Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,874 members, 7,862,933 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

Peter Denied Christ Three Times! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Peter Denied Christ Three Times! (511 Views)

Who Was The Owner Of The Rooster That Crowed When Peter Denied Jesus? / Question: Who Owns The rooster That Crowed After Peter Denied Jesus? / I Was Shot By Armed Robbers Three Times But Still Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Denied Christ Three Times! by KingofGlory: 2:13pm On Mar 30, 2013
Peter denied Christ despite warning to him that this was going to happen.
Peter may possibly have done this to save his life or to avoid embarrassment which may happened to him if he identified with Christ. Whatever may be the reason!

As Christians, what can we do to avoid falling into the same pit that Peter fell into?
Re: Peter Denied Christ Three Times! by PastorOluT(m): 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2013
As Christians, what can we do to avoid falling into the same pit that
Peter fell into?[/quote]

By constantly walking in d spirit,
so i say then walk in d spirit dat u might not gratify d lust of d flesh.
Galatians 5:16

Be back on ow we can constantly walk in d spirit
Re: Peter Denied Christ Three Times! by wazobiaforu(m): 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2013
He did that to fulfilled the prophesy of Jesus and to make salvation story interesting

Had it been he did not do that,Judas did not betray and those who nailed Jesus did not do that- then how will the salvation come to past?

What i dont understand is : why did we keep appreciating PINGING and hate RIM? We celebrate salvation but did not celebrate those that was used to accomplished it

Mind you, God know the end from the begining
Re: Peter Denied Christ Three Times! by KingofGlory: 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2013
@ Pastor Olu T - Thank you for your counsel.

@ Wazobia - You did not address the question raised but you are rather raising another issue entirely.

Agreed that some people played some prophesied roles in the death of Christ but you and i are not the people. We are not Peter for instance but we are still denying Christ at every opportunity through our disobedience to Him, by being ashamed of Him, failing to speak out against evil when we supposed to. At times we deny Him to be in the good books of others, we deny Him for material and financial gains. This is the issue I've raised soliciting for Biblical counsel on how to live a successful Christian life without denying Christ.

O Lord, help us!

(1) (Reply)

The Reality Of God's Reconciliation / Worshiper Gives Used Condom As Offering In Church / Your Opinion Xtians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.