Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Jesus Rose On The 2nd Or 3rd Day? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Rose On The 2nd Or 3rd Day? (461 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / Public Holiday On The 2nd or 5th Of Jan??? / Jesus Never Taste Death Talkless Of Ressurection The 3rd Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Rose On The 2nd Or 3rd Day? by bokom(m): 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2013
Please my brothers,,,,, i thought from Friday to Sunday is 2 two days? how come they Jesus rose on the 3rd day, while all i can count is 2days?/ undecided guys i will an ans o...
Re: Jesus Rose On The 2nd Or 3rd Day? by Chokolee(m): 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2013
He rose the same day!! Besides, what does boko has to do with Jesus' resurection?

(1) (Reply)

Who Told You That You Will Not Overcome. Be Encouraged, Rejoice!! / Is Our Darling Country Nigeria Up For It Yet? / IRONIC! The Man I Preached Was The Antichrist Ended Up Delivering Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.