Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:35 PM

I Know Some Of You Will Gnore This". - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Know Some Of You Will Gnore This". (747 Views)

How To Know Some Deep Secrets / Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian / The More I Know, The More I Feel Like Not Attending Church Again (pentecostal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Know Some Of You Will Gnore This". by pecopeco: 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2013
"I know some of you will gnore this".

Dear God, i confess that i have done wrong
i believe that your son, Jesus Christ, took
the punishment that i deserve by dying on
the cross. I also believe that you raised
him from the dead
just click LIKE and COMMENT by typing
AMEN.
We are moving to another month in year 2013 so by typing AMEN you'll change a lot in your entire future.

For more prayers Join https://www.facebook.com/247naijanews

(1) (Reply)

Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief / TB Joshua Banned From Hosting Revival In Ghana Afterstampede That Killed 4 / Rape In Church: The Devil Used Me – Bishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.