Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Four Classes Of People At End Time - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Four Classes Of People At End Time (484 Views)

26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. / Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Four Classes Of People At End Time by Kei144(m): 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2013
[size=15pt]Introduction[/size]

End time is already here. Believe it or not, 2013 is the beginning of end time. End time does not begin the way many people have been taught. Many people have been taught that end time begins with rapture, but that is not true. The exodus of Israelites from Egypt and passage through the desert as they headed for the Promised Land was a type of the end time. End time is actually the antitype of the exodus.

Ex 13:17 When Pharaoh let the people go, God did not lead them on the road through the Philistine country, though that was shorter. For God said, “If they face war, they might change their minds and return to Egypt.”

In Ex 13:17, we see that God knew that there was a short route to the Promised Land; a route that would have avoided the Red Sea and long journey through the desert. But God never led the Israelites through the short route; because He knew that the Israelites were not prepared enough to successfully follow the short route. So, God took them a long route along which they were to get all the necessary preparations for the Promised Land. Many Christians today have similarly been taught that God will not allow them to experience end-time tribulations (long passage through desert). That is not true. End-time tribulations begin in 2013.

Ex 5:3 Then they said, “The God of the Hebrews has met with us. Now let us take a three-day journey into the desert to offer sacrifices to the LORD our God, or he may strike us with plagues or with the sword.”

Ex 8:27 We must take a three-day journey into the desert to offer sacrifices to the LORD our God, as he commands us.”

Israelites’ journey through the desert was to last for about three years, but their faithlessness extended it to forty years. Notice that the purpose of being in the desert was to offer sacrifices to God. End-time tribulations will last about three years for Christians. The Christians who will make it to the Promised Land (heaven—through rapture) are those who will offer sacrifices to God during the tribulations.

Rev 22:11 Let him who does wrong continue to do wrong; let him who is vile continue to be vile; let him who does right continue to do right; and let him who is holy continue to be holy.”
Rev 22:12 “Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done.
Rev 22:13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
Rev 22:14 “Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city.
Rev 22:15 Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

[size=15pt]Class 1: The dogs[/size]

Revelation 22 divides the end-time people of the world into two classes. The first class is made up of people who do wrong and people who are vile. The first class is peopled by the dogs. They practice magic arts, sexually immorality, murder, idolatry and they love and practice falsehood.

[size=15pt]The Christians[/size]

The other class of people, according to Revelation 22 is made up of Christians; people who continue to do right and who continue to be holy. Today, it is fashionable for many people to associate themselves with “Christian”, but as we get deeper into end time, only those who truly love righteousness and hate iniquity will like to be associated with the word “Christian”.

Rev 3:14 “To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation.
Rev 3:15 I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other!
Rev 3:16 So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth.

The church in Laodicea represents the set of Christians that will witness the end time. Christians of today are they. Jesus says that we are lukewarm and warns that those that will not repent He will spit out of His Body. This will lead to a great falling away from the Body of Christ.

2 Thes 2 (KJV) 3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition.

Mt 24:12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold.

2Pe 2:20 If they have escaped the corruption of the world by knowing our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and are again entangled in it and overcome, they are worse off at the end than they were at the beginning.
2Pe 2:21 It would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than to have known it and then to turn their backs on the sacred command that was passed on to them.
2Pe 2:22 Of them the proverbs are true: “A dog returns to its vomit,” and, “A sow that is washed goes back to her wallowing in the mud.”

As the end time progresses, there will be so much wickedness in the society that those who do not have divine protection will easily lose their lives. Since it is now a matter of life and death, those who have faith in God will draw closer to Him, while the faithless ones will have to join the wickedness in order to survive—they rejoin the class of dogs.

Those who remain Christians during the fullness of end time can be subdivided into three classes.

[size=15pt]Class 2: The foolish virgins[/size]

Mt 25:1 “At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.
Mt 25:2 Five of them were foolish and five were wise.
Mt 25:3 The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them.
Mt 25:4 The wise, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps.

If you read through the full description of the Parable of the Ten Virgins in Matthew 25, you will see that the only difference between the wise and foolish virgins is the time when they bought oil and put in their lamps. The two groups eventually fill their lamps with oil, but one group did it rather late. The foolish virgins therefore miss the rapture. They will be martyred by the Antichrist system. But they will make the first resurrection.

[size=15pt]Class 3: The wise virgins[/size]

The wise virgins are Christians that fill their lamps with oil well before the rapture. What does it mean to be a spiritual virgin? What is the oil the virgins fill their lamps with?

Ro 7:2 For example, by law a married woman is bound to her husband as long as he is alive, but if her husband dies, she is released from the law of marriage.
Ro 7:3 So then, if she marries another man while her husband is still alive, she is called an adulteress. But if her husband dies, she is released from that law and is not an adulteress, even though she marries another man.

Adam and Eve were like virgins in the Garden of Eden. They could be married to God or to Satan. Before any person could be married to God, God has to test the person’s love for Him. Adam and Eve failed the test and got married to Satan by eating the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil. All descendants of Adam and Eve are married to Satan by default. When a person is baptized into Christ (by water and by the Spirit), the person dies to Satan and becomes a new creation in Christ; the person has regained virginity. The person can be married to God, but only if s/he passes the test.

Whenever a follower of Jesus Christ is on the road to becoming united with God, that is, to be anointed with the Holy Spirit and with power, Satan comes to attempt to marry the person. That was what happened to Adam and Eve. That was what happened to Jesus. I have experienced it for many years now. All sorts of difficulties engulf the person, yet none of the difficulties is able to destroy him/her. For me, a particular kind of women appears as my lover in dreams. For a long time I thought that they were after my marriage, but recently I came to realize that they are battling for my soul. They want my soul to be married to them, so that I will not be married to God.

The oil that the virgins of the Parable of the Ten Virgins fill their lamps with is divine power. The lamp is the soul. It is divine power that will lift a soul to the sky during the rapture. Any person that doesn’t have enough of it at the instant of the rapture cannot participate in the rapture.

Jn 6:27 Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. On him God the Father has placed his seal of approval.”

Rev 3:18 I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful unclothedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.

“Food that endures to eternal life” in Jn 6:27 is divine power. Divine power is not cheap. A person must pay dearly for it in order to get it. What is the price? It will cost you everything you have. God so loves every human being that has reconciled to Him through Jesus Christ. Many of these people are facing difficulties; the difficulties will become very severe as end time progresses. God wants to help these suffering people, but He wants to do it through His sons. Note that sonship of God has to do with the soul and the soul is neither male nor female. God is looking for His sons who are willing to be conduits of His love to His other sons. People of God show God their willingness by using everything they have to help their brethren. God gives these generous people divine power that corresponds to the measure with which they give. Divine power solves every problem (2 Pet 1:3); so the recipient is now able to help much more people.

[size=15pt]Class 4: Great end-time evangelists[/size]

Rev 7:3 “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.”
Rev 7:4 Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.

Rev 12:1 A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.
Rev 12:2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.
Rev 12:5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter. And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.
Rev 12:6 The woman fled into the desert to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

Rev 14:1 Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads.
Rev 14:2 And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps.
Rev 14:3 And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth.
Rev 14:4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they kept themselves pure. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among men and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb.
Rev 14:5 No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.

The above-quoted passages of Scripture pertain to the great end-time evangelists. They are the 144,000 Israelites. They form the Revelation 12 woman that gives birth to the man child. It is their ministries that produce the wise virgins (the man child) that are snatched up to heaven. The foolish virgins are also products of their ministries; the foolish virgins do not start practicing their messages in time.

The great end-time evangelists will prepare Christians for rapture, but they themselves will not go up in the rapture. Their redemption is completed at the beginning of the end time, so they do not need to undergo the treatments that the wise virgins need to undergo that will complete their redemption. It is very likely that the great evangelists continue to minister to the foolish virgins, before their destruction by the Antichrist system. Their ministry may help the foolish virgins to not give up their profession of faith even in the face of martyrdom.

Da 12:3 Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever.

The wise virgins will shine like the brightness of the heavens—may be alluding to the rapture. The great end-time evangelists will shine like stars forever and ever—Revelation 12 shows them wearing crown of twelve stars.

[size=15pt]Conclusion[/size]

Everyone must belong to one of these four classes and end time is already on. Every person still has the opportunity to change from one class to another. However, class 4 is only for descendants of Israelites of old. Calling and trial of people that could belong to class 4 has been on for several years now; therefore, it may not be possible for any person to join the process now. Going by a dream that I had in 2009, the anointing of the great end-time evangelists may take place on Pentecost day 2013. Their ministries begin immediately afterwards. Some Igbos will feature prominently in class 4.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Obadare To Be Buried In August – Son / BETTER WAYS TO LIVE YOUR LIFE ( MUST READ ) / The Concept Of Sin And Pastoral Teachings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.