Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

What Shld I Do To Her - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Shld I Do To Her (639 Views)

Any Interested Guy Shld Attempt Diz 4 Qs 4 A Chance 2 Be My 2013/02/14 Date. / Older Ladies 4rm 29 30 Above Shld Hit Me Up Cuz I Nid Dem / Any Good Lookin Girl Btw 16yrs Shld Click Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Shld I Do To Her by jemecks(m): 2:38pm On Apr 01, 2013
guyz i need an advice on what to do abt dis situation,there is dis girl dat lives nxt door to my room,though we r nt having anyfin bt we r quite close,i take her as my sis bt im confused abt her behavior,she get sad n upset weneva a babe visit me.she will nt talk to me or dayz.i hv tried asking her what she wanted she said nofin dat she sees me as her elder bros as well,bt wenever we play n i hold her hands she will make sure my hands touched her boobs n will be preessing it hard to my hands. what do i do
Re: What Shld I Do To Her by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2013
Guy are U̶̲̥̅̊ a learner Its obvious she likes U̶̲̥̅̊,but I advice U̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​oτ̣̣̥​ to ask her out if U̶̲̥̅̊ like her cos U̶̲̥̅̊ go come d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ form....jst shine her congo jor!....
Re: What Shld I Do To Her by Cikoloko(m): 8:41pm On Apr 01, 2013
pato2775: Guy are U̶̲̥̅̊ a learner Its obvious she likes U̶̲̥̅̊,but I advice U̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​oτ̣̣̥​ to ask her out if U̶̲̥̅̊ like her cos U̶̲̥̅̊ go come d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ form....jst shine her congo jor!....
shes inlove wit u n if u do luv her u knw wat 2 do unless if u are a learner
Re: What Shld I Do To Her by Dygeasy(m): 4:54am On Apr 02, 2013
See question o...

Kill her na! So she won't disturb you again.

(1) (Reply)

hk / An Apology To Max:will You Forgive If U Were Max? / Ladies Only, Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.