Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Pls Guys,teach Me How To Drive - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls Guys,teach Me How To Drive (2315 Views)

Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? / FRSC Advises Nigerians On How To Drive Successfully / Have You Taught A Spouse To Drive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Guys,teach Me How To Drive by assalaamat(m): 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2013
Pls I need someone to teach me driving,I should've gotten a job a long time ago,but it's so unfortunate that i don't know how to drive.I would really appreciate it if u can teach me or if u know any driving school at sango-ota where i can learn it bcs I stay at sango -ota.I've been sitting at home doing nothing so,I want to use this month to do that,i really wanna start immediately.Thanks a lot in advance
Re: Pls Guys,teach Me How To Drive by Emusan(m): 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2013
Very simple, oya let's go..........
Open the car/truck/trailer then enter and sit comfortably. Are you with the stearing there? Ok. Insert the key to the ignition hole, start the vehicle press the last pedder then press the joystick beside you, press the first pedder FIRE!!!
Remember we are along Lagos-Ibadan express driven at 40KM/H could be dangrous fire reach 140KM/H I'm with you don't worry.

Gud'luck
Re: Pls Guys,teach Me How To Drive by MissOpe(f): 8:25pm On Apr 01, 2013
Emusan: Very simple, oya let's go..........
Open the car/truck/trailer then enter and sit comfortably. Are you with the stearing there? Ok. Insert the key to the ignition hole, start the vehicle press the last pedder then press the joystick beside you, press the first pedder FIRE!!!
Remember we are along Lagos-Ibadan express driven at 40KM/H could be dangrous fire reach 140KM/H I'm with you don't worry.

Gud'luck

Hahhahahahahhaha Guy u've succeeded in making me laugh my chest out......
Now my chest aches... U'RE such a comedian.
Re: Pls Guys,teach Me How To Drive by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 02, 2013
assalaamat: Pls I need someone to teach me driving,I should've gotten a job a long time ago,but it's so unfortunate that i don't know how to drive.I would really appreciate it if u can teach me or if u know any driving school at sango-ota where i can learn it bcs I stay at sango -ota.I've been sitting at home doing nothing so,I want to use this month to do that,i really wanna start immediately.Thanks a lot in advance

Please look for a reputable Driving School local to you. You can easily carry out an online search. I'm not sure if you'll find much in Ota, but you'll definitely find loads in Lagos, which is only about 40 minutes away.

Driving is a skill, not to be taken lightly. You can't learn how to drive online. Sure, you'll get to be able to drive to a certain degree, but you'll never be a proficient, or safe driver without proper driving tuition.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Pls Guys,teach Me How To Drive by OLAMIND1(m): 10:19am On Apr 02, 2013
[quote
author=Emusan]Very simple, oya let's go..........
Open the car/truck/trailer then enter and sit comfortably. Are you with
the stearing there? Ok. Insert the key to the ignition hole, start the
vehicle press the last pedder then press the joystick beside you, press
the first pedder FIRE!!!
Remember we are along Lagos-Ibadan express driven at 40KM/H could be
dangrous fire reach 140KM/H I'm with you don't worry.

Gud'luck[/quote]
...that's suicidal! oya com mak i teach u...wink
Re: Pls Guys,teach Me How To Drive by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2013
@OP
Send me a PM . . . I can teach you the from the basics to professional level.
But you must learn how to read & obey traffic signs on your own . . cos I DON't !!!
Re: Pls Guys,teach Me How To Drive by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2013
Well, I learnt how to drive by reading on "how to drive" but its only cars with automatic transmission I can drive sha! grin grin
Re: Pls Guys,teach Me How To Drive by Youngsage: 6:58pm On Apr 05, 2013
carr96: Well, I learnt how to drive by reading on "how to drive" but its only cars with automatic transmission I can drive sha! grin grin
if u can only drive automatic transmission cars then u are still a learner when it comes to DRIVING hehehe
Re: Pls Guys,teach Me How To Drive by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 05, 2013
Youngsage:
if u can only drive automatic transmission cars then u are still a learner when it comes to DRIVING hehehe

lol, true

(1) (Reply)

Engine Revving! / Please I Need Your Advice On Nissan Quest 2012 / I Designed A Keke Napep Why Is Nobody Supporting Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.