Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Do You Have A Box-body Truck?biznes Opportunity To Take Advantage These New Year - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Do You Have A Box-body Truck?biznes Opportunity To Take Advantage These New Year (1025 Views)

Do You Have A Box-body Truck ? Biznes Opportunity To Take Advantage / Do You Have A Box-body Truck ? Biznes Opportunity To Take Advantage / Do You Have A Box-body Truck?biznes Opportunity To Take Advantage These New Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Box-body Truck?biznes Opportunity To Take Advantage These New Year by MrNairaland: 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2013
Hi,if you have a 10,15,20 and 30tons Box Body trucks?either,you have been trying to sell it,to no avail or you used it to bring in things from overseas.This is a wonderful business opportunity for you,we will convert it to a money spinner for you.We will engage it weekly,to haul cosmetic products,and provisions for our clients.Then,we make payments into your account,every Monday of the new week.Please see the picture of the type of truck.

All you will just do is sit back and be receiving alerts from you bank.Interested,kindly call me on 08134340380 hoping to hear from you soon,till then remain blessed.

Re: Do You Have A Box-body Truck?biznes Opportunity To Take Advantage These New Year by y2kaustin(m): 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2013
Even,if its 8 or 10tons,it would still serve the desired purpose...
Re: Do You Have A Box-body Truck?biznes Opportunity To Take Advantage These New Year by y2kaustin(m): 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2013
Re: Do You Have A Box-body Truck?biznes Opportunity To Take Advantage These New Year by y2kaustin(m): 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2013
truck should be put in sound operational order,before bring it in
Re: Do You Have A Box-body Truck?biznes Opportunity To Take Advantage These New Year by y2kaustin(m): 6:54pm On Apr 07, 2013
Re: Do You Have A Box-body Truck?biznes Opportunity To Take Advantage These New Year by MrNairaland: 6:49pm On Apr 08, 2013
y2kaustin: truck should be put in sound operational order,before bring it in
...and duely registered,and should also posses necessary emblem
Re: Do You Have A Box-body Truck?biznes Opportunity To Take Advantage These New Year by stevenazbs: 11:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
Hello..I have 10tons 10 on ground..if u still need it call me on 08052181935
Re: Do You Have A Box-body Truck?biznes Opportunity To Take Advantage These New Year by MrNairaland: 4:47pm On Apr 10, 2013
stevenazbs: Hello..I have 10tons 10 on ground..if u still need it call me on 08052181935
...Thanks
Re: Do You Have A Box-body Truck?biznes Opportunity To Take Advantage These New Year by MrNairaland: 10:22am On Apr 12, 2013
vehicles should be at his best performing stage
Re: Do You Have A Box-body Truck?biznes Opportunity To Take Advantage These New Year by stevenazbs: 11:11am On Apr 12, 2013
Yes I have good sound ones
Re: Do You Have A Box-body Truck?biznes Opportunity To Take Advantage These New Year by tossyn019: 2:05am On Apr 13, 2013
do u also make use of other trucks as well
Re: Do You Have A Box-body Truck?biznes Opportunity To Take Advantage These New Year by stevenazbs: 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2013
Yes we do
Re: Do You Have A Box-body Truck?biznes Opportunity To Take Advantage These New Year by y2kaustin(m): 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2013
Space still open
Re: Do You Have A Box-body Truck?biznes Opportunity To Take Advantage These New Year by y2kaustin(m): 9:28am On Apr 17, 2013
interested franchise owners are highly welcomed
Re: Do You Have A Box-body Truck?biznes Opportunity To Take Advantage These New Year by MrNairaland: 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2013
Re: Do You Have A Box-body Truck?biznes Opportunity To Take Advantage These New Year by y2kaustin(m): 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2013
whatever brand you have,you can still sign it in.and driver would be made available,if you don't have one.

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Suppliers Needed For Fresh And Smoked Chicken And Turkey / Re: Page 29 Of Today's Nigerian Guardian Advert: Jobs/income Opportunity: / Bridgestone And Firestone Tyres For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.