Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Imagine this Brentosmiscous pheww!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Imagine this Brentosmiscous pheww!! (1414 Views)

Imagine This Girl Dey Form Classy / Imagine This Kind Love! / I Cant Stop Laughting, Our Naija Is Really Great, Imagine This Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine this Brentosmiscous pheww!! by Chokolee(m): 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2013
Look at this coloured man, for him mind; him be james bond..and na street boy him be for him country...i vex when i saw this picture..nansence!

Re: Imagine this Brentosmiscous pheww!! by Chokolee(m): 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2013
As Naija get kro-kro, Oyingbo too get kros..what is that babe doing, when something serious is happening?..na wa for this pipo o grin

Re: Imagine this Brentosmiscous pheww!! by Chokolee(m): 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2013
This is Akpos' first cousin, he is posted for NYSC to Abia state, he is looking for accomodation and a good PPA..Please contact him if you have any info..

Re: Imagine this Brentosmiscous pheww!! by Chokolee(m): 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2013
This is Ungelo urankwezi, she is from Gambia. Her story is very touching, she sent a mail to me to connect her with a handsome guy on nairaland. She had a boyfriend that promised to marry her, after the guy impregnated her, he ran to Uganda. Now she is looking for a caring and loving guy who could take care of her baby and her..if you are intrested call seun for more info..

Re: Imagine this Brentosmiscous pheww!! by Chokolee(m): 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2013
This is a close relation to akpos, he is the last born to akpos fathers youngest wife. I love his swag..tyt isnt it?

Re: Imagine this Brentosmiscous pheww!! by achinaboy(m): 8:06pm On Mar 31, 2013
this last pic,i no sure say na small boy be that,,,,for the oyinbo crocro ynash,oyinbo people no dey shower from week to weeks,most of them wash their face and put on rollon and of they go,,,for the pregnant gambo,,my hand no dey,,,,what of the mopol guy,well,whatever pays the bill,,,,nice pics anyway

(1) (Reply)

My Nigeria's National Anthem As A Kid / Pishure Of The Day. (viewer Discretion iz advised) / Dress To Kill.....(graphic Image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.