Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,656 members, 7,827,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Baby Carrier Not Healthy For Carrying Babies How True - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby Carrier Not Healthy For Carrying Babies How True (854 Views)

10 Healthy Foods That Are Actually Not Healthy / Stop Microwaving Your Meal,it is not healthy. / Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Baby Carrier Not Healthy For Carrying Babies How True by shilees(f): 6:11pm On Mar 30, 2013
once in a while I use baby carrier for my baby and many times people say is not good, but ofcourse they dont have a any reason until a today a lady says it affects the scrotum of boys. how true is it,someone should please explain
Re: Baby Carrier Not Healthy For Carrying Babies How True by oyinbogirl(f): 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2013
I dont see the basis for any concern....after all they go onto ride bikes dont they? Ive googled it but havnt found anything, nor have i ever heard such a thing. And carriers are used a lot around the world for that matter. And babies are not even long in it really. But if you feel concerned still you can get the sling type of carrier, thats were the baby lays in it...and you can see you and actually they are easy way for a young baby to sleep, hearing his mothers heart beat and voice. Hope this helps your concerns

Re: Baby Carrier Not Healthy For Carrying Babies How True by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 23, 2013
I have found article that it is not healthy. But not all of them. baby carriers like beco, ergo and wraps are better option because it imitates the sitting position. And its also the closest to the African way of backing babies.

(1) (Reply)

13 Ways To Lower Blood Pressure Naturally / Calories...apple, Banana Etc / Obi’s Wife Decries HIV/AIDS Prevalence In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.