Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Don Jazzy Admits That He Misses D'banj During Last Night's AY Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Admits That He Misses D'banj During Last Night's AY Show (1593 Views)

Paul Okoye Reveals What He Misses Most...(See) / Tonto Dikeh, Wizkid & Others At The AY Show / Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Admits That He Misses D'banj During Last Night's AY Show by Kaymisola(f): 11:11am On Apr 01, 2013
Awww, that's like the coolest news ever!
Last night during the AY live show, Don Jazzy while describing his outfit at the red carpet amidst smiles stated that "...of course Mavin records is soaring higher and higher...you see how well all the artistes are doing...yeah, D'banj is doing well wherever he is...you are putting words in my mouth...yes, yes, but of course I miss him" See pictures of Don Jazzy at the red carpet...
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/04/don-jazzy-admits-that-he-misses-dbanj.html
Re: Don Jazzy Admits That He Misses D'banj During Last Night's AY Show by ginajet(f): 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2013
Na me be dis? First to comment.... Oh boi no be small thing ooooo!!!! I dey front sit wit my popcorn dey chop & jolly!!!!! Seun,, fp pls!!!! Tanku cool cool cool
Re: Don Jazzy Admits That He Misses D'banj During Last Night's AY Show by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2013
Omo see groove
Re: Don Jazzy Admits That He Misses D'banj During Last Night's AY Show by niggaman(m): 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2013
Yea right...
Re: Don Jazzy Admits That He Misses D'banj During Last Night's AY Show by Kolade9(m): 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2013
Kaymisola: Awww, that's like the coolest news ever!
Last night during the AY live show, Don Jazzy while describing his outfit at the red carpet amidst smiles stated that "...of course Mavin records is soaring higher and higher...you see how well all the artistes are doing...yeah, D'banj is doing well wherever he is...you are putting words in my mouth...yes, yes, but of course I miss him" See pictures of Don Jazzy at the red carpet...
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/04/don-jazzy-admits-that-he-misses-dbanj.html
He said its white...but the teacher saw blue

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Denrele Grabs Karen Igho’s Backside / PHOTO: Davido, Jude Okoye Flaunt Stacks Of Dollar Bills / Here Are The Richest And Most Powerful Babes In Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.