Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

PSG Vs Barcelona: UCL (2 - 2) On 2nd April 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / PSG Vs Barcelona: UCL (2 - 2) On 2nd April 2013 (18441 Views)

Real Madrid V Dortmund - UCL (2 - 0) On 30th April 2013 / UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (4 - 1) On 24th April, 2013 / Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSG Vs Barcelona: UCL (2 - 2) On 2nd April 2013 by caukerzee(m): 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2013
dopeJemi:

No sentiments invoLved here.. Messi didn't pLay 2 expectation, he wasn't at his best, and its d fact, even d anaLysts said it.. If it was RVP dat pLayed d way messi pLayed I wud av stilL said d same thing
Without Messi they had no focal point again. Messi would have scored atleast 2 of those four chances alexis and fabregas wasted. They hardly created any chances without him. The struggled in his absence, simple! even the analysts said so.
Re: PSG Vs Barcelona: UCL (2 - 2) On 2nd April 2013 by dopeJemi: 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2013
SEYI_KP: THERE IS DIS YORUBA PROVERB THAT SAYS "IGBO LOLOTE KU SI" U CAN PRAY TO GOD FOR U NOT TO BE AT THE PLACE OF UR BLESSING AT D RITE TYME, YOUR REASONING FACULT IS BEIGN VEIL BY MERE SENTIMENT

If we wanna bring sentiments into dis argument den it is u barca supporters dat r being sentimentaL.. Why? because its ur team, u know messi wasn't at his best buh u don't wanna admit it, u r just using d fact dat he scored 2 cover his beLow average performance
Re: PSG Vs Barcelona: UCL (2 - 2) On 2nd April 2013 by Debroslink: 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2013
caukerzee: Barca without messi would choke. It was evident in today's game. Alexis an Fabregas messed up.
MESSI IS D WORLD'S BEST.
Re: PSG Vs Barcelona: UCL (2 - 2) On 2nd April 2013 by tonididdy(m): 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2013
mama-gee:

That one is for you alone to sulk on. grin grin

Just because Drogba scored the last kick doesn't make him the hero.

Yes, he's the more popular player on the team but he was nowhere in the match against barcelona in the semis.

Fernando Torres was the guy that carried chelsea to the finals after scoring in the 90th minute and Cech saved a crucial penalty that would have given Bayern Munich the Champions League trophy without extra time nor a penalty shootout.
i dont have your time.its obvious you prefer to tickle your G-SPORT,than to put away your viberator so you can talk sense.
When u reach your climaxx,freshen up,then come back to rephrase those things u wrote above.

2 Likes

Re: PSG Vs Barcelona: UCL (2 - 2) On 2nd April 2013 by dopeJemi: 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2013
caukerzee: Without Messi they had no focal point again. Messi would have scored atleast 2 of those four chances alexis and fabregas wasted. They hardly created any chances without him. The struggled in his absence, simple! even the analysts said so.

Okay oh.. D anaLysts aLso said he wasn't at his Best.. I Lie?
Re: PSG Vs Barcelona: UCL (2 - 2) On 2nd April 2013 by mamagee3(f): 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2013
Debroslink:

D WHOLE WORLD KNOWS MADRID SCALED 2RU MANUTD BY REFEREE'S FAVOUR.
UR WET DREAM BOYFRIEND SPENT 6 YEARS IN MAN UTD AND 3 YEARS IN MADRID, AND HAS JUST 1 CL TROPHY 2 SHOW 4 IT. CHELSEA WON LAST SEASON'S CL WITH DROGBA'S IMPORTANT GOALS AGAINST VALENCIA, NAPOLI, BARCA, BAYERN AND D ALL IMPORTANT PENALTY KICK DECIDER AGAINST BAYERN.
CALL UR WET DREAM BOYFRIEND. TELL HIM DROGBA IS IN TOWN, AND HE'S GONA R.APE HIM @ D BERNABEU 2MORO.
DROGBA SCORES MEMORABLE GOALS AND MADRID'S GONA FALL. EVEN MOURINHO IS SCARED ALREADY.

Referee's help? Congratulations on being the first person to make that excuse!!! grin

Did the referee also help Luka Modric to strike a long range shot into the goal keeper's net? grin

What about the referee helping manchester united to score no legitimate goal except the own goal scored by sergio ramos? grin

What about the referee helping Sergio ramos to score an own goal that even gave manchester united a chance to start with?grin

No one is doubting your beliefs sweetheart but the problem is you're the only football watcher that believes Drogba can stand in the same shoe with ronaldo. grin grin

You're even the only football watcher that noticed Drogba was even playing for galatasaray because I didn't even notice and never read in any football article that they even had any mediocre player talk more of a player that by your own standards is equal to ronaldo in on-field abilities. grin grin grin

Oh, Are you still wailing over that red card? grin grin

But Uefa body and committee already agreed with the referee that Nani deserved a red after stomping on Arbeloa's chest or were you too busy watching ronaldo score the winning goal against manchester united that you forgot to check out what was happenning off the pitch? grin grin
Re: PSG Vs Barcelona: UCL (2 - 2) On 2nd April 2013 by Debroslink: 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2013
dopeJemi:

If we wanna bring sentiments into dis argument den it is u barca supporters dat r being sentimentaL.. Why? because its ur team, u know messi wasn't at his best buh u don't wanna admit it, u r just using d fact dat he scored 2 cover his beLow average performance

OOOH, I GET IT. U WANT MESSI 2 DRIBBLE 10 PLAYERS B4 SCORING? SMH.

D GUY HAD JUST 1 CHANCE 2 SCORE AND HE TOOK IT. EVEN 4RM THE MOST ACUTE ANGLE.
Re: PSG Vs Barcelona: UCL (2 - 2) On 2nd April 2013 by liljboy(m): 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2013
STUPID ZLATAN, AFTER ALL HIS HYPE ON goal.com HE WAS ONLY ABLE TO SCORE WITH AN OFFSIDE. AND SCREW VALDEZ, THAT SON OF STINKING LINEAGE, IDIOTIC slowpoke. WELL WE JUST PACKED UP "AWAY GOAL" POINTS. CAMP NOU BABY. I LOVE FCB.
Re: PSG Vs Barcelona: UCL (2 - 2) On 2nd April 2013 by Iykesmooth: 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2013
Dont involve madrid into dis cos madrid trumps all, even d almighty barca is no match and someone thinks gala.......whatever stands a chance? I reserve my comments.
Re: PSG Vs Barcelona: UCL (2 - 2) On 2nd April 2013 by liljboy(m): 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2013
One more thing before this stupid individuals will start ranting.. Where is chelsea or man u? Will you people play tomorrow? NO!! SO YALL SHOULD SHUT THE EFF UP
Re: PSG Vs Barcelona: UCL (2 - 2) On 2nd April 2013 by caukerzee(m): 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2013
mama-gee:

[color=deeppink]
Torres goal as a matter of fact was very irrelevant. The agg score was 2-2 already with chelsea winning on away goals and would have advanced if he didnt score. He just made it 3-2
Re: PSG Vs Barcelona: UCL (2 - 2) On 2nd April 2013 by Debroslink: 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2013
mama-gee:

Referee's help? Congratulations on being the first person to make that excuse!!! grin

Did the referee also help Luka Modric to strike a long range shot into the goal keeper's net? grin

What about the referee helping manchester united to score no legitimate goal except the own goal scored by sergio ramos? grin

What about the referee helping Sergio ramos to score an own goal that even gave manchester united a chance to start with?grin

Oh, Are you still wailing over that red card? grin grin

But Uefa body and committee already agreed with the referee that Nani deserved a red after stomping on Arbeloa's chest or were you too busy watching ronaldo score the winning goal against manchester united that you forgot to check out what was happenning off the pitch? grin grin

ALL THESE RUBBISH BECAUSE OF MY 1ST SENTENCE? WHY COULDN'T U COMMENT ON MY OTHER 6 SENTENCES?

GALATASARAY HAS AN IMPORTANT MATCH 2MORO, AND DROGBA SCORES IN IMPORTANT MATCHES. TELL UR WET DREAM BOYFRIEND THAT DROGBA WILL MAKE BETTER HEADLINES THAN HIM BY THURSDAY MORNING.
Re: PSG Vs Barcelona: UCL (2 - 2) On 2nd April 2013 by liljboy(m): 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2013
Iykesmooth: Dont involve madrid into dis cos madrid trumps all, even d almighty barca is no match and someone thinks gala.......whatever stands a chance? I reserve my comments.
has madrid ever played barca 5-0? NO! But we have, even with the stupid ronaldo and mourinho
Re: PSG Vs Barcelona: UCL (2 - 2) On 2nd April 2013 by dopeJemi: 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2013
Debroslink:

OOOH, I GET IT. U WANT MESSI 2 DRIBBLE 10 PLAYERS B4 SCORING? SMH.

D GUY HAD JUST 1 CHANCE 2 SCORE AND HE TOOK IT. EVEN 4RM THE MOST ACUTE ANGLE.

See ​A♏.. dere must be excuses 4 any kinda performance he puts up
Re: PSG Vs Barcelona: UCL (2 - 2) On 2nd April 2013 by liljboy(m): 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2013
Mama-gee grap a pic of ronaldo, finger yourself until you fall asleep. Leave this thread idd
Re: PSG Vs Barcelona: UCL (2 - 2) On 2nd April 2013 by caukerzee(m): 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2013
dopeJemi:

Okay oh.. D anaLysts aLso said he wasn't at his Best.. I Lie?
You no lie. But even messi at his below best contributes to the game with a goal or an assist.
Re: PSG Vs Barcelona: UCL (2 - 2) On 2nd April 2013 by mamagee3(f): 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2013
Debroslink:

ALL THESE RUBBISH BECAUSE OF MY 1ST SENTENCE? WHY COULDN'T U COMMENT ON MY OTHER 6 SENTENCES?

GALATASARAY HAS AN IMPORTANT MATCH 2MORO, AND DROGBA SCORES IN IMPORTANT MATCHES. TELL UR WET DREAM BOYFRIEND THAT DROGBA WILL MAKE BETTER HEADLINES THAN HIM BY THURSDAY MORNING.

Are you still worshipping a Drogba poster because if you weren't , you'll notice I already modified the last post. grin

Take a few seconds from the poster and scroll up, you'll see it. grin grin
Re: PSG Vs Barcelona: UCL (2 - 2) On 2nd April 2013 by liljboy(m): 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2013
caukerzee: You no lie. But even messi at his below best contributes to the game with a goal or an assist.
get a life fool, messi had an injury. And his goal was the best in that match.
Re: PSG Vs Barcelona: UCL (2 - 2) On 2nd April 2013 by Debroslink: 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2013
dopeJemi:

See ​A♏.. dere must be excuses 4 any kinda performance he puts up

EVEN IN UR SO-CALLED 'MEDIOCRE' PERFORMANCE, TELL ME WHO PLAYED BETTER THAN MESSI IN D FIRST HALF? TELL ME. SMH!!!
Re: PSG Vs Barcelona: UCL (2 - 2) On 2nd April 2013 by caukerzee(m): 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2013
lil jboy: STUPID ZLATAN, AFTER ALL HIS HYPE ON goal.com HE WAS ONLY ABLE TO SCORE WITH AN OFFSIDE. AND SCREW VALDEZ, THAT SON OF STINKING LINEAGE, IDIOTIC slowpoke. WELL WE JUST PACKED UP "AWAY GOAL" POINTS. CAMP NOU BABY. I LOVE FCB.
the only thing that saved zalatan from being the flop of the match was his goal.

2 Likes

Re: PSG Vs Barcelona: UCL (2 - 2) On 2nd April 2013 by dopeJemi: 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2013
caukerzee: You no lie. But even messi at his below best contributes to the game with a goal or an assist.

Yeah true

2 Likes

Re: PSG Vs Barcelona: UCL (2 - 2) On 2nd April 2013 by liljboy(m): 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2013
caukerzee: the only thing that saved zalatan from being the flop of the match was his goal.
you dey see road my man

1 Like

Re: PSG Vs Barcelona: UCL (2 - 2) On 2nd April 2013 by Debroslink: 10:44pm On Apr 02, 2013
lil jboy: Mama-gee grap a pic of ronaldo, finger yourself until you fall asleep. Leave this thread idd

MAMAGEE IS NOT A MADRID FAN. SHE'S JUST RONALDO'S C.OCK SUCKER. SHE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL.
Re: PSG Vs Barcelona: UCL (2 - 2) On 2nd April 2013 by mamagee3(f): 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2013
Debroslink:

Alright, I'll watch Drogba sit on the bench tomorrow while madrid thrash galathumped or whatever they are called.grin grin
Re: PSG Vs Barcelona: UCL (2 - 2) On 2nd April 2013 by caukerzee(m): 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2013
lil jboy: get a life fool, messi had an injury. And his goal was the best in that match.
Haha...see this idiat hustling to diss me. You cant even read well.
Re: PSG Vs Barcelona: UCL (2 - 2) On 2nd April 2013 by dopeJemi: 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2013
Debroslink:

EVEN IN UR SO-CALLED 'MEDIOCRE' PERFORMANCE, TELL ME WHO PLAYED BETTER THAN MESSI IN D FIRST HALF? TELL ME. SMH!!!

In d PSG side-- Lucas moura, Lavezzi and 1 guy dat was in skin cut not aLex oh

In d barca side-- xavi and iniesta(sure banker) mascherano
Re: PSG Vs Barcelona: UCL (2 - 2) On 2nd April 2013 by liljboy(m): 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2013
Debroslink:

MAMAGEE IS NOT A MADRID FAN. SHE'S JUST RONALDO'S C.OCK SUCKER. SHE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL.
i thought as much. Her mates don resume thier night 'duties'
Re: PSG Vs Barcelona: UCL (2 - 2) On 2nd April 2013 by caukerzee(m): 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2013
The truth is Madrid would trash Galatersary.
Re: PSG Vs Barcelona: UCL (2 - 2) On 2nd April 2013 by caukerzee(m): 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
The truth is Madrid would trash Galatersary. No need for all this long talk.
Re: PSG Vs Barcelona: UCL (2 - 2) On 2nd April 2013 by mamagee3(f): 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
Debroslink:

Sure, I have seen your true knowledge of football hence you think Drogba is better than ronaldo. grin grin

This belief alone should help football gods to ban you from watching football for two decades, joker. grin grin
Re: PSG Vs Barcelona: UCL (2 - 2) On 2nd April 2013 by Debroslink: 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
dopeJemi:

In d PSG side-- Lucas moura, Lavezzi and 1 guy dat was in skin cut not aLex oh

In d barca side-- xavi and iniesta(sure banker) mascherano

I EVEN THOUGHT U'LL CALL DANI ALVES WHO GAVE THAT DIAGONAL THROUGH BALL... U FALL MY HAND BIG TIME. GO AND SLEEP.
[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: PSG Vs Barcelona: UCL (2 - 2) On 2nd April 2013 by dopeJemi: 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2013
Debroslink:

I EVEN THOUGHT U'LL CALL DANI ALVES WHO GAVE THAT DIAGONAL THROUGH BALL... U FALL MY HAND BIG TIME. GO AND SLEEP.
[/b]

Dani who? Lmao.. Abeg Dani aLves na big fLop.. Una better go find person wey go repLace ​​A♏, sLeep dey casssh me sef grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Newcastle United (2 - 0) On 1st April 2019 / Arsenal vs Stoke City (3 - 1) On 22nd September 2013 / Arsenal Vs Nottingham Forest (2 - 1) On 12th August 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.