attention right from when I was a kid. Even in school, I was a very cute kid and I had women all around me so it's nothing special.

I used to be very adventurous; I have had all shapes, sizes and colours of women, so for me, the fame came at the right time with the right discipline.

http://gistmetro..co.uk/2013/03/im-extremely-jealous-have-had-all.html
Re: I'm Too Jealous, Have Had All Shapes, Sizes And Colours Of Women - Uti Nwachukwu by phrancys001(m): 12:09pm On Mar 30, 2013
Nice strategy ! Trying 2 cova up sumting Gish.

1 Like

Re: I'm Too Jealous, Have Had All Shapes, Sizes And Colours Of Women - Uti Nwachukwu by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2013
What's jealousy got to do with immaturity?

1 Like

Re: I'm Too Jealous, Have Had All Shapes, Sizes And Colours Of Women - Uti Nwachukwu by Alleinad(f): 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2013
Jealousy ruins not just relationships but marriage as well. Uti pray real hard and have the desire to actually change.
Re: I'm Too Jealous, Have Had All Shapes, Sizes And Colours Of Women - Uti Nwachukwu by goldfish80(m): 2:04pm On Mar 30, 2013
Ok! This sounds very gay

1 Like

Re: I'm Too Jealous, Have Had All Shapes, Sizes And Colours Of Women - Uti Nwachukwu by Akshow: 2:05pm On Mar 30, 2013
Too much details in something meant to be private. Who ask you all this one. What are you tryin to cover?

1 Like

Re: I'm Too Jealous, Have Had All Shapes, Sizes And Colours Of Women - Uti Nwachukwu by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2013
As the saying goes, when you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is to stop digging. This mofo needs to comprehend. . .

2 Likes

Re: I'm Too Jealous, Have Had All Shapes, Sizes And Colours Of Women - Uti Nwachukwu by tpia5: 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2013
[img]http://www.naija.fm/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/beverly-and-uti-jara-pillow-604x350.jpg[/img]

that mischievious look he gets occasionally, is so cute.
Re: I'm Too Jealous, Have Had All Shapes, Sizes And Colours Of Women - Uti Nwachukwu by tpia5: 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2013
I used to be very adventurous; I have had all shapes, sizes and colours of women

no offence, but for some reason i doubt anything transpired with 99% of them, in fact i'd be surprised if anything happened with any of the women.

quite common with bookish types.
Re: I'm Too Jealous, Have Had All Shapes, Sizes And Colours Of Women - Uti Nwachukwu by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 30, 2013
Why are all the cute ones gay embarassed
Re: I'm Too Jealous, Have Had All Shapes, Sizes And Colours Of Women - Uti Nwachukwu by tellwisdom: 7:13pm On Mar 30, 2013
What is cute about this nicca??
Re: I'm Too Jealous, Have Had All Shapes, Sizes And Colours Of Women - Uti Nwachukwu by Temismith(f): 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2013
Dis gaydom,gayly,gayish and gayer is becoming somting else. C wat it has done to dis human being born by a woman.

(1) (Reply)

D'banj Signs Olamide On To DB Records / Wizkid Is Sad His Girl Is Leaving His Sideā€¦ / Wizkid & Girlfriend Show Love As She Celebrates Birthday & Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.