Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,343 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Disclaimer, Do Any Of U Kno This Girl, She Is A Criminal ( C Her Pic ) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Disclaimer, Do Any Of U Kno This Girl, She Is A Criminal ( C Her Pic ) (1662 Views)

Do U Kno U Can Make Minimum Of Free 50,000 A Month: See How / Do You Wanna Kno The Real Tumfulu? / Wanna Get 2 Kno You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disclaimer, Do Any Of U Kno This Girl, She Is A Criminal ( C Her Pic ) by chiboy11(m): 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2013
AM SORY TO SAY I MEET THIS GIRL TRU FACEBOOK N SHE ASKED ME TO SEND HER N5000 NAIRA FOR HER TO COME TO LAG N SEE ME, AS SHE SAID SHE SKUL @ AKWA, I SENT HER THE MONEY TINKIN I WAS TALKING TO SOME1 REASONABLE ONLY TO B CALED MUMU BY HER DAT SHE JUST SCAMMED ME, I HAVE DECIDED TO GET THIS GIRL BY ALL MEANS 4NOT JUST COLECTIN MY MONEY BUT INSULTING ME, DIS IS THE 1ST STEPP AM TAKING, 2MORO I WILL B AT THE POLICE STATION TO LODGE THIS COMPLAIN N I WILL ALSO MAKE SURE HER ACCT NUMBER IS TRACED.

INCASE ANY OF U HERE NO HER, SHE S A CRIMINAL N SHUD B STAYED FAR FROM.

HER NAME IS , ACCT NUMBER IS 372 , SHE IS A STUDENT OF UNI PYSIO DEPARTMENT

HER FACEBOOK DETAILS IS http://www.facebook.com/ce

@ALL PLEASE I HAVE DECIDED TO REMOVE HER PIC N DETAILS NOW, I BELIVE SOMONE DAT KNOWS HER GOT TO HER N SHE HAS PROMISE TO REFUND ME BACK MY MONEY, IF I DONT GET MY MONEY ANYTIME SOON I WILL B BACK HERE AGAIN

TANK U NAIRALAND JOOR MAY GOD BLESS U

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer, Do Any Of U Kno This Girl, She Is A Criminal ( C Her Pic ) by twaintoy(f): 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2013
U wan hook babe na, babe don hook you. I laff in swahili........

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer, Do Any Of U Kno This Girl, She Is A Criminal ( C Her Pic ) by chiboy11(m): 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2013
twaintoy: U wan hook babe na, babe don hook you. I laff in swahili........

i will get her, i swear wit my life, i will b d last boy on earth she will dupe, lets just watch ow all dis goes, if i cant post her picture on daily newspaper dis week i will use anoda means to get her
Re: Disclaimer, Do Any Of U Kno This Girl, She Is A Criminal ( C Her Pic ) by Les: 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2013
And wat if she finally came, nko Next time hold ur dhak..... Ride on girl!!! tongue
Re: Disclaimer, Do Any Of U Kno This Girl, She Is A Criminal ( C Her Pic ) by cuteprincess1(f): 10:55pm On Apr 01, 2013
i tink i know this girl she stays in OKOTA, her face look familiar
Re: Disclaimer, Do Any Of U Kno This Girl, She Is A Criminal ( C Her Pic ) by twaintoy(f): 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2013
chiboy11:

i will get her, i swear wit my life, i will b d last boy on earth she will dupe, lets just watch ow all dis goes, if i cant post her picture on daily newspaper dis week i will use anoda means to get her
Goodluck but take it easy, it might get back at you. But wait ooo!!! How can you send a girl money to come visit you? A girl u av neva seen b4?
Re: Disclaimer, Do Any Of U Kno This Girl, She Is A Criminal ( C Her Pic ) by HARDDON: 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2013
Ʊ freely gave ... Y d whine?

And dose info abt her cudn ß true if she really called you names.

Learn your lesson απϑ Move on gee. 5k is change.
Re: Disclaimer, Do Any Of U Kno This Girl, She Is A Criminal ( C Her Pic ) by PweetiQueensy(f): 11:04pm On Apr 01, 2013
I refuse 2 comment....
Re: Disclaimer, Do Any Of U Kno This Girl, She Is A Criminal ( C Her Pic ) by onyeego(m): 11:09pm On Apr 01, 2013
OP, how are u sure that these pictures you are displaying are that of the person that scammed you?
Scammers are known to use other people's picture for their criminal activities.

I will advise you to let her be cos you will only waste your time chasing shadows.
Re: Disclaimer, Do Any Of U Kno This Girl, She Is A Criminal ( C Her Pic ) by chiboy11(m): 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2013
HARDDON: Ʊ freely gave ... Y d whine?

And dose info abt her cudn ß true if she really called you names.

Learn your lesson απϑ Move on gee. 5k is change.

5k is change 4me bro, i just dont n wont take d way she insulted me on my own mone again, dat s d wost i will take in my life, i will make this official 2moro wen i will go 2 d police station to report
Re: Disclaimer, Do Any Of U Kno This Girl, She Is A Criminal ( C Her Pic ) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 01, 2013
Take it easy bro. What u did was wrong nd risky sef. You cud b sponsoring your own death too. But i cn gv u a clue on hw to use fb to find her bt dat's if it's her official acct. Bt i wl advise u move on n learn. Gals plenty
Re: Disclaimer, Do Any Of U Kno This Girl, She Is A Criminal ( C Her Pic ) by Saecula: 11:28pm On Apr 01, 2013
And you will tell the police that what happened?
Maybe they will declare her wanted and award one million naira to anyone that will provide info that will lead to her being apprehended.
This kind of thing usually happens when a man is smitten lustfully by a girl. He will no longer be acting with his senses.
OR
To be mild, lets just say that everything in life is risky, though it better when the risk is calculated.
Lets just say that you took this risk and lost. Thank your kismet that you even lost a paltry sum.
At any rate, I'm afraid, but you are execrably gullible, green and callow.
Re: Disclaimer, Do Any Of U Kno This Girl, She Is A Criminal ( C Her Pic ) by cdamsel(f): 11:32pm On Apr 01, 2013
U need help,c hw ur re swearing wit ur life cos of 5k?is dat hw much ur life is worth?u got wat u deserve,suck it up & quit whining angry
Re: Disclaimer, Do Any Of U Kno This Girl, She Is A Criminal ( C Her Pic ) by Les: 11:35pm On Apr 01, 2013
cute.princess:
i tink i know this girl she stays in OKOTA, her face look familiar
If true, tell her dat she is in some real deep sheet o, make she kukuma come beg d op cos she go hear am for jail o, mbok
Re: Disclaimer, Do Any Of U Kno This Girl, She Is A Criminal ( C Her Pic ) by chiboy11(m): 11:42pm On Apr 01, 2013
cdamsel: U need help,c hw ur re swearing wit ur life cos of 5k?is dat hw much ur life is worth?u got wat u deserve,suck it up & quit whining angry

if u say i ned help who cares, do u kno how painfull it is 4 some one to take ur money in pretence n still call u a mugu , u ned check ur head ok,if dat s d way u treat other guys d day u will fall in my own trap i will end ur career mark my word
Re: Disclaimer, Do Any Of U Kno This Girl, She Is A Criminal ( C Her Pic ) by cdamsel(f): 11:50pm On Apr 01, 2013
chiboy11:

if u say i ned help who cares, do u kno how painfull it is 4 some one to take ur money in pretence n still call u a mugu , u ned check ur head ok,if dat s d way u treat other guys d day u will fall in my own trap i will end ur career mark my word
1st of all,I aint on fb,so watch it kid,did u tell us wen u were giving her 5k?now she took it u won disturb us 4 here.oga park well.count ur loss & move on.send me ur a/c lemme put ur 5k bk so we can all ve peace b4 u die 4 here cos of 5k
Re: Disclaimer, Do Any Of U Kno This Girl, She Is A Criminal ( C Her Pic ) by onyeego(m): 11:55pm On Apr 01, 2013
cdamsel: 1st of all,I aint on fb,so watch it kid,did u tell us wen u were giving her 5k?now she took it u won disturb us 4 here.oga park well.count ur loss & move on.send me ur a/c lemme put ur 5k bk so we can all ve peace b4 u die 4 here cos of 5k
Hahahahahaha, u bad ooooo
Re: Disclaimer, Do Any Of U Kno This Girl, She Is A Criminal ( C Her Pic ) by chiboy11(m): 11:59pm On Apr 01, 2013
cdamsel: 1st of all,I aint on fb,so watch it kid,did u tell us wen u were giving her 5k?now she took it u won disturb us 4 here.oga park well.count ur loss & move on.send me ur a/c lemme put ur 5k bk so we can all ve peace b4 u die 4 here cos of 5k

ure a stupid bitzh, do u ve 5k , or lets say do u even ve 1k , rubish slowpoke , dont put ur mouth were ur pocket is, do u tink am a fool to send some 1 money witout knowing her facebook, one day u wil fall in my shoe i tell u wat i wil do u wil b far more biger dan dis .

u can take my mone but respect me ok, do i look like a kid to u, or do i look like a poor guy, if it wil intrest u check my other post i ve posted on Nairaland n come beg me 4moni i will gve u , stupid ass hole
Re: Disclaimer, Do Any Of U Kno This Girl, She Is A Criminal ( C Her Pic ) by Humphreydis(m): 12:59am On Apr 02, 2013
My guy don entr one chance....hahahaha.....Mugu fall...
Re: Disclaimer, Do Any Of U Kno This Girl, She Is A Criminal ( C Her Pic ) by Nobody: 4:05am On Apr 02, 2013
chiboy11:

ure a stupid bitzh, do u ve 5k , or lets say do u even ve 1k , rubish slowpoke , dont put ur mouth were ur pocket is, do u tink am a fool to send some 1 money witout knowing her facebook, one day u wil fall in my shoe i tell u wat i wil do u wil b far more biger dan dis .

u can take my mone but respect me ok, do i look like a kid to u, or do i look like a poor guy, if it wil intrest u check my other post i ve posted on Nairaland n come beg me 4moni i will gve u , stupid ass hole
Boy!!! She only called u wat u really are; so no need 2 take offense! U are truly a mugu ! 4 u 2 cee fresh thighs start salivating n irrationally dispense 5k, 4 some1 u met on a social ntwrk(in ds era) 2 cime visit u! So u can use ur dirty thing 2 plunge her? My dear I think she was being leanient with d "mugu"; probably a buffoon would have been better... Better luck nxt tym brov...
Re: Disclaimer, Do Any Of U Kno This Girl, She Is A Criminal ( C Her Pic ) by chiboy11(m): 7:32am On Apr 02, 2013
Raymondenyi:
Boy!!! She only called u wat u really are; so no need 2 take offense! U are truly a mugu ! 4 u 2 cee fresh thighs start salivating n irrationally dispense 5k, 4 some1 u met on a social ntwrk(in ds era) 2 cime visit u! So u can use ur dirty thing 2 plunge her? My dear I think she was being leanient with d "mugu"; probably a buffoon would have been better... Better luck nxt tym brov...
look at dis pervert,u stupid CEO of d association of scamers ,re u not one of d pple dat post fake busines transations on busines section lokin 4 who to dupe, I won't b suprise d said girl s ur sista,Crime family n u wil die inside Sacm I tel u,u can continue runin ur leprosy Scam mouth here but it won't deter me to fite ur scam busines on dat section, no scam must work here as long as I leav. Stupid asshole
Re: Disclaimer, Do Any Of U Kno This Girl, She Is A Criminal ( C Her Pic ) by chiboy11(m): 8:00am On Apr 02, 2013
[size=28pt] Case closed I tank u all 4ur coment d said girl haz apologise 2me n I ve decided to 4get d moni 4her,D mone won't ad a pin to wat I ve even if she pays,I just don't like d insult on my sweat dat waz y I came here. Tanks all [/size]
Re: Disclaimer, Do Any Of U Kno This Girl, She Is A Criminal ( C Her Pic ) by FilmMaker: 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2013
Hello Everyone. Audition! Audition!! Audition!!!

Have you been looking and waiting for that slim chance to showcase your talent in the Nigerian Movie Industry? Then this is your golden opportunity to make the name in Nollywood. There will be an Audition of a bluckbuster movie on the 10th of this month. Inbox me for or call me for more info. 08064885386.
Re: Disclaimer, Do Any Of U Kno This Girl, She Is A Criminal ( C Her Pic ) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2013
chiboy11: [size=28pt] Case closed I tank u all 4ur coment d said girl haz apologise 2me n I ve decided to 4get d moni 4her,D mone won't ad a pin to wat I ve even if she pays,I just don't like d insult on my sweat dat waz y I came here. Tanks all [/size]
I bet u d case is far 4rm close cus u have 2 come bck here and apologize 2 me 4 calling me th CE0 of scammers! Cus U'll wanna explain 2 me how I scammed u or any of ur family members! (Buh wt ur apologies I'll 4get all dat)
Re: Disclaimer, Do Any Of U Kno This Girl, She Is A Criminal ( C Her Pic ) by chiboy11(m): 11:07pm On Apr 02, 2013
Raymondenyi:
I bet u d case is far 4rm close cus u have 2 come bck here and apologize 2 me 4 calling me th CE0 of scammers! Cus U'll wanna explain 2 me how I scammed u or any of ur family members! (Buh wt ur apologies I'll 4get all dat)
oboy plss leav my tread ooh, s like ure high on snuff, ow can u suport a girl dat took my moni in d 1st place, abeg case close .
Re: Disclaimer, Do Any Of U Kno This Girl, She Is A Criminal ( C Her Pic ) by youngalex(m): 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2013
hahaha....Its obvious ur a learner
I don't send money,if u want to come then borrow and come,i will double it 4 U...after execution of contract...Its the emotional law of contract
Re: Disclaimer, Do Any Of U Kno This Girl, She Is A Criminal ( C Her Pic ) by chiboy11(m): 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2013
youngalex: hahaha....Its obvious ur a learner
I don't send money,if u want to come then borrow and come,i will double it 4 U...after execution of contract...Its the emotional law of contract
lol bad guy
Re: Disclaimer, Do Any Of U Kno This Girl, She Is A Criminal ( C Her Pic ) by tellwisdom: 12:33am On Apr 05, 2013
chiboy11:

Guy, your noise too much undecided

(1) (Reply)

Singles Connect .. Come In / I Have Big Cucumber Pic. / I Need A Mature Guy For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.