Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,943 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Breaking News..fulani Herdsmen Kill Two, Injure Four In Osun State.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News..fulani Herdsmen Kill Two, Injure Four In Osun State.. (2567 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu / RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News..fulani Herdsmen Kill Two, Injure Four In Osun State.. by backtosender: 3:30am On Apr 01, 2013
Suspected Fulani herdsmen working in Osu, headquarters of Atakumosa West Local Government Area of Osun State have reportedly killed two persons and injured four others in the town during a clash between them and some natives.

The herdsmen, now at large were said to have slaughtered an old man and beaten one other person to death while others were injured. Trouble started in the town when some herdsmen allegedly robbed along Ile-Ife/Ilesa road in Osu last Thursday, carting away valuables. It was learnt that the search among the herdsmen led to a fracas between some Fulanis and the residents which later resulted in the killing of the natives.

Daily Sun reliably gathered that the herdsmen in the town later attacked some residents and thereby killing two persons. The deceased and the injured victims, according to competent sources, were taken to Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (OAUTH), Ile-Ife where they were still receiving treatment. It was learnt that the corpses of the deceased had been deposited at the morgue of the hospital.

Police Public Relations Officer in Osun State, Mrs Folashade Odoro could not be reached to confirm the incident, but an officer of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) in the area who preferred anonymity, told Daily Sun that arrest had been made by the security agencies in the town and that efforts were on to arrest the herdsmen involved in the killing.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/fulani-herdsmen-kill-two-injure-four-in-osun/
Re: Breaking News..fulani Herdsmen Kill Two, Injure Four In Osun State.. by Yeske2(m): 4:19am On Apr 01, 2013
**sighs**
not again.
Re: Breaking News..fulani Herdsmen Kill Two, Injure Four In Osun State.. by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 01, 2013
Again?!!!
Its funny how some folks are getting there tribes men killed but they are busy attacking another tribe at every single opportunity. So sad. Why is there a fulani threat in the sw?...why? They don't have the guts to even throw insults at the murderers. What is opc saying about this?
Re: Breaking News..fulani Herdsmen Kill Two, Injure Four In Osun State.. by Ngwakwe: 6:38am On Apr 01, 2013
Na waa for these suspected herdsmen, they have no value for life.
Re: Breaking News..fulani Herdsmen Kill Two, Injure Four In Osun State.. by nduchucks: 6:44am On Apr 01, 2013
Ngwakwe: Na waa for them, they have no value for life.

Don't let your prejudice get the worst out of you. The story states that "Suspected Fulani herdsmen working in Osu, headquarters of Atakumosa West Local Government Area of Osun State have reportedly killed two persons and injured four others in the town during a clash between them and some natives."

Keyword = Suspected. There is no proof whatsoever that the criminals are herdsmen.
Re: Breaking News..fulani Herdsmen Kill Two, Injure Four In Osun State.. by Omexonomy: 6:45am On Apr 01, 2013
liberty300: Again?!!!
Its funny how some folks are getting there tribes men killed but they are busy attacking another tribe at every single opportunity. So sad. Why is there a fulani threat in the sw?...why? They don't have the guts to even throw insults at the murderers. What is opc saying about this?
succintly: they are coward and slave to thier slave master. All they know how to do is to insult gej and his wife And by telling lies about thier ancestors.
Re: Breaking News..fulani Herdsmen Kill Two, Injure Four In Osun State.. by gratiaeo(m): 6:53am On Apr 01, 2013
Nawaoo! Make opc act nah
Re: Breaking News..fulani Herdsmen Kill Two, Injure Four In Osun State.. by Ngwakwe: 7:04am On Apr 01, 2013
When did I became so prejudiced?

I am just advocating for the Sacred Right to Life, Right to own property and Freedom of Association for everybody.

Even when one chooses to hate his neighbour but let's still allow them to enjoy these basic gifts of life.

I am okay with humans being abiding by sets of principles to differentiate us from animals.

ndu_chucks:

Don't let your prejudice get the worst out of you. The story states that "Suspected Fulani herdsmen working in Osu, headquarters of Atakumosa West Local Government Area of Osun State have reportedly killed two persons and injured four others in the town during a clash between them and some natives."

Keyword = Suspected. There is no proof whatsoever that the criminals are herdsmen.
Re: Breaking News..fulani Herdsmen Kill Two, Injure Four In Osun State.. by 7842I: 7:25am On Apr 01, 2013
I have repented from Ethnic nonsense this easter. Please all should behave themselves. The act is bad, so sad that human lives has become so cheap in this country and security men can no longer secure us. So sad. I commiserate with the families affected.
Re: Breaking News..fulani Herdsmen Kill Two, Injure Four In Osun State.. by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 01, 2013
And I wonder why the federal govt. have not addressed the issue of those things terrorising people in their own land(s) yet, the FG should forcefully allocate a land to them somewhere in the north. In-fact, traditional rulers are supposed to draft agreements plus terms & conditions which any fulani immigrant will sign before they are allowed to stay for only a period of time. I'm beginning to dislike those c.0w-like people called the fulanis
Re: Breaking News..fulani Herdsmen Kill Two, Injure Four In Osun State.. by 7842I: 7:42am On Apr 01, 2013
emmysenior: And I wonder why the federal govt. have not addressed the issue of those things terrorising people in their own land(s) yet, the FG should forcefully allocate a land to them somewhere in the north. In-fact, traditional rulers are supposed to draft agreements plus terms & conditions which any fulani immigrant will sign before they are allowed to stay for only a period of time. I'm beginning to dislike those c.0w-like people called the fulanis

You can make yr comment without insulting the fulani, your comments about allocating lands to them are good sha,
Re: Breaking News..fulani Herdsmen Kill Two, Injure Four In Osun State.. by okosodo: 7:43am On Apr 01, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Shut up, who does not know that fulani people are savages

1 Like

Re: Breaking News..fulani Herdsmen Kill Two, Injure Four In Osun State.. by 7842I: 7:44am On Apr 01, 2013
okosodo: Shut up, who does not know that fulani people are savages

No insults today.
Re: Breaking News..fulani Herdsmen Kill Two, Injure Four In Osun State.. by mike404(m): 7:47am On Apr 01, 2013
Ogbeni raufu over to you
Re: Breaking News..fulani Herdsmen Kill Two, Injure Four In Osun State.. by ninja4life(m): 8:39am On Apr 01, 2013
I'm a yoruba and am really pissed off by all dis idiotic,illiterate,pycopath calling demselves fulani herdsmen not only do dey destroy crops of deir host with deir cattles dey also kills dem who are mostly weak to defend demselves dis is really saddening abt last yr dey killed 2 teenagers in enugu,abt 3 farmers in ibadan and some people in benue state aren't dey tired of killing people den run away dis is where d police ought to do deir job but since dey won't be making money from it dey won't even blink dis has been happening for long time in d sw cos if we should retaliate most innocent people will die where are dis touts wen u need dem na only to collect money from taxi driver dem know idiots i do not support violence but if d state government do not act fast abt dis trend it is not really gonna be funny.i hope dey act fast wat abt those opc gangs wat are dey doing abt it afi ki won shakara wipe awon logun nikan ni won mo

(1) (Reply)

Major General Ihejirika Owns APO Building Where 9 Squatters Are Killed. / Nigerian Military Uncooperative And Slow To Learn – US Hearing / Lit. Col. Adeboye Obasanjo Is Responding To Treatment - Chief Olusegun Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.