Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,018 members, 7,845,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

3 Ways To Be Sucessful In Life - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Ways To Be Sucessful In Life (895 Views)

I Opened A Sucessful Business...now I Want To Sell It Off! / 5 Signs That Shows You May Never Be Successful In Life! / Meeting Sucessful Peopele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Ways To Be Sucessful In Life by bilms(m): 11:53am On Mar 31, 2013
LEARN THE 3 WAYS TO BE SUCESSFUL IN LIFE. 1. Focus on your strength and let your critics focus on your weakness. At the end, you shall achieve the most from your strength while they shall write the most from your weakness. 2. Focus on your target and let your critics focus on your mistakes. At the end, you shall hit your target while they shall analyse the mistake. 3. Write and focus on your mission and vision, let your critics write and focus on your errors. At the end, the world shall write your accomplishment and and sucess stories and the critics shall write the errors.

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Be Sucessful In Life by bilms(m): 9:15am On Apr 01, 2013
? smiley?
Re: 3 Ways To Be Sucessful In Life by bilms(m): 1:24pm On Apr 02, 2013
Hum
Re: 3 Ways To Be Sucessful In Life by servicegiver: 1:18am On Apr 03, 2013
I concur with you 100%. This is exactly the principle needed to achieve immense success with your finances, provided you understand the concept of residual income. That is income that keeps flowing into your account for life, just just a minimal effort on your part.
Re: 3 Ways To Be Sucessful In Life by bilms(m): 12:09am On Apr 07, 2013
Noted
Re: 3 Ways To Be Sucessful In Life by servicegiver: 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2013
These are the core principles needed to attain success in any venture of life.

(1) (Reply)

Where Will I Get Improve Ugu Seed / Have You Ever Been Duped On Olx Before? / All Forex Guru Biko Ur Attention Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.