Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,217 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Need Help With My Banking And Finance Project - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Need Help With My Banking And Finance Project (902 Views)

Project Topics And Materials In Banking And Finance / Project Topics And Materials In Banking And Finance / Banking And Finance Project Topics And Materials For OND/HND/BSC/PGD/MSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help With My Banking And Finance Project by Jbgurl: 12:14am On Mar 31, 2013
please i need u to put me through on how to go about writing my project and sourcing for materials.starting from how to write my proposal.my topic is an evaluation of credit risk and its effect on banks loan performance.my supervisor want me 2 compare about 5banks and compare for d last 10yrs.pls i need ur contributions.
Re: Need Help With My Banking And Finance Project by SteveMcKenzy(m): 8:16am On Mar 31, 2013
Drop ur fone no. Or sometin so we can talk. Here's is mine:-08036854887.
Re: Need Help With My Banking And Finance Project by oloyedejamiu: 11:04am On Mar 31, 2013
THE IMPACT OF CREDIT MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL ON COMMERCIAL BANKS STABILITY IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF SKYE BANK PLC, OSOGBO)

I have the project topic above, i dont know if its related to your project topic.

I wish you success in your chosen career.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU STRIKE: Nigerian Students' Demand From Lecturers / Admision To International University Of Benin / 2014/2015 PTDF Scholarship (Msc And Phd)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.