Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,993 members, 7,859,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:46 PM

Finding A Wife Is So Difficult You Just Have To Leave It To God – Mikel Obi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Finding A Wife Is So Difficult You Just Have To Leave It To God – Mikel Obi (454 Views)

"I Need A Wife": A Keke Man's Advert In Asaba, Delta State (Photo) / NO! So Difficult To Say To A Person, WHY? / How To Find A Wife Without Stress! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finding A Wife Is So Difficult You Just Have To Leave It To God – Mikel Obi by mrlizo: 7:18am On Mar 31, 2013
Recent rumour that Chelsea midfielder Mikel Obi was going to walk down the aisle with model Sandra Okagbue was dispelled by them both, but the Nigerian international has opened up to sports journalsit Kayode Tijani that finding a wife is very difficult, and now he’s leaving it in God’s hand.

“I know, normal people don’t go through what I am going through now when it concerns finding a Wife to marry, normal people don’t...Read more @
http://www.newsinnigeria.org/2013/03/finding-a-wife-is-so-difficult-you-just-have-to-leave-it-to-god-mikel-obi.html

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Salary In A Multinational Chineese Company / 25 Most Insaaaaane Body Piercings Of All Tiiime!! / BREAKING NEWS: Another Aiforce Aircraft Crashes In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.