Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Can Anyone Update Me Pls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Anyone Update Me Pls (754 Views)

Am Back! Pls Someone Should Kindly Update Me! / Can Someone Update Me Of Election Progress In Nigeria. / Update Me On Anambra Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Update Me Pls by nightnurse(f): 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2008
my dear nlders, abeg i wan take style ask una some pressinsing questions oo, I don sit down wonder, think am tire sooooteeeee i come decide to ask una.

1. what has happened to Their Most Holy Rev. Pastor Chukwuemeka Kings?
2. Where is Clifford Orji?
3. What happened to Goodshepherd Offanage Home?
4. Wetin happen to Otokoto and his Hotel?
5. Lots of other questions to be asked that i can't really remember right now

can any of you please update me on the above questions pls? I'd really love to know what has really been done to those people.
Re: Can Anyone Update Me Pls by darfur(m): 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2008
otokoto hotel was closed down. it was marked to be used as police station named after the boy who was killed there. but the govt wisely did not build the police station for legal purposes. these things happened in the military era, now with democracy the real owners of the hotel can come to claim their property in the law courts. the govt probably knew this and refrained from developint the burnt down hotel into a real police station.

my 2 cents

my two cowries cool
Re: Can Anyone Update Me Pls by nightnurse(f): 12:21pm On Apr 02, 2008
thanks dafur, i still need to know what happened to the rest of them
Re: Can Anyone Update Me Pls by lucabrasi(m): 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2008
prolly released and melted into insignificance with the millions of nigerians, guess the powers that be need thier help expecially with the tales of governors in okija shrine and swearing oaths with babalawo

(1) (Reply)

Clintons Made Nearly $109m Since 2000 / Be Calm / Us Shamed By Mandela Terror Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.