Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

New Music Video You Might Like - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Music Video You Might Like (747 Views)

Which Is The Best Music Video You Have Seen This Year? / Wizkid's Sesan Directed " Jaiye Jaiye' Music Video- You Like? / Video: "You Have An Infectious Disease" - Dr Sid Tells Basketmouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Music Video You Might Like by WendKuni1(f): 11:13pm On Apr 01, 2008
As an singer-songwriter, you find yourself vulnerable especially when your lyrics are personal.  It's also something else to perform in front of a camera and reveal that to the world.  So for a while, I was hesitant to put this video out to the public but I have decided to do so, knowing that the decision to be an artist is a decision to go public.

Please feel free to leave comments here or on youtube.  Feel free to pass the video along to your friends.  Listen to the lyrics of the song and let me know if they resonate with any of you.

And most of all, enjoy smiley

Thanks and happy viewing.

Wend Kuni

WATCH HERE: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-scuzfa1WNw

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Ever Heard Ololufe By Wande Coal? / Fashion Rocks Performance(beyonce,mjb,rhianna,mariah,ciara,ashanti,leona, Etc) / Nigerian Music Artist Vs American Music Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.