Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,088 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Khloe Kardashian Is A Victim Of Nature! Wind Blows Up Her Skirt & Exposes Pants - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloe Kardashian Is A Victim Of Nature! Wind Blows Up Her Skirt & Exposes Pants (11748 Views)

Celeb Goes Pantless For Pic But Struggles To Cover Up As Wind Blows Up Her Dress / PHOTOS: Wind Blows Off Kim Kardashian Short Dress / Kim Kardashian Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Khloe Kardashian Is A Victim Of Nature! Wind Blows Up Her Skirt & Exposes Pants by yugotee: 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2013
Khloe Kardashian was the unfortunate victim of Mother Nature on Friday and it all went down outside of mom Kris Jenner's LA office!

Get the full gist here http://yugotee..com/2013/03/khloe-kardashian-is-victim-of-mother.html

Re: Khloe Kardashian Is A Victim Of Nature! Wind Blows Up Her Skirt & Exposes Pants by Caracta(f): 4:28pm On Mar 30, 2013
Oh my! I love the shoe...and the bag? Wow wow wow!
Re: Khloe Kardashian Is A Victim Of Nature! Wind Blows Up Her Skirt & Exposes Pants by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2013

9 Likes

Re: Khloe Kardashian Is A Victim Of Nature! Wind Blows Up Her Skirt & Exposes Pants by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 30, 2013
modella grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
she has nice legs though tongue
Re: Khloe Kardashian Is A Victim Of Nature! Wind Blows Up Her Skirt & Exposes Pants by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 30, 2013
adaobi123: modella grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
she has nice legs though tongue
yes, she does but the issue on ground is that she's wearing a beige underwear grin grin
Re: Khloe Kardashian Is A Victim Of Nature! Wind Blows Up Her Skirt & Exposes Pants by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2013
ItsModella:
yes, she does but the issue on ground is that she's wearing a beige underwear grin grin
Isn't it not one of those spandex underwears, that help you have a nice shape ? Like to hold in all the fat, that you don't like.
Re: Khloe Kardashian Is A Victim Of Nature! Wind Blows Up Her Skirt & Exposes Pants by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 30, 2013
adaobi123:
Isn't it not one of those spandex underwears, that help you have a nice shape ? Like to hold in all the fat, that you don't like.
grin grin grin grin grin

maybe, I can't tell from the photo.
Re: Khloe Kardashian Is A Victim Of Nature! Wind Blows Up Her Skirt & Exposes Pants by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 30, 2013
adaobi123:
na u go know everything,see your mouth.lol.
Re: Khloe Kardashian Is A Victim Of Nature! Wind Blows Up Her Skirt & Exposes Pants by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 30, 2013
ufotuko: na u go know everything,see your mouth.lol.
Stop stalking me grin angry
Re: Khloe Kardashian Is A Victim Of Nature! Wind Blows Up Her Skirt & Exposes Pants by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 30, 2013
adaobi123:
Stop stalking me grin angry
stop begging me joor,na by force to love you?lol
Re: Khloe Kardashian Is A Victim Of Nature! Wind Blows Up Her Skirt & Exposes Pants by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2013
what an awful pantie lipsrsealed
i'm even surprised she wears one lipsrsealed
Re: Khloe Kardashian Is A Victim Of Nature! Wind Blows Up Her Skirt & Exposes Pants by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2013
ufotuko: stop begging me joor,na by force to love you?lol
grin grin grin grin
Re: Khloe Kardashian Is A Victim Of Nature! Wind Blows Up Her Skirt & Exposes Pants by goldfish80(m): 6:51pm On Mar 30, 2013
I think this was a smart ploy by Khloe to put to bed the rumour she is a Tranny to bed..... But am not convinced joor angry

1 Like

Re: Khloe Kardashian Is A Victim Of Nature! Wind Blows Up Her Skirt & Exposes Pants by nikkyshyne(f): 6:58pm On Mar 30, 2013
Sometimes enh, I wish I was a kind of magician. I wish I could make those shoes appear in my hands like right now!
Re: Khloe Kardashian Is A Victim Of Nature! Wind Blows Up Her Skirt & Exposes Pants by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 30, 2013
I wish I didnt open this thread. The wind is wicked.
Re: Khloe Kardashian Is A Victim Of Nature! Wind Blows Up Her Skirt & Exposes Pants by tellwisdom: 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2013
That boxers go dey smell die sad sad
Re: Khloe Kardashian Is A Victim Of Nature! Wind Blows Up Her Skirt & Exposes Pants by ochukofortune(m): 7:02pm On Mar 30, 2013
See IDROSI oOOOOOOO...
Re: Khloe Kardashian Is A Victim Of Nature! Wind Blows Up Her Skirt & Exposes Pants by Mcleo007(m): 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2013
Do people just follow them all around to take snapshots of anybody affiliated to the Kardashian family.. If its not Kim this, its Khloe did this or Kortney did that.. Gosh!

2 Likes

Re: Khloe Kardashian Is A Victim Of Nature! Wind Blows Up Her Skirt & Exposes Pants by badmeat(m): 7:48pm On Mar 30, 2013
She know wetin she dey do!how she go wear feli feli skirt comot outside during hamartan!
Re: Khloe Kardashian Is A Victim Of Nature! Wind Blows Up Her Skirt & Exposes Pants by Temismith(f): 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2013
Next time wen u dey commot, wear CLOTH, not shimi!

1 Like

Re: Khloe Kardashian Is A Victim Of Nature! Wind Blows Up Her Skirt & Exposes Pants by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2013
Amazing legs.
Re: Khloe Kardashian Is A Victim Of Nature! Wind Blows Up Her Skirt & Exposes Pants by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2013
Kim>Kourtney>khloe.
Not a big fan of hers.
Re: Khloe Kardashian Is A Victim Of Nature! Wind Blows Up Her Skirt & Exposes Pants by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 30, 2013
hornipipe: Kim>Kourtney>khloe.
Not a big fan of hers.
Khloe>Kourtney>Kim
I can't stand Kim. My opinion though
Re: Khloe Kardashian Is A Victim Of Nature! Wind Blows Up Her Skirt & Exposes Pants by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2013
adaobi123:
Khloe>Kourtney>Kim
Khloe>Kim>Kourtney

as a matter of fact, I hate all of them..
Re: Khloe Kardashian Is A Victim Of Nature! Wind Blows Up Her Skirt & Exposes Pants by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2013
ItsModella:
Khloe>Kim>Kourtney

grin grin grin grin LOOOL I don't blame you
Re: Khloe Kardashian Is A Victim Of Nature! Wind Blows Up Her Skirt & Exposes Pants by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2013
Mcleo007: Do people just follow them all around to take snapshots of anybody affiliated to the Kardashian family.. If its not Kim this, its Khloe did this or Kortney did that.. Gosh!
The people who follow them around are called paparazzis, they stalk celebrities for a living.
Re: Khloe Kardashian Is A Victim Of Nature! Wind Blows Up Her Skirt & Exposes Pants by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2013
adaobi123:
Khloe>Kourtney>Kim
Kim is the sexiest and richest tongue
Re: Khloe Kardashian Is A Victim Of Nature! Wind Blows Up Her Skirt & Exposes Pants by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2013
Sweet sweet legs. Oh, and the underpants, I think they make her look down-to-earth and more approachable cheesy

1 Like

Re: Khloe Kardashian Is A Victim Of Nature! Wind Blows Up Her Skirt & Exposes Pants by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2013
ItsModella:
Khloe>Kim>Kourtney

no you don't tongue
Re: Khloe Kardashian Is A Victim Of Nature! Wind Blows Up Her Skirt & Exposes Pants by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 30, 2013
hornipipe: Kim is the sexiest and richest tongue
But has a crap personality. I prefer Khloe anyday
Re: Khloe Kardashian Is A Victim Of Nature! Wind Blows Up Her Skirt & Exposes Pants by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2013
hornipipe: no you don't tongue
oh yes I do. tongue tongue

and what makes you think I like them?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Pete Edochie / 2faze Younger Brother Rated As 2013 Most Handsome In Nigeria / Naija Girls Eeh!! (went To Club Like This) See Photos Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.