Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Have U Heard Of Karrox,are The Reliable? - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Have U Heard Of Karrox,are The Reliable? (859 Views)

have u heard about artjungle / Have U Heard Of Karrox,are The Reliable? / Have U Heard Of Karrox,are The Reliable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Heard Of Karrox,are The Reliable? by ephizy360: 1:24am On Apr 02, 2008
Pls guys i want to go for network engineering training, NIIT and APTECH are too expensive, i'm looking at KARrox.pls i need ur assistance on this guys.
Re: Have U Heard Of Karrox,are The Reliable? by ELIJAHLOVE: 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2008
MY guy, its tru that money is a defence o. The truth is NIIT and APTECH are forrunners in the IT training world, but they are not the only good ones around, the fact is just that they have made a good name for themself courtesy the stuff theu serve people simply put the high payis well justified by the servicegiven in return.But my dear if u cant afford their tutuion fee there is no kwams at all, KAROX is another very nice center.i gotta friend that just passed out of the place, th guy isjust too loaded, i mean loaded. Any way which ever center you finnaly decided to attend, its more of you i mean you own input, they will definately do their own part but uve got to do ur own part too.
karox is not bad at all. they are the bomb
Re: Have U Heard Of Karrox,are The Reliable? by ephizy360: 2:58am On Apr 10, 2008
Elijha thanks, but the people 2 are expensive,the are telling me 150k for network engineering.what do u think abt it.
Re: Have U Heard Of Karrox,are The Reliable? by A40(m): 3:24pm On Apr 10, 2008
Karrox are not that cheap it depends on the program you want to do but if its Oracle then its definitely not the cheapest place to go.Have you tried New Horizons? its pretty pricy too but the environment is cool

(1) (Reply)

Free It Certification Exams - At Last / . / Event Planning and Decoration school in Ajah, Lekki, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.