Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,676 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:10 PM

Explosions Reported In Kano! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosions Reported In Kano! (30155 Views)

Twin Blast Reported In Maiduguri Metropolis - Sahara Reporters / Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times / Explosions Reported Near APC Rally In Rivers - Channels Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by brownlord: 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2013
Justyaxx: Not again!!! These people are hell bent on destroying our north our pride. Allah ya tsine wa GEJ!

Please modify and remove "Allah" for ur post to make sense to others. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Chimerase(m): 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2013
Ndalimam: 1 soldier man killed and 1 injured but 12 bh members killed and many guns, armunations and 2 cars loarded with explosive device recovered by the jtf....
for real..and source biko

1 Like

Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by brownlord: 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2013
coogar: all this is happening whilst mr and mrs jonathan goodluck are eating some easter chicken.

Seun, we need this UNLIKE

5 Likes

Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by osram(m): 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2013
Justyaxx: Not again!!! These people are hell bent on destroying our north our pride. Allah ya tsine wa GEJ!
allah ya tsine maka da iyalinka,da kuma sauran yan hausawa.....ba dai GEJ BA!

4 Likes

Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by pat4love: 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2013
God have mercy on your people, please save your children from the hands of those wicked and blood sicker of the North.
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by boron10(m): 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2013
Boko Haram, a blessing in disguise. Operation depopulate the overpopulated Nigeria
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Chartey(m): 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2013
Juliana-Ghana:
naija mans be a half a savage
he kill him own brova
alwayz bombs alwayz viowence
alwayz mysterious tingz sad
Who released this lunatic? Where rope abeg?

4 Likes

Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by DeCleff(m): 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2013
We need CTU headed by Jack
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by princepee: 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2013
almajiri101: Amnesty! Amnesty!! Amnesty!!!

We Need Amnesty.
sorry u re not get any keep bombing.
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 31, 2013
teadrake: Gracious God!Is the president not aware of this callous minded people claiming innocent lives day in day out?Had it been,one them is heavily affected,will they still talking of condemnation?Afterall,he(GEJ)once admitted Boko haram are in his cabinet(Judiciary,legislator etc)why cant he just fish them out?What of the untouchable cabal?If Jona.cannot find a means to end the insurgency,why cant he just tender his resignation letter?I rest my case
He won't resign! That is wat his detractors have been saying right from his campaign days! Unless he dies, or a military coup happens, GEJ will continue and finish his tenure. The northern elders are crying of poverty and underdevelopment! That is true! But who kills construction and health workers? Who blows up existing structures? Who willfully cripples the economy? Fertilizer for farming has gone into bomb making?
Nw even if BH wins? Wat kind of future do you pple think u'd have?
U guys think its only banning alcohol et al abi?
Wait till u r told that cell phones, cars, hospitals etc are haram! Have you forgotten the taliban so soon?
Northern muslim women continue rejoicing, na una own worse pass. Wait till they reduce una to house furniture! U think this ideology advances for women liberation?
The earlier you tell yourselves the truth, and tackle this menace, the better!
Don't wait till crossing the river niger becomes like going to the US!
I pity una! Keep deluding yourselves that its GEJ you are hurting, or the ibos, or the yorubas or non muslims or non indegenes! Time reach, the man ko go! Na dat tym una eye ko open!

15 Likes

Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Morgan1092(m): 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2013
Why nt mention dia names, cos i bliv u northerners knows dem.
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by coogar: 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2013
brownlord:
Seun, we need this UNLIKE

go fück yourself, stop kissing jonathan's rectum!
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by ckkris: 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2013
velo10: It's like more bombs go off in Northern Nigeria than Iraq and Afghanistan

Anywhere there is moslem

3 Likes

Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by luq4u(m): 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2013
This is cruel, The problem is WHY UNENDING TERROR
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by ckkris: 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2013
coogar:

go fück yourself, stop kissing jonathan's rectum!

Jona 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by aburotwins: 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2013
God will surely save us in Neja oooooooooooo
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Ebestsmscom: 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2013
Pls Islam let Christians be for once.

Enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by ckkris: 3:46pm On Mar 31, 2013
Morgan1092: Why nt mention dia names, cos i bliv u northerners knows dem.

The sultan has spoken. IBB will never speak.
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by boron10(m): 3:46pm On Mar 31, 2013
Fact: More lives have been lost in GEJ tenure than in the civil war

1 Like

Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by abdulkayus(m): 3:50pm On Mar 31, 2013
am in kano bt havent heard anytin yet. Anyhw, d tin is somehw becomin normal nowadays ma self. Me don dey use to d bombin bombin ma self, bt make e no reach ma side ooooo. I dey kampe for Kano here. Shows dey go on ma self for dis easter. So, normal life continue jus some little hitches.
CIAO
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Queendo(f): 3:50pm On Mar 31, 2013
[quote author=Justyaxx]Not again!!! These people are hell bent on destroying our north our pride. Allah ya tsine wa GEJ! I can see u are begging Allah to tsine (curse) you by force.
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by juman(m): 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2013
boron10: Boko Haram, a blessing in disguise. Operation depopulate the overpopulated Nigeria

grin grin

The country has been destroyed.
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Chimerase(m): 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2013
JTF hs successfully killed 14 suspected islamis
t insurgent on sunday during a dawn raid on a house in de northern city of kano..
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by maasoap(m): 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2013
Capnd143: And why did this make front page? Who doesnt know that the 72 virgins hunters go about maiming the innocent everyday in the North?
Abeg make the just anhilate all hausa muslims from the face of the earth. #DAZ ALL. If UN or armnesty international talk nonsence, the jtf should just tell them it was "accidental Disharge"
Clap for yourself. What a waste of a sper.m.
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2013
50calibre:

So you are defending boko haram,? or are you trying to dispute what he said? Don't you know that boko haram are being backed and funded by some wealthy northerners? Or do you reason through the anus? If I had my way I would take out your brain and feed it to a dog because you neither deserve nor use it.
this is one thing i dislike about nigerians. We reach conclusions easily without even understanding what is going on. From that newsfeed, did they mention boko haram? Or when did bombing become synonymous to boko haram? And when did boko haram even tell any of you they are fighting for or because of muslims? Nigerians dont use their brains,its part of the reason why even those of us that claim to be educated are just puppets in the hands of those making this propaganda. Where did you get the info that boko haram are being funded by wealthy northerners,can you bring your source? I dont think so,cos i doubt you even know that 'boko haram' has been divided into six very different factions in this country. Stop spreading false propaganda like your western masters. Make thorough investigation and Think!

2 Likes

Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by PHILONZO(m): 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2013
For me, i will be angry when they stop bombing and killing in the north. Animals. For those southerners who are still there, you are on your ownoooooo. Allah yayisa.
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by managerbash(m): 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2013
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by ckkris: 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2013
Ndalimam: 1 soldier man killed and 1 injured but 12 bh members killed and many guns, armunations and 2 cars loarded with explosive device recovered by the jtf....
Sarcasm. Not info

1 Like

Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Fash20: 3:54pm On Mar 31, 2013
Chimerase: is a pity abokis no get sense, n true true na de cow way dem de rear brain dem get angry
bast.ard

1 Like

Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by spicytayomic(m): 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2013
FIRE FIRE in our country oooo
give me plenty water make ℓ̊ quench am
Shey una hear me people....
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by ckkris: 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2013
Chimerase: JTF hs successfully killed 14 suspected islamis
t insurgent on sunday during a dawn raid on a house in de northern city of kano..
Another mockery
Re: Explosions Reported In Kano! by Originakalokalo(m): 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2013
Advance dictionary

B
Boko(n,v)
Boko;to kill some one with a bomb.past tense,'bokoed' ie. The villagers ran away for the fear of being bokoed.present continous,'bokoing' ie, the bokoing process in the north is getting intense daily.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sani Abdullahi To Challenge Yahaya Bello For Kogi APC Governorship Ticket / Governor Fubara, Peter Odili & His Wife Commission Dualised Omoku-Egbema Road / Fayose In Church: Nigerians Should Continue To Endure The Hardship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.