Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,103 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

Happy Easter To All Nairalanders - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Easter To All Nairalanders (458 Views)

Happy Easter To All Nairalanders / Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! / Happy Easter To All Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Easter To All Nairalanders by sheedy407(m): 1:10am On Mar 31, 2013
Happy Easter all. May d resurrection of our lord Jesus Christ give d grace to see his kingdom,give us favours,save the lifes of my fellow Nairalanders,Mr Seun Osewa,all the Moderators&may any evil not befall we nairalanders in JESUS NAME.AMEN.
Niaraland will continue to grow in strenght.Amen.
Again,Happy Easter to you viewing this now.
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairalanders by ihedioramma: 1:26am On Mar 31, 2013
AMEN AND TO YOU MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THIS SITE. JESUS CHRIST THE EXAMPLE OF LOVE, MAY WE OBEY THE LAWS AND FOLLOW THE TEACHINGS OF JESUS TO US SO THAT WE WILL HAVE LIFE AFTER THIS ONE. HAPPY EASTER ONE MORE TIME TO ALL IN THIS SITE, UNDERSTAND WHAT EASTER IS ALL ABOUT AND NOT THIS 419 WE CALL LOVE . CHRIST IS THE EXAMPLE OF LOVE. grin
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:36am On Mar 31, 2013
amen same to you, to all my clients and all nairalanders
Re: Happy Easter To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 31, 2013
amen same to you, to all my clients and all nairalanders

(1) (Reply)

Achieving Greatness / Achieving Greatness (2) / Does God Know You By NAME?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.