Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,303 members, 7,864,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:37 PM

2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. - Education (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. (121129 Views)

2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2013
Sanguine: [size=40pt]HELLLOOOO!!!![/size] undecided

hmmm i thought u traveled
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Sanguine(f): 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
fineyemi: . YessSsssss!!!!!!!

Oh yeah Yemi. Hi. grin. How've you been? Everyone on here seems to be assleepp!!
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Sanguine(f): 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2013
omodave:

hmmm i thought u traveled

Yeah I did travel... To nowhere. grin. How're you doing??
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by fineyemi(m): 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2013
Sanguine:

Oh yeah Yemi. Hi. grin. How've you been? Everyone on here seems to be assleepp!!
. Som guys, what dey do is to login to read info and den logout.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by buzyguy: 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2013
Qualcoms: ...mehn...guys, information reaching me have it that, UI is currently working on the Jambite 2nd list basically for doz that did change of course due to d cut-off points n d list is expected to b out b4 D.E...I was also told that, all our online reg form has bn printed by the schls, verificatn n screening wil b done by d adm...our transcripts is with our respective HODs...but all d same I bliv diz Nov. all wil b done n d lists shld b ready...
worof the 2nd choice dudez,weh u wan put them?.abegii
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 06, 2013
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by jdzarrus99: 12:23am On Nov 07, 2013
Qualcoms: ...mehn...guys, information reaching me have it that, UI is currently working on the Jambite 2nd list basically for doz that did change of course due to d cut-off points n d list is expected to b out b4 D.E...I was also told that, all our online reg form has bn printed by the schls, verificatn n screening wil b done by d adm...our transcripts is with our respective HODs...but all d same I bliv diz Nov. all wil b done n d lists shld b ready...
If dat is d case,I guess DE list is still far 4rm now.....probably,3 weeks up-front.Beta still,November ending.
But Me I don tire oooo
Dis suspense go give person high BP.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 11:51am On Nov 07, 2013
Sanguine:

Yeah I did travel... To nowhere. grin. How're you doing??

am gud n u?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 11:54am On Nov 07, 2013
fineyemi: . Som guys, what dey do is to login to read info and den logout.

no mind them
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 11:55am On Nov 07, 2013
helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Mismak(f): 12:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
[quote
author=fineyemi]. Som guys,
what dey do is to login to read info and den logout.[/quote]

E.g....Mismak..

cheesy
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by jdzarrus99: 1:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
Someone on UTME thread revealed some mins ago that a meeting is on going presently regarding DE list.....4rm a very close source.
Pls let's not stop praying o.....injury time!
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by bosini01(m): 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
don't worry my pple, Things will turn to our favour, infact it has turn to our favour.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
bosini01: don't worry my pple, Things will turn to our favour, infact it has turn to our favour.
Amen
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 1:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
jdzarrus99: Someone on UTME thread revealed some mins ago that a meeting is on going presently regarding DE list.....4rm a very close source.
Pls let's not stop praying o.....injury time!

hmmmm ok then
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mismak:

E.g....Mismak..

cheesy

something like that
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
hmmm i sense gudnews on the way
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Pascalbaba(m): 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
omodave: hmmm i sense gudnews on the way

Do u knw wen you've bin 'sensing' dis "gud news"?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
Pascalbaba:

Do u knw wen you've bin 'sensing' dis "gud news"?

it doesnt matter, all i know gudnews is on the way
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by jdzarrus99: 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
omodave:

it doesnt matter, all i know gudnews is on the way
Same believe here bro! Soonest.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
jdzarrus99: Same believe here bro! Soonest.

gud to hear dat
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Mizkelz(f): 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
all has bn well. The holy spirit..our competitive advantage... Congrats to u all
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
were are all these guys
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Pascalbaba(m): 9:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
omodave: were are all these guys

We dey here!!! Any GOOD news 4 us?
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 9:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
Pascalbaba:

We dey here!!! Any GOOD news 4 us?

una go they hide abi? well the gudnews is on the way
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by jdzarrus99: 9:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
The gud news is dat thr's gud news soon to be heard on AIT news and NTA 2.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
jdzarrus99: The gud news is dat thr's gud news soon to be heard on AIT news and NTA 2.

u are following
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by Pascalbaba(m): 9:54pm On Nov 07, 2013
[quote author=omodave]

una go they hide abi? well the gudnews is on the way[/quote

Don't me mind jare, I hope so o...I pray d list favors us all. And u jx disappeared 4rm uniben's thread like dat
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
[quote author=Pascalbaba][/quote]

is A LONG story but God knows why,
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
The Academic Staff Union of Universities is
set to convene its National Executive
Committee this weekend to discuss the
offer made to the union by the Federal
Government to develop public universities,
it was learnt on Wednesday.
ASUU President, Dr. Nasir Faggae after a
meeting with President Goodluck Jonathan
which ended in the early hours of Tuesday
had told reporters that the union would
take back an undisclosed message to the
striking lecturers.
The Federal Government had offered to
inject N1.1tn into public universities in the
next five years.
The Punch gathered that the union had
concluded arrangement to hold the
meeting to collate the views of members
before a final decision would be taken on
whether to accept or reject the offer.
Usually, the decision to embark on or to call
off strike is taken at the union’s NEC
meeting.
It was gathered that the meeting might
hold any day between now and next week
Friday.
In the hierarchy of ASUU, the zonal
coordinators after a meeting of the national
officers are to brief the branch chairmen
who would consequently call for congress
in their respective universities.
But a source who spoke on condition of
anonymity said a meeting with the zonal
coordinators usually take place two days
after a major meeting with the Federal
Government because they have to come
from the nine zones of the country.
He said, “There is a national strike
coordinating committee comprising the
national principal officers and the zonal
coordinators which is the highest decision-
making body. In the country, we have nine
zones. After the meeting, the zonal
coordinators will brief the branch chairmen
who will now call for a congress to brief all
members.”
Asked if the strike would be called off soon,
the source replied, “It is not a decision that
could be taken in a hurry. All members must
be carried along. We have a mandate which
is very clear – that is the implementation of
the 2009 agreement. Anything other than
that, they will have to relate to members.
The zonal coordinators will collate the
decision of the branches and forward them
to the national officers.”
A chairman of a local branch of ASUU in a
university in the South-West confided in
one of our correspondents that the date for
the NEC meeting would be communicated
to all the chapters on Thursday (today).
Another source said, “Before we embarked
on the strike, there was a referendum. The
referendum did not emanate from the
principal officers but from the branches.
Members must be briefed before any final
decision could be taken.”
Meanwhile, strong indications emerged on
Wednesday that ASUU may soon call off its
four-month old strike as the Nigeria Labour
Congress described the meeting between
President Jonathan and the leadership of
the union as the most meaningful since
The Acting General Secretary of the NLC, Mr.
Chris Uyot, in a telephone interview with
one of our correspondents on Wednesday,
urged ASUU to explain to its members the
offer the Federal Government had made to
the striking lecturers in order to arrive at
the next line of action.
According to him, since ASUU is an affiliate
of the NLC, it is the responsibility of the
union to decide on whether to call off the
strike or not in accordance with standard
labour procedure.
He said, “We simply advise that they carry
out meaningful consultation with their
members and ensure that whatever was
offered was explained in totality to
members of ASUU.
“I want to say that since the agreement of
2009 was signed, and of the various
negotiations that have taken place, this was
the most meaningful of the meetings.
“All discussions were taken aside and the
issues in the 2009 agreement were
examined, discussed and analyzed in
totality.
“Let the ASUU explain in totality the offer
that was made to its members. Even the NLC
has to explain to the members of the
National Executive Council of the Congress
before taking decisions in such matters. I
can only say that calling off the strike
depends on ASUU,” he added.
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by jdzarrus99: 10:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
omodave:

una go they hide abi? well the gudnews is on the way
Leave dem,by 2mao expect somtin big
Re: 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission,university Of Ibadan,aspirant Let Meet Here. by omodave(m): 10:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
jdzarrus99: Leave dem,by 2mao expect somtin big

alright

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (111) (Reply)

University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants. / How Do I Get The Original Waec Certificate / Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.