Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Why Was My Post Deleted? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Why Was My Post Deleted? (1074 Views)

deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Was My Post Deleted? by velo11: 5:14am On Apr 01, 2013
I contributed to the thread below as a Graphics Artist. I put down my contact and a sample of my design jobs. Only to find out that my comment was hidden and I became banned. The first person to comment who dropped his contact details did not have his contact removed or his post hidden.

https://www.nairaland.com/1241369/need-good-design-front-cover

I do not know the moderator from anywhere for him to witch-hunt my posts. But as this is a public forum, members should be respected and if you're going to ban members for putting contact while bidding for jobs, everybody should be included

@ other members, kindly contribute as you do not know if you might be next.
Re: Why Was My Post Deleted? by Napolitano(m): 6:38am On Apr 01, 2013
the poster seems very disgruntled. moderator, kindly come and explain yourself. or is there a rule against posting your contacts here?
Re: Why Was My Post Deleted? by erad(m): 9:08am On Apr 01, 2013
I honestly don't know anything about that post being hidden cos anybody in their right minds will see thats the main reason the thread was opened in the first place. I checked it now and no mod deleted it, spambot did. None of us has any control over spambot so probably you'll just repost it and make some adjustments there. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Re: Why Was My Post Deleted? by spywareczar(m): 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2013
@Velo dnt even sweat it, that guy that's in need of d book cover is not serious, he wants to pay N500 for a good book cover design, i tot he's jokin, and he wants the design done and sent to his email before he'll pay d 500 naira, i shook my head and deleted him from my BBM
Re: Why Was My Post Deleted? by velo10: 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2013
Thanks Erad and spyware

(1) (Reply)

Significance Of Medical Documentation: / Convert Wma File To Dvd Format / **GASPS! Fearless Ladies Performs Jaw-dropping Moves On High Mountain!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.